Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Lovely foam mattress, would recommend for medium/medium-firm mattress lovers

Super supportive and comfy. At first I thought it was too firm, but I'm slowly getting used to it! Love the adjustable layers, although definitely think this is more of a medium-firm mattress even on the medium setting! Would definitely recommend if you have a bad back, but would say it's more a back sleeper friendly mattress than a side sleeper.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for the recommendation and review. Wishing you many nights of comfy, supportive sleep on your Onebed, Charlotte. :)

Wendy
WendyPerth, WA

So far so good

Mattress is much firmer than I imagined, but seems to aide in better sleeping and my neck is nowhere near as tight or sore. Seems to help a lot with my back pain which is great! My sleeps have been improved since I got this mattress and I feel much more well rested. A few months in, its retained its shape and no signs of sagging whatsoever. The only thing I wish is if it was a little softer and moulded to the body a bit more, as my previous mattress was super soft and it was difficult to get used to it at first. I had to change pillows and add a pillow between my legs to help with posture when sleeping, but this may have been due to my crap previous mattress.

Purchased at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Wendy, usually customers are able to adjust to the firmness but some also use a topper with the mattress which helps improve the comfort. We do think that the medium-firm design of our mattress helps with overall body health in the long run. :)

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not bad :)

Firm but can have a good sleep. Just right for what I need. Mattress is durable and can maintain shape. I have only had it for a month so far

Purchased in March 2021 at Better Braces.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad you find the Onebed to be the right one for you, Anna. The firmness of the mattress is specially designed to be good for back support. :)

matthew l.
matthew l.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress

Mattress is comfortable. Good level of firmness and easy to adjust. Wake up feeling a lot better in the morning and can fall asleep quicker. No sagging after 1 month

Purchased in April 2021 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to know you're sleeping better with the Onebed, Matthew. :)

Incredible customer service!

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Rick Vazquez
Rick VazquezSydney, NSW

Great bed!

The bed is quite firm! Although supportive some people may prefer to purchase the topper as we did, which hit the perfect feel for us! Customer service was outstanding, also the bed didn’t give us back pain. No sagging and pretty durable.

Onebed S.Onebed

We have customers who really find the topper provides just that extra level of comfort that they want from the Onebed. Thank you for giving the Onebed mattress the chance and pairing it with our topper. :)

Aparajita C.
Aparajita C.Sydney, NSW

Good King Size mattress

Good mattress with medium firm feel, which is better for back and neck. Comfortable mattress however it does sink in more than expected while sitting. Lying down, weight is distributed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $850.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Aparajita, we can assure you the Onebed mattress should last you a long time and is protected from sagging by our warranty. Cheers to sleeping comfortably each night. :)

Jason
JasonLaunceston

Best value matress in a box!

Best value mattress in a box on the market! Can be a bit firm to begin with your body adjusts over time. Would prefer if the sides of the matress has more support as this can be lacking and is the only downside to this matress.

Have multiple of these in our household and have recommended to friends and family.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Appreciate your recommendation of the Onebed mattress, Jason. Thank you for the review. :)

M Ander
M AnderSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best I've tried

I tried two other mattress in a boxes before OneBed and it's easily my favorite. The others were rock hard and felt unsupportive. Delivery is amazing and mattress is super cosy.

Purchased in April 2021 for $900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're very pleased with how you found Onebed to be better than the others that you have tried. We do our best to ship and deliver as soon as possible. Thank you for the positive review! ❤️

Sir Mick
Sir MickDarwin, NT

A pretty good mattress for a fair price

At first I felt the mattress was very firm, however after a week or so I changed the layer and now it seems to be ok. We felt hot a couple of nights and woke up feeling the Matt is pretty hot. However we believe it is the mattress protector we purchased from Target as it has a layer of plastic on it to prevent liquids to go through. After we removed the protector we only had minor heat experiences.

Purchased in April 2021 at One Bed for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear you were able to play around with the layers and find one that works for you. Thank you for the review! ❤️

So amazing, solved our back and neck pain!

The mattress has kept its shape beautifully, firm and supportive. More than worth the price! We have both suffered from pains and I am a very restless sleeper, but our pain doesn't flare up with this mattress and my night kicking no longer disturbs my husband. Winner!

Purchased in March 2021 for $699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Onebed S.Onebed

We're so glad the Onebed Original is working perfectly for you and your husband, Loretta. ❤

So comfortable!!

The mattress is very comfortable and malleable. My son sleeps better and longer periods of time since having this new mattress. It is great for all sleeping types. Highly recommend this mattress for children.

Onebed S.Onebed

It is definitely comfy and supportive for growing kids. Let us know when you will also get one for yourself. :)

og justified
og justifiedPerth, WA

Only a few days, ks single not as firm as I thought it would be.

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for sharing your experience. We recommend allowing the mattress to fully settle and your son to adjust to the new mattress. If it doesn't work out, you may return it for a full refund. :)

Sian Evans
Sian EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t complain for the price BUT it is a very firm mattress even on the softest setting

Purchased in March 2021 for $600.00.

Super comfy!

Great supportive, great quality mattress. Nice and firm. I’ve got a bad back and my mattress before was killing me. Decided to try OneBed and it was a life changer.
We have it arranged on the softest set up. Perfect for me and my back.
My partner found it a bit firm for him, but we put a mattress topper on and we both sleep perfectly!!
Wish I tried this bed sooner!!

Purchased in January 2021 for $699.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome how your life and sleep has been transformed with the Onebed! Also great to know the topper has worked well with the Onebed mattress. Thanks, Vicki! ❤

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews