Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original (page 3 of 14)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Patrick P.
Patrick P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good investment - but maybe I need directions?

The feel of this mattress is like nothing else I’ve ever tried before. It’s delicious to lie on. After 3 weeks, I flipped the top two thin layers to judge the difference in feel, but now I fear I might be too hot (does this mattress retain heat in summer?). Anyhow, I’m still getting used to sinking into my bed a different way now but so far, so good. I just need to make some adjustments...

Rana W.
Rana W.South East Queensland, QLD

Getting a much better sleep

I used to always have an innerspring mattress and over time (not that long) it had sagged again and I would wake up with terrible back pain each day! I was going to buy another expensive innerspring mattress but did my research and heard great things about the one bed. Am very happy with my mattress and would recommend

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Easy to set up

The mattress is very firm which is nice for my back. Everytime I sleep in a bed too soft my back aches for days and causes me neck issues, however the onebed is perfect for me. For my partner he thinks its too firm but im sure he'll get used to it ! I have occasional neck and back issues still but its improved significantly for me and the times I get a bad neck I think its just due to my poor sleeping position when its too hot in the night. I am able to sleep through the night soundly and my pets absolutely love the bed too ! I have had the King bed for a month and it has maintained it shape, but I dont expect anything less.

Melanie H.
Melanie H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress, love the different levels of firmness

We are enjoying our new king mattress. Arranging delivery and unpackaging was easy.
My husband and I both found the medium setting the mattress is delivered in comfortable for back sleeping but a little firm for side sleeping but once we adjusted to the softer setting we are both sleeping soundly.

A fantastic bed

A firm mattress it is soft enough. The density is perfect for sleeping with my partner as if one of us is restless, it does not disturb the other person.

Brata W
Brata WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very good firm mattress

I have lower back issue and it’s better after sleeping on onebed mattress. I am a wheelchair user and could need bed rest for few days in a week and this mattress is really supportive/not sag.

Y C.
Y C.

fast delivery. comfy.

I have bought 3 one bed mattresses now, one double, one king, and one queen.
Well, the action speaks for itself. :)

I have bad neck and back issues, the mattresses seems to offer comfortable, firm support.
Seems durable.

Very easy and quick

The mattress is comfortable and feels very sturdy. My husband no longer disturbs my sleep when he moves around. It is great quality and the ease of the delivery made it definitely worth it

King Mattress and bed frame

We got the king mattress with adjustable bed frame. The mattress is comfortable, firm and perfect for a restful sleep. The mattress was delivered by TNT who were timely and helped deliver to the door up one flight of stairs. The bed frame was delivered by DFE who lost the item in their warehouse initially, failed to deliver on the right day, then delivered at 10am after stating delivery wont be after 1pm and then refused to help carry the boxes to the front door (2 x 40 kg each) as they were now running late. I would definitely recommend one bed and their mattress but maybe worth being careful when ordering the heavy bed frame, unless delivery is not by DFE.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Mattress!!

My husband and I purchased this mattress to upgrade from a smaller size! It has not disappointed. When we first purchased, we were not used to the firmness of the bed, however, after a few nights sleep we were well and truly adjusted. This bed is extremely comfortable and we love that either of us can move around and it doesn't disturb the other person. We are both having great quality sleeps and my husband is having fewer sore backs. Very happy with our purchase!!

Best Mattress I’ve ever purchased!

This mattress is super supportive and comfortable. I found myself constantly waking up throughout the night with a sore back before I purchased the Onebed 10”. I’ve been having the best sleeps since I purchased the mattress and I wouldn’t go back to my old mattress in a million years. The mattress is super durable and is perfect for my partner and I.

Wal
WalVictoria

Lived up to expectations.

The whole process from order to delivery was very easy and professional. My partner suffers from chronic back issues and I was impressed with the "movement isolation" which gives me minimum disruption during the night.

cooper
cooperHunter Region, NSW

Good mattress

I find it comfortable and supportive. I would recommend. The only thing that bothers me is that the layers tend to shift a bit, so you end up with the layers not being directly on top of each other (so it's not a clean cut rectangle).
Am happy with it though.

Jake Bolton
Jake BoltonSydney, NSW

Great mattress

Very comfortable mattress, the cooling memory foam works very well. It’s very easy to unzip and change the top layer around. It does take a little while to get use to the mattress. Fast and easy delivery

Candice P.
Candice P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

Tried another internet order mattress it and there company were horriblle. We were sceptical with 1 bed to start due to that experience, but were pleasantly surprised arranged the internal layers so its medium support and it's quite comfy, still a little firm when on my side as I have a bad back and neck, but I sleep through the night more than I have in a very long time

Tanaia
TanaiaPerth, WA

Onebed King Mattress and Topper

Purchased just the mattress originally, found it to be too firm compared to what we were used to, so purchased the topper as well. With the topper the bed is much plusher and quite comfortable. Though still a touch firm, it is very supportive, great value for money and I have stopped waking up as much from tossing and turning. Overall happy with my Onebed. :)

Great mattress but needs the right bed base.

Firm but nicely cups your body as you sleep. Doesn't overheat you during the night. Only problem is it shapes to the base so I recommend a flat bed base.

Travis
TravisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bed

so comfy was fast delivery and easy to set up it’s on the firmer side and that helps my back a lot while not being hard still a soft bed.

Deb
DebMelbourne

Takes some getting used to but worth it.

The first few nights on my new mattress were uncomfortable. There is no bounce like the traditional inner spring mattress. I ended up flipping the foam/latex layers to the softest setting and after two weeks I started to enjoy the supportiveness. I wake up less often during the night and my hip and shoulder pain has reduced by about 20%. Would be perfect for back sleepers as that seems to be the most comfortable position on the mattress but alas I'm mostly a side sleeper. Very easy to set up on your own. For the price its worth every penny!

Miss L
Miss LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable and Affordable

Mick
Mick

Comfortable Mattress

Have ordered the 10" mattress plus a topper. Was happy with the fast delivery of the bed. Now we have better quality of sleep and no more back pain. Satisfied with the purchase.

Quite comfy

The mattress is quite comfortable for both back sleepers and side sleepers. I have tried exchanging the layers of mattress and they have delivered a spectrum of supportiveness. Its firmness has made me believe that it is durable enough.

Lauren
LaurenPerth, WA

Glad I took a chance on a mattress in a box!

Love the option of changing the arrangement. I have left it how it came out of the box but I may try it firmer to see if it's even better. It's very comfortable (medium firmness) right now.
I no longer wake up with a sore back.

Clark
ClarkNorth Queensland, QLD

Great support

I’ve really enjoyed the mattress. At first it was firm but I’ve gotten used to it and actually find the mattress very comfortable and supportive for my spine. Great mattress

Carmen
CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

A little firm but easily fixed

When we first received the mattress it felt very firm. We changed it to the softest setting and after 30 nights we still felt it was too firm for our liking. I emailed onebed and asked to return the mattress. The customer service was great and they kindly offered a considerable discount off a mattress topper. After reading some reviews we decided to give it a try. We are now very happy with our mattress and can both have a comfortable sleep. I really like that even with the topper we don’t disturb each other by turning over or getting out of bed.