Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (14) · No (15)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (25)
  • Heat Retention Yes (29) · No
  • Sagging Yes (4) · No (20)
  • Perceived Firmness
bassman91
bassman91South East Queensland, QLD

Massive upgrade from old bed

We upgraded to this bed from my 10 year sealy queen and instantly started sleeping better! The bed is so comfy and supportive, and I no longer feel my partner in the bed

Only negative is that the top layer tends to move a bit over time so we have to unzip and readjust monthly.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $660.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

A pleasure to hear you are sleeping better with the Onebed as compared to your old mattress. Thank you for your review. :)

kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

So far so good!

Purchased in June 2021 for $570.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, our mattress should not sag. If it is sagging, you may send us some photos so we can check if there is any issue. If we find it faulty, we can work on sending you a replacement. You may email support@onebed.com.au so we can check. Thank you! :)

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for letting us know. If you need any further assistance, you may reach out to us any time. Cheers to sleeping better with the Onebed. :)

Great customer service!

Moving into a new place is hard enough but the one bed customer service team made everything so swift and easy for us.
The original king bed is amazing and feels very comfy, sags a little though but for the price it is perfect!!

Purchased in May 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Dali, the Onebed mattress should not sag. If there is any sagging, please email support@onebed.com.au with photos so we can check if your mattress has any issue. Thank you!

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Lovely foam mattress, would recommend for medium/medium-firm mattress lovers

Super supportive and comfy. At first I thought it was too firm, but I'm slowly getting used to it! Love the adjustable layers, although definitely think this is more of a medium-firm mattress even on the medium setting! Would definitely recommend if you have a bad back, but would say it's more a back sleeper friendly mattress than a side sleeper.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for the recommendation and review. Wishing you many nights of comfy, supportive sleep on your Onebed, Charlotte. :)

M Ander
M AnderSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best I've tried

I tried two other mattress in a boxes before OneBed and it's easily my favorite. The others were rock hard and felt unsupportive. Delivery is amazing and mattress is super cosy.

Purchased in April 2021 for $900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're very pleased with how you found Onebed to be better than the others that you have tried. We do our best to ship and deliver as soon as possible. Thank you for the positive review! ❤️

Sir Mick
Sir MickDarwin, NT

A pretty good mattress for a fair price

At first I felt the mattress was very firm, however after a week or so I changed the layer and now it seems to be ok. We felt hot a couple of nights and woke up feeling the Matt is pretty hot. However we believe it is the mattress protector we purchased from Target as it has a layer of plastic on it to prevent liquids to go through. After we removed the protector we only had minor heat experiences.

Purchased in April 2021 at One Bed for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear you were able to play around with the layers and find one that works for you. Thank you for the review! ❤️

LAnne
LAnnePerth

Excellent mattress for price

Comfortable, firm, sturdy, good quality mattress for the price. Ease of delivery and set up. Only downside is it gets a bit hot after lying on it for a while. Not as hot as memory foam though. Its a strange mattress texture. Its firm and when you first use it you would think it would be uncomfortable due to its weird material but definite improvement in back & joint pain. The ad where the guy puts a glass of wine on one side and lies on the other is pretty true! You don't feel the other person moving on the mattress unless they're two and elbow you in the eye repeatedly. Would reccomened.

Purchased in October 2020 at Onebed for $500.00.

Christina
ChristinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall good but took a bit of getting used to

Fast delivery, easy to unpack. Took about a week to completely expand, was sinking in at first and was a bit uncomfortable but did settle and is now perfect (I left as medium firmness). Was finding it extremely warm to sleep on at first and was waking up sweating but a month on I think I have mostly adapted (or the mattress has settled??) - I intend to try a non-waterproof mattress protector and see if this completely removes the heat.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Onebed S.Onebed

The mattress may take a few days to settle. We're glad that you also gave your body time to adjust to the new mattress. We hope the Onebed continues to give you better sleep.

Patrick P.
Patrick P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good investment - but maybe I need directions?

The feel of this mattress is like nothing else I’ve ever tried before. It’s delicious to lie on. After 3 weeks, I flipped the top two thin layers to judge the difference in feel, but now I fear I might be too hot (does this mattress retain heat in summer?). Anyhow, I’m still getting used to sinking into my bed a different way now but so far, so good. I just need to make some adjustments...

Purchased in November 2020 for $726.36.

Caused Discomfort Yes

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Easy to set up

The mattress is very firm which is nice for my back. Everytime I sleep in a bed too soft my back aches for days and causes me neck issues, however the onebed is perfect for me. For my partner he thinks its too firm but im sure he'll get used to it ! I have occasional neck and back issues still but its improved significantly for me and the times I get a bad neck I think its just due to my poor sleeping position when its too hot in the night. I am able to sleep through the night soundly and my pets absolutely love the bed too ! I have had the King bed for a month and it has maintained it shape, but I dont expect anything less.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Miss L
Miss LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable and Affordable

Purchased in October 2020 at Onebed for $800.00.

Quite comfy

The mattress is quite comfortable for both back sleepers and side sleepers. I have tried exchanging the layers of mattress and they have delivered a spectrum of supportiveness. Its firmness has made me believe that it is durable enough.

Purchased in November 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely Better Sleep!

My sleep has definitely improved with this mattress. My sleep is not disturbed by my partner (and his tossing and turning used to wake me regularly) and I don't wake with back or neck niggles.

It is taking time to get used to the mattress as it is so different from an innerspring mattress. I found it quite hot to begin with but I have adjusted to that in time.

We are very pleased with the quality and cannot yet comment on the longevity but can not see any issues as of yet.

Purchased in October 2020.

Yen
Yen

Versatile

A really great mattress at such an affordable price! Biggest standout is the versatility of being able to change the firmness thanks to the layers! The only minor downfall I personally find is the heat retainment - not as breathable as compared to coiled mattresses. Would still recommend!

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to know that you enjoy the feature of the interchangeable layers. Thank you for the review, Yen. :)

MWH
MWHVictoria

So far I’m happy still take abit to get use to only had mattress one month

Yes it is comfortable still getting use to it I have neck and back problems seem to have relieve alittle bit my son dog love it too let hope it keep improving

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We hope you will settle well into the Onebed. Thank you for the review. :)