Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original (page 4 of 14)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely Better Sleep!

My sleep has definitely improved with this mattress. My sleep is not disturbed by my partner (and his tossing and turning used to wake me regularly) and I don't wake with back or neck niggles.

It is taking time to get used to the mattress as it is so different from an innerspring mattress. I found it quite hot to begin with but I have adjusted to that in time.

We are very pleased with the quality and cannot yet comment on the longevity but can not see any issues as of yet.

Alpha
AlphaSydney, NSW

will recommend to friends

the matress stay relativelt cool during the night compared to the one we had before.best thing is that whenever i change my position on the bed, my partner is not disturbed anymore!i would recommend it

Alex
Alex

One bed king

Very happy with the one bed mattress, supportive and love we can change the level how how firm it is. Setting it up was easy and delivery quick. I did noticed though it has become slightly softer over the past weeks but no sagging there and still supportive. Not so sure if that’s normal. Overall happy with it.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to know that you are happy with the Onebed, Alex. The slight softening can possibly be just from adjustment and settling in to the new mattress. Your mattress is covered for sagging for 15 years under the limited manufacturer's warranty. :)

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Love how quickly it arrived and how easy it was to set up haven't had a bad night yet

A lot more supportive than my previous mattress

Firmness has helped with back problems

I wake up less at night

Mattress has held shape well so far and doesn't show signs of sagging

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for your feedback, Rory, we hope you will continue to sleep better with your Onebed.

King size Mattress

We both love the one bed king size mattress. It is a very firm mattress but it still molds to your body every time. Will definately be keeping this mattress.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy to hear that Kel, enjoy sleeping on your Onebed! :)

Mckenzie K.
Mckenzie K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving the mattress so far! Perfect balance between firm and soft. Would recommend for the very reasonable price. 8.5/10

Very comfortable. Very supportive. My sleep has defiantly improved since purchase. The firmness of the mattress would indicate to me it should be durable for years to come. Very happy Thankyou!!

Onebed S.Onebed

We agree with you, the firmness helps, not just with the durability of the mattress, but also with support for your back. Thank you for your review, Mckenzie. :)

Mel B
Mel BSydney, NSW

Mattress for the long run

We are in search of finding the perfect mattress and have tried different brands. Onebed is a firm mattress but can be changed to medium firm by switching the foam. So far, we are liking the medium firm and starting to get used to it - we don't sink in the bed and can't feel the person next to me move.

The quality of our sleep is now better than our old mattress. For the past few weeks, there's no feeling of back pain or neck issue when we wake up in the morning. Might be too early to tell, but we'll observe further for a few weeks more.. yet, I'm feeling positive on this purchase.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to hear it, Mel. You have the 125 Night Trial to decide if it is the right one for you.. with your review, we hope it is/will be! :)

Nat
NatSydney, NSW

Great price and easy delivery

Supportive yet soft and comfortable, this mattress was a convenient and affordable option. There is absolutely No sagging 2 months into being used and it is supportive while being used on a slatted bed base.

Onebed S.Onebed

Glad to know you find the Onebed to be a good balance of comfort and support, Nat. :)

Love coming home to it

When I come home and see this mattress I feel relieved. Best mattress I've ever owned.
I have changed the layers several times and really enjoy the ability to customise it.

Onebed S.Onebed

So good to know you are making use of the interchangeable layers, Mike. That is one of the great features of the Onebed Original mattress. Thank you for the positive review. :)

very comfortable

Hazel
HazelVictoria

Good Mattress

I liked the mattress but my folks want a bit more firm mattress.
We did change the original settings to make it firm but that didn't help either. My folks want a former mattress than this. But for people who doesn't want extra firm mattress, this is perfect.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for letting us know, Hazel. Most people find our mattresses to be a bit on the firm side already but your folks may just need a different kind of firmness. Thank you for letting us know. :)

Firm but good

It is quite firm. I use it with a topper so I recommend it for people who like something firm and supportive. Very good customer service and easy delivery too.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for the kind words, Brittany. We hope you will find the firmness to be the best support to your body. :)

Yen
Yen

Versatile

A really great mattress at such an affordable price! Biggest standout is the versatility of being able to change the firmness thanks to the layers! The only minor downfall I personally find is the heat retainment - not as breathable as compared to coiled mattresses. Would still recommend!

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to know that you enjoy the feature of the interchangeable layers. Thank you for the review, Yen. :)

Olivia
OliviaWestern Australia

Great Support For the Body

Great replacement for our 10 year old spring mattress. The relief on my back was exeptional! I was concerned it will be too firm and hard but it wasn't. I mainly sleep on my back and side and I find it gives perfect support to my body.

Onebed S.Onebed

The firmness of the Onebed is really just on point, balancing comfort and support for everyone. We're glad that you think so too, Olivia. ❤

Other Mattresses

Very happy with our purchase

We were recommended this company by a friend and will be recommending it to others. The mattress was delivered quickly after ordering and was just what we were hoping for. It’s very comfortable!

Onebed S.Onebed

Appreciate any good word and recommendation that you can put in for us, Maddie. Cheers to better sleep! :)

MWH
MWHVictoria

So far I’m happy still take abit to get use to only had mattress one month

Yes it is comfortable still getting use to it I have neck and back problems seem to have relieve alittle bit my son dog love it too let hope it keep improving

Onebed S.Onebed

We hope you will settle well into the Onebed. Thank you for the review. :)

Jon
JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if you like firmer beds

There's no denying the quality of the Onebed. It's sturdy and the materials feels great. I myself quite like it even though it's on the firmer side. My partner however isn't the biggest fan as she thought it's be a bit softer. We've swapped the configuration around (great feature btw), which helped a bit, but not immensely. Would recommend to people who like firmer beds, if that's not you I'd likely go for another brand.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Jon, a lot of our customers do find that the Onebed Topper works best with the Onebed mattress, giving it just the softness that they need. You might want to consider this. If not, you may return under our 125 Night Trial. :)

Cayla
CaylaVictoria

Very nice upgrade to last bed

It’s very hard but with a nice plush pillow topper it is perfect for my partner and I. Had problems with other mattresses sinking but so far so good, very happy

Onebed S.Onebed

The firmness and density of the mattress helps support our backs and bodies. We're glad that it is working out for you, Cayla. :)

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Good value for money, comfortable mattress.

It is a very comfortable mattress, would definitely recommend. It is what I'm looking for in a mattress, not too soft and not too firm. Prompt delivery, and very easy to unpack and set up.

Onebed S.Onebed

Glad that it's been a stress-free experience, Michael. May you have many nights of better sleep! :)

Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interesting

My partner and I bought the Onebed mattress as we were both keen to try out a "bed in a box". After a few weeks we quickly realised that it was a little firmer than our liking but we did not want to part with it so we looked into the Onebed mattress topper and went ahead and bought one in the hopes that it would help. And it did! We now have a super comfy bed that we both love slipping into of a nighttime. We're both glad we didn't part with the original Onebed mattress because it works so perfectly with the Onebed mattress topper. Very happy customers! :)

Onebed S.Onebed

We're really glad you took the chance with the Onebed Topper, it is built to complement the Onebed mattresses perfectly and gives that extra touch of comfort. Thank you for the review, Natasha. :)

Very firm but comfortable

I transitioned to a OneBed mattress following recommendations from a few friends.
It’s much firmer than I’d normally like and took some time getting used to it, but after a couple of weeks, and a light mattress topper, I now love it.
No more neck or back pain and I’m sleeping through the night.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad that you stuck it out and allowed your body to adjust to the new Onebed mattress. We assure you that the firmness will do you better overall and keep your back protected. :)

Macenzie
MacenzieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy

I really love the new mattress, my partner has taken some time to adjust but we both sleep really well. The new mattress has really helped out with his back

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad that you were able to settle into the Onebed, Macenzie. We hope you will continue to sleep better than ever with it. :)

Good value for money!

Great bed for its price and quality, considering the amount of support it provides. Only gripe is that the medium firmness layer is still a tad too firm for my liking, but other than that, still happy with the purchase!

Tanya
TanyaIllawarra, NSW

Such a comfortable mattress

We are sleeping so much better and there is no waking up when my husband moves on his side of the mattress. Wish we had changed our mattress to Onebed sooner.

Quick delivery

It was delivered quick in a large box. It opened up easily. Has not been used much as very firm and not sure how we like the actual mattress yet