Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sam
SamVictoria

Supportive but harder than I would’ve liked

On the softest option still too hard for me. Has been very supportive though. If you like a medium/hard mattress this is for you. If you want something on the plusher side I would go for a different mattress. I bought a mattress topper and is slightly better now.

Purchased in April 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

We have some customers who use the Onebed with a topper for extra comfort. We're glad this option seems to be working for you as well, Sam. :)

Sebbie
SebbieSydney, NSW

Mixed initial response but good now

I loved it from the start but my much heavier partner sinks into it a lot and found it hard to adjust to. We both sleep well on it now, though: it's comfortable and there's minimal disruption from each other's movements. It's too soon to notice shape changes in the mattress.

Purchased in April 2021.

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Lovely foam mattress, would recommend for medium/medium-firm mattress lovers

Super supportive and comfy. At first I thought it was too firm, but I'm slowly getting used to it! Love the adjustable layers, although definitely think this is more of a medium-firm mattress even on the medium setting! Would definitely recommend if you have a bad back, but would say it's more a back sleeper friendly mattress than a side sleeper.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for the recommendation and review. Wishing you many nights of comfy, supportive sleep on your Onebed, Charlotte. :)

Wendy
WendyPerth, WA

So far so good

Mattress is much firmer than I imagined, but seems to aide in better sleeping and my neck is nowhere near as tight or sore. Seems to help a lot with my back pain which is great! My sleeps have been improved since I got this mattress and I feel much more well rested. A few months in, its retained its shape and no signs of sagging whatsoever. The only thing I wish is if it was a little softer and moulded to the body a bit more, as my previous mattress was super soft and it was difficult to get used to it at first. I had to change pillows and add a pillow between my legs to help with posture when sleeping, but this may have been due to my crap previous mattress.

Purchased at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Wendy, usually customers are able to adjust to the firmness but some also use a topper with the mattress which helps improve the comfort. We do think that the medium-firm design of our mattress helps with overall body health in the long run. :)

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not bad :)

Firm but can have a good sleep. Just right for what I need. Mattress is durable and can maintain shape. I have only had it for a month so far

Purchased in March 2021 at Better Braces.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad you find the Onebed to be the right one for you, Anna. The firmness of the mattress is specially designed to be good for back support. :)

matthew l.
matthew l.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress

Mattress is comfortable. Good level of firmness and easy to adjust. Wake up feeling a lot better in the morning and can fall asleep quicker. No sagging after 1 month

Purchased in April 2021 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to know you're sleeping better with the Onebed, Matthew. :)

Jason
JasonLaunceston

Best value matress in a box!

Best value mattress in a box on the market! Can be a bit firm to begin with your body adjusts over time. Would prefer if the sides of the matress has more support as this can be lacking and is the only downside to this matress.

Have multiple of these in our household and have recommended to friends and family.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Appreciate your recommendation of the Onebed mattress, Jason. Thank you for the review. :)

M Ander
M AnderSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best I've tried

I tried two other mattress in a boxes before OneBed and it's easily my favorite. The others were rock hard and felt unsupportive. Delivery is amazing and mattress is super cosy.

Purchased in April 2021 for $900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're very pleased with how you found Onebed to be better than the others that you have tried. We do our best to ship and deliver as soon as possible. Thank you for the positive review! ❤️

Sir Mick
Sir MickDarwin, NT

A pretty good mattress for a fair price

At first I felt the mattress was very firm, however after a week or so I changed the layer and now it seems to be ok. We felt hot a couple of nights and woke up feeling the Matt is pretty hot. However we believe it is the mattress protector we purchased from Target as it has a layer of plastic on it to prevent liquids to go through. After we removed the protector we only had minor heat experiences.

Purchased in April 2021 at One Bed for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear you were able to play around with the layers and find one that works for you. Thank you for the review! ❤️

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

So amazing, solved our back and neck pain!

The mattress has kept its shape beautifully, firm and supportive. More than worth the price! We have both suffered from pains and I am a very restless sleeper, but our pain doesn't flare up with this mattress and my night kicking no longer disturbs my husband. Winner!

Purchased in March 2021 for $699.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're so glad the Onebed Original is working perfectly for you and your husband, Loretta. ❤

LAnne
LAnnePerth

Excellent mattress for price

Comfortable, firm, sturdy, good quality mattress for the price. Ease of delivery and set up. Only downside is it gets a bit hot after lying on it for a while. Not as hot as memory foam though. Its a strange mattress texture. Its firm and when you first use it you would think it would be uncomfortable due to its weird material but definite improvement in back & joint pain. The ad where the guy puts a glass of wine on one side and lies on the other is pretty true! You don't feel the other person moving on the mattress unless they're two and elbow you in the eye repeatedly. Would reccomened.

Purchased in October 2020 at Onebed for $500.00.

Nic W.
Nic W.Sydney, NSW

Little firmer than expected, but exceptionally comfortable.

Firm, and comfortable. Had a sore back on my previous mattress, no pain anymore. Hasn't lost any of its shape, same as when I took it out of the box.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad that the Onebed has helped you with your back pains. :)

Sur
SurSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress offers value for money

The mattress is very supportive. I needed a firm mattress to help with a sore back and it has worked.

The top layer is a bit hard for my heel though- I have developed archilles tendonitis and hard mattress makes it worse.

I have to figure out re-layering the layers to fix this.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Easy to set up

The mattress is very firm which is nice for my back. Everytime I sleep in a bed too soft my back aches for days and causes me neck issues, however the onebed is perfect for me. For my partner he thinks its too firm but im sure he'll get used to it ! I have occasional neck and back issues still but its improved significantly for me and the times I get a bad neck I think its just due to my poor sleeping position when its too hot in the night. I am able to sleep through the night soundly and my pets absolutely love the bed too ! I have had the King bed for a month and it has maintained it shape, but I dont expect anything less.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Brata W
Brata WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very good firm mattress

I have lower back issue and it’s better after sleeping on onebed mattress. I am a wheelchair user and could need bed rest for few days in a week and this mattress is really supportive/not sag.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes