Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original (page 2 of 3)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

New mattress

The mattress is quite comfortable but not sure if the price is justifyable..the mattress does look durable though. It is more stiff than my previous mattress so it helps with back aches

Purchased in October 2019.

Onebed S.Onebed

We believe Onebed has one of the most competitive prices in the market and we use only the highest quality of materials. We assure you it will stand the test of time and we hope you will find it provides the best value for your money. :)

Not for heavy set stomach sleepers

The bed is comfortable enough but it should be stated that it isn't for stomache sleepers of the heavier variety. Fair enough it's a smaller data set. But my mid section sinks into the mattress more than my lower and upper section resulting in a slight arch in my back, which is normal for stomach sleepers but the degree that this occurs I have never experienced in another mattress. I have to sleep with another pillow under my stomach to alleviate the pain. Besides this, the mattress is great. If you aren't a stomach sleeper, you'll be hard pressed to find a better mattress. But stomach sleepers, be warned

Purchased in October 2019 for $500.00.

Jake
JakeWestern District, VIC

Takes some getting used to.

Good delivery. Harder mattress than expected. A little discomfort at first when getting used to it. We changed to the medium configuration after a few weeks, which is softer but not a lot. The top two layers could be thicker allowing more comfortable side sleeping but it is good for back sleeping. Not as thick as our previous mattresses so we are now lower to the ground than I would like. I would like a medium soft version, but it has really good support as is.

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Keami
KeamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress

The one bed mattress initially took a while for me and my partner to get used to and we would often get a sore neck or back the following day. Now that we have slept on it for a little over two months, it has become much more comfortable for me personally and I am finding that my sleep quality has improved. My partner, however, continues to have some difficulties with falling asleep and we are hoping that this will reduce with use.

Purchased in October 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Front
Onebed S.Onebed

Hello Keami, the adjustment period can take a little longer for some. You have 125 nights to try the mattress and see if it is suitable for you and your partner. If it's not, you can reach out to us anytime. :)

Jay
JayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Firmer than expected

This mattress is very firm. Initially it caused back and shoulder pain. Ive swapped over the layers to the medium setting, not much better. Ive had to buy a mattress topper.

Purchased in September 2019 for $799.00.

kristy
kristyWillunga

I brought a queen 3 years ago and it is still fantastic. I have down graded to a king... it's no whe

Not as good as the first one I have. It's top layer moves around and nowhere as comfortable. If one bed went back.to the original formula I would highly recommend the product

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great quality

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for your honest feedback Rachel! We appreciate your suggestion :)

MY PARTNER LOVES IT

I think the one bed is very good for people who like hard but firm beds .I find it a little too hard for me but my partner thinks its the best bed he has slept in .I guess its hard too find a bed that pleases you and your partner

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Onebed S.Onebed

Thanks for you honest feedback tash!

Other Mattresses

Wasn't for us, but good service.

I'm 6'4" and about 100kg, and I found myself sinking into the mattress too much so we elected to return it. The return process was pretty painless and I love that they donated it to the salvos rather than letting it go to landfill. Unfortunately wasnt for us, but I can't fault the service.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for your feedback Liam! Glad to hear that our team handled your return quickly. Thanks for giving the onebed an honest try :)

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Reasonable bed with an affordable pricing

Having use the bed for almost two years, I would not complain much because of its price. It is not the most comfortable bed as I do wake up occasionally with a sore neck or hip but it could be one of the best within this price range.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Thank you for your honest feedback Da Wei Thong. It's always appreciated

Shelly
ShellyCroydon Hills

Happy customer

It is a really comfortable and cosy mattress. I don't wake up when my husband gets up in the night and I can roll over without disturbing him. Also he no longer wakes with a sore back.

July 9th 2018 Update: Beware

I posted a review to this site, as did my daughter, after a promise of a free pillow. About a year later, we are both still waiting! Mattress seems to roll towards centre now.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Yep! Our zero-motion transfer helps to not wake up the person sleeping next to you. We're glad it helped you and your partner Shelly! Thanks for your honest feedback

It is ok at them moment

I had bought two mattresses from you and It travelled overseas once the with the mattress arrived in the box it remained intact in the box so it was still in good condition when we got it out there

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, Dolly. Glad to know that our mattress still held up its form. We strive to give quality products to our customers every time. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Josh
JoshMelbourne

Good enough if a bit too firm

The mattress has held up well, it is a bit too firm for me though. I haven't found it to be too hot at all. The bounce feel and no disturbance claims seem to be false

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, Josh. We hope that we had satisfied your expectations. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Harder and warmer then I expected

Is quite hard, ever uncomfortable to sleep on my side, not too bad on my back.

I was expecting firm but with the foam and latex I expected a bit of plush. Also is quite warm, doesn't take long for me to heat up. Only about 3 weeks in at this time though so things may change.

Sman

After having it for a while, the comfort improved. Still pretty warm.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hello. We strive to give our customers the best. You may buy a mattress topper to help make you feel cooler if it seems warm to your preference. We hope this helps. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Suppose I could

Danny
DannyPerth

Decent mattress

Pros:
Arrived quick and no extra shipping cost to remote area
Cheaper than store bought

Cons:
Too firm for my liking but I think that's just a matter of opinion

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Sami
SamiAdelaide

Not the right one for me

I actually really enjoyed the mattress at first, however I suffer from chronic lower back pain and the mattress made it slighty worse over time. For the general public I think it's really good because others that have slept on the mattress really liked it!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Chris9236
Chris9236Melbourne

Pretty good but ultimately too firm for us

The bed was well made and mostly pretty comfortable, but my wife and I eventually found that it was just too firm for us and even though it was better than the memory foam Tempur we had before we found we would wake up a bit stilff and sore because it was not soft enough. My wife had more issues with it than I did but she's a bit heavier than I am and I think she needs something softer. Even I just felt like my upper back area was getting a bit tight and compressed through having such a firm mattress.

We eventually decided to return it after about 2 months. It was picked up by the salvos soon after and a refund was issued, so no issues there.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Charlie
CharlieSydney

High quality mattress but not for those who want a soft mattress

I personally don't find the mattress comfortable as I prefer a softer bed however my partner absolutely loves it. Perfect for those who like a firm bed.
I have had the mattress for 3 months and it hasn't worn out in any areas.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Hello. We hope that you had eventually learned to love the mattress. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Damo
DamoBrisbane

Pretty good

Mattress is shipped out really fast. The mattress is a lot harder than most but does get a tiny bit softer after sleeping on it after a while. Overall pretty happy

Onebed S.Onebed

Hello. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

very firm but a good mattress overall

My mattress is very supportive but is average for comfort. my girlfriend complains when she sleeps over. But I have thought that for the price I paid it has been a good mattress. Yes it has been durable

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Darryl
DarrylSydney

Didn't even get round to unboxing it!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Very firm mattress

Mattress is quite firm, perhaps that's the way it's meant to be but we've needed to put a mattress topper on the top to make it more comfortable. While that's worked for me my wife thinks the mattress is still too hard. Would only recommend if you like your mattress firm.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Nathan
NathanSydney

Decent mattress - lots of fumes, though.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hello, Nathan. The best way is to air it out and with time, the smell should go away. We assure them that our mattress does not have toxic materials as we are OEKO TEX certified and we hope that the smell has gone away by now.

Ben H
Ben HSydney

Good quality mattress and excellent process to get one

Mattress is soft rather than firm so offers best (and really good) comfort and support when lying on your side. I find it a little too soft when lying on my back. Requires thinner pillow (which helps neck) but causes me an issue if I then want to lie on my side.

Construction and material are good quality and durable, would absolutely recommend for someone who prefers soft mattress.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Thanks for the review Ben!

Ali
AliSippy Downs

Good process, easy to purchase

I find the mattress reasonably supportive but would have liked it slightly firmer. It is durable & the buying process was very easy. Delivery was very fast & it was offered on a good special. It is a good value for the price.

Date PurchasedSept 2016