Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original (page 2 of 14)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

M Ander
M AnderSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best I've tried

I tried two other mattress in a boxes before OneBed and it's easily my favorite. The others were rock hard and felt unsupportive. Delivery is amazing and mattress is super cosy.

Purchased in April 2021 for $900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're very pleased with how you found Onebed to be better than the others that you have tried. We do our best to ship and deliver as soon as possible. Thank you for the positive review! ❤️

Sir Mick
Sir MickDarwin, NT

A pretty good mattress for a fair price

At first I felt the mattress was very firm, however after a week or so I changed the layer and now it seems to be ok. We felt hot a couple of nights and woke up feeling the Matt is pretty hot. However we believe it is the mattress protector we purchased from Target as it has a layer of plastic on it to prevent liquids to go through. After we removed the protector we only had minor heat experiences.

Purchased in April 2021 at One Bed for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear you were able to play around with the layers and find one that works for you. Thank you for the review! ❤️

Other Mattresses

So amazing, solved our back and neck pain!

The mattress has kept its shape beautifully, firm and supportive. More than worth the price! We have both suffered from pains and I am a very restless sleeper, but our pain doesn't flare up with this mattress and my night kicking no longer disturbs my husband. Winner!

Purchased in March 2021 for $699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Onebed S.Onebed

We're so glad the Onebed Original is working perfectly for you and your husband, Loretta. ❤

So comfortable!!

The mattress is very comfortable and malleable. My son sleeps better and longer periods of time since having this new mattress. It is great for all sleeping types. Highly recommend this mattress for children.

Onebed S.Onebed

It is definitely comfy and supportive for growing kids. Let us know when you will also get one for yourself. :)

og justified
og justifiedPerth, WA

Only a few days, ks single not as firm as I thought it would be.

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for sharing your experience. We recommend allowing the mattress to fully settle and your son to adjust to the new mattress. If it doesn't work out, you may return it for a full refund. :)

Sian Evans
Sian EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t complain for the price BUT it is a very firm mattress even on the softest setting

Purchased in March 2021 for $600.00.

Super comfy!

Great supportive, great quality mattress. Nice and firm. I’ve got a bad back and my mattress before was killing me. Decided to try OneBed and it was a life changer.
We have it arranged on the softest set up. Perfect for me and my back.
My partner found it a bit firm for him, but we put a mattress topper on and we both sleep perfectly!!
Wish I tried this bed sooner!!

Purchased in January 2021 for $699.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome how your life and sleep has been transformed with the Onebed! Also great to know the topper has worked well with the Onebed mattress. Thanks, Vicki! ❤

LAnne
LAnnePerth

Excellent mattress for price

Comfortable, firm, sturdy, good quality mattress for the price. Ease of delivery and set up. Only downside is it gets a bit hot after lying on it for a while. Not as hot as memory foam though. Its a strange mattress texture. Its firm and when you first use it you would think it would be uncomfortable due to its weird material but definite improvement in back & joint pain. The ad where the guy puts a glass of wine on one side and lies on the other is pretty true! You don't feel the other person moving on the mattress unless they're two and elbow you in the eye repeatedly. Would reccomened.

Purchased in October 2020 at Onebed for $500.00.

Nic W.
Nic W.Sydney, NSW

Little firmer than expected, but exceptionally comfortable.

Firm, and comfortable. Had a sore back on my previous mattress, no pain anymore. Hasn't lost any of its shape, same as when I took it out of the box.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad that the Onebed has helped you with your back pains. :)

Christina
ChristinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall good but took a bit of getting used to

Fast delivery, easy to unpack. Took about a week to completely expand, was sinking in at first and was a bit uncomfortable but did settle and is now perfect (I left as medium firmness). Was finding it extremely warm to sleep on at first and was waking up sweating but a month on I think I have mostly adapted (or the mattress has settled??) - I intend to try a non-waterproof mattress protector and see if this completely removes the heat.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Onebed S.Onebed

The mattress may take a few days to settle. We're glad that you also gave your body time to adjust to the new mattress. We hope the Onebed continues to give you better sleep.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Very comfortable

The mattress is very comfortable and easy to transport in a box. You can also easily change the firmness level, and the pillows are really great and comfy as well.

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy that you find the mattress and pillows comfortable, Maria. :)

Great nights sleep!

I’ve always had trouble with partner disturbance, since getting my Onebed mattress I don’t notice it at all anymore! Best nights sleep I’ve had in a long time.
The only disappoint I had was it didn’t inflate as rapid as expected - it still only took maximum 1 hour.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to see you are finally getting the best sleep ever with the Onebed, Jane. :)

Chronic lower back pain from old mattress finally disappeared.

I used to suffer from Chronic lower back pain from old mattress after waking up in the morning which has now finally disappeared. The OneBed mattress is firm but comfortable and I sleep much better than previously.

Purchased in January 2021 for $900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to have you finally say goodbye to back pains, Leo! :)

Great for the back

The mattress is nice and firm which supports my back nicely. It was easy to unpack and I've been sleeping well. Would recommend this mattress to others looking for better sleep.

Excellent mattress

We bought this mattress for our spare bedroom, but ended up testing it on our main bed and using it ourselves. Plenty of support and comfortable, though definitely different to the coil spring mattress we were used to, took some adjusting! But overall it's great, we have been sleeping well with no discomfort.

Purchased in January 2021.

Simon P
Simon PPerth

Very comfortable , easy to set up

very comfy mattress fall asleep within 30 mins now compared to old one , great on my back too - feels like it will last for a long time - would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Con
Con Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great mattress and terrific customer service

Service was second to none and really impressed with the level of customer service and support we received. After trialling the mattress for a month we felt it to be a bit firm, I contacted one bed and received an email swiftly offering useful advice which turned out to solve the problem. Our mattress is perfect for us and my partner, who normally has disrupted sleep has found to have improved quality of sleep since.

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Nathan A.
Nathan A.Illawarra, NSW

Soooo Comfortable!

I absolutely love my one bed mattress! It is honestly the best mattress I have ever had. The only thing I do not like about the mattress is the thinner mattress on the inside slides off the top of the thicker mattress so I am having to unzip and realign the two back on top of eachother. Apart from that, I cannot fault it!

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Daniel B.
Daniel B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great delivery and product

I liked the packaging and found delivery to be very quick. The mattress is comfortable and firm and fits a base from a third party very well. Recommended for people balling on a budget.

Brendan O.
Brendan O.Northeast, VIC

very very good and worth what I spent

A long time since sleeping constantly through the night. Hasn't been eliminated totally, BUT I have had some nights of unbroken sleep!
I love the memory in the mattress, which keeps me comfortable very much. I've only turned it once since getting it, and haven't had any problems.
And it is very very comfortable...

Suman
SumanLaunceston, TAS

Comfortable to keep a healthy back

Built very well. Comfortable mattress that helps with my back pain, however slightly on the firmer side. If you’re not a fan of firm mattresses, probable not for you. The option is to have a softer mattress topper to go with it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Sur
SurSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress offers value for money

The mattress is very supportive. I needed a firm mattress to help with a sore back and it has worked.

The top layer is a bit hard for my heel though- I have developed archilles tendonitis and hard mattress makes it worse.

I have to figure out re-layering the layers to fix this.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Really comfortable!

Very comfortable mattress, I have a sensitive back and neck and my Onebed caters well to it. No regrets on the purchase. Quick, painless delivery.

The internal layers will likely stray off perfect alignment from each other (by a couple inches, not even an issue) but that’s to be expected and a small price to pay for the functionality of having them adjustable for comfort.

Ankur S.
Ankur S.Sydney, NSW

Good mattress, very comfortable

Very comfortable mattress, very good for back pain and neck pain, very supportive for people with back pain. Mattress is good for side sleepers and it's very economical and valurle for money.

Purchased in December 2020 for $800.00.

Michael B.
Michael B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delayed Gratification

Took some getting used to after transitioning from the spring mattress. We were uncertain but gave it about 4 weeks and now we would not give it up. We are having some of the best sleep ever! Highly recommend and love that the density can be altered to the softer feel.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.