Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original (page 3 of 3)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Gavin
GavinSydney

Still on trial

So far finding it comfortable but maybe a bit soft for my back. Will give it another week or so before deciding on whether or not to keep or return it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

It's different

It's Taken a little to get used too, a little hard on the old back but it could be because we are used to a. Softer mattress. My son loves his king single

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Onebed
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, Sharon. Thank you for giving Onebed a try. We are glad that your son loves the bed. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Other Mattresses

Keira N
Keira NAdelaide

Firm

This mattress is quite firm, but I have only had it for a bit one year so I'm not sure whether it'd stay firm and supportive long-term. The middle section has started to sag a little. It's annoying to transport if you need to move houses, as it is heavier than spring mattresses. It took some effort to get upstairs.

NOTE: I was offered a free pillow to write this review, but never received it, and no correspondence from the company. I'm not happy with their customer service and am not confident in the trustworthiness of this brand.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable but harder than expected

One bed is Comfortable & Supportive but a little on the hard side
Mattress has maintained shape and after 16 months of use & is not damaged at all. Still as new.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Onebed
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, Carol. Thank you for sharing this review and thank you for choosing Onebed.

KDWAG
KDWAG

One year on

We've had the mattress for a year - it has lost its firmness and I can always feel my husband move. My back pain (which disappeared when we first got the mattress) has also returned! I am fairly disappointed in the durability of the mattress as I have only had it a year - but I suppose for the price perhaps I should have expected it? We were also promised a free pillow for leaving a review on their website and we never got it!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
S.T
S.TMelbourne

NO minimum partner disturbance at all

Haven't been sleeping like a baby ever since I got the mattress. Plus I have developed a sore back from sleeping on it and having woken up at nights from movements from partner. Made no difference to previous spring mattress. Not very satisfied.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Becky
Becky

Bed is great. Courier is absolutely terrible

Would have been 100% happy customer. However I cannot believe how much the courier for this company is letting you guys down.

Same day delivery did NOT happen even though it was supposed to.

Their service is absolutely appalling. I ended up waiting another 4 days even though they kept promising it was going to arrive. The management courier then ignored my call, didn't return my message. My partner then called twice and left a message, he then eventually called back saying it would be there and still no show.

I was then in a new apartment for 4 days without a new bed.

Get a new courier and I could say you guys would have more 5 star customers.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Extremeloon
Extremeloon

Too firm for side sleeper

After 3 months of persisting trying to adjust we ended up back with the old bed.
Found one bed too firm for a side sleeper. My wife at 60kg just could not get a good night's sleep.
Price you pay not being able to try before you buy.
Disappointed. And lost the paper receipt so unable to return :(

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Other Mattresses

Nice service

Mattress is nice, well packaged, but firm as...... Delivery was great, unboxing was cool, looks great, no weird smells, just really really firm, well priced, was just too hard for my hips. i can wake with a sore hip

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

All rounder

Seems to be very comfortable when on the back but front and side sleeping in not so comfortable, that said it's much better than the previous mattress.

Also feels to have given a bit one side, will monitor as i was not expecting this to happen on a mattress less than 6 months old.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Mya Hope
Mya HopePenrith

Good but I can't deal with the heat

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Daniel
Daniel

When it comes to your sleep, would you settle for just OK?

Date PurchasedSept 2016