Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ron
RonHunter Region, NSW

Best mattresses around

Firm but not too firm. Best sleep ever. Would have no trouble ordering again but I think this one will last many years. Great delivery and an all around great product.

Purchased in April 2021.

Tyler H.
Tyler H.Sydney, NSW

Best nights sleep

Never had a better nights sleep, mattress was delivered the next day, delivery guy was super lovely and helpful also! I really am super happy with the whole experience in general

Purchased in April 2021 for $800.00.

Kurt H.
Kurt H.South East Queensland, QLD

Super Comfortable and Incredibly Affordable

I have been putting off buying a new bed for years and regret it now that I have my new mattress. It is set to Medium and it is still a bit firmer than my old bed but it offers far better support. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in April 2021 for $699.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Most of our customers really wonder why they didn't purchase the Onebed sooner. Now that you have yours, you have something to look forward to everyday! ❤️

Isaac S.
Isaac S.Hobart, TAS

We love it

My partner and I had never slept on a foam mattress before our Onebed. Don't think we'll ever go back now. Every night's sleep is now something to look forward to.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays
Onebed S.Onebed

Always the best part of our day to lie down on our Onebeds. Thank you for the positive review, Isaac! ❤️

Madi
MadiSydney, NSW

The only mattress you’ll ever need

Perfectly supportive, sleeping so much better and no sagging or loss of shape it’s amazing. I used to have restless sleep but no more with this mattress. Worth every dollar!

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Better sleep certainly doesn't need to cost a fortune. Happy to know Onebed is able to provide you with comfy, supportive sleep at an affordable price, Madi. ❤️

Marc
MarcSydney, NSW

Affordable Mattress Amazing Quality.

Replaced my childhood mattress that my parents purchase. Upgraded from a double to a king size. Super comfortable and very supportive. If you like firm no need to adjust the mattress. Fits perfect on top of a frame purchase from ikea. I notice that I fall asleep fasting on the firm mattress. So far the quality is very durable and shape stayed the same no sagging or dents. Recommend as service was amazing. Placed the order online. Within 10 mins a customer service rep called to confirm the order and mattress was delivered the next day. Open opening the mattress. It did take a couple of days to expand to its full size as per instructions. If you’re not rushed. Don’t sleep on it and just wait. Once fully expanded mattress was great.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're so happy you're sleeping better on the Onebed and also appreciate our service and delivery. Cheers to amazing sleep ever night! ❤️

Elliot
ElliotHobart, TAS

Great cost effective mattress

We replaced our five year old TechnoGel Classic Queen mattress with a Sleeping Duck Mach II King as the TechnoGel mattress developed a manufacturing fault and they refused to cover it (5 years into the 10 year warranty). The Sleeping Duck Mach II was good because you can change the firmness but found it not very good value. We swapped to the OneBed Original King as it was less than half the price for a similar feel. Both mattress held the heat like nothing else, you would wake up radiating but that's to be expected from those composition of mattresses. Happy with it so far, we've had it for two months.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thrilled to be compared with one of the pricier brands and come out with the same quality/rating at less than half the price. Thank you for choosing Onebed, Elliot. ❤️

ppS
ppSSydney, NSW

Good reviews of their mattresses

I have bought this mattress based on the feedback from friends and reviews but yet to open the box as it needs to be put in bedroom upstairs. It would have been good if delivered to bedroom.

Purchased in April 2021 for $750.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Onebed S.Onebed

We apologize as courier's policy is just to deliver at door. We hope you will enjoy the mattress. :)

zwilsonc
zwilsoncSydney, NSW

Excellent! Very comfortable and supportive!

Delivery was faster than anticipated. Unpack was easy. Mattress is very supportive and comfortable. Not too soft, not too hard. Just right! Haven't used it for long, less than 30 days, but no signs of sagging.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear everything was pleasant for you--from delivery to unpacking and most especially with the mattress. The mattress has warranty against sagging and we believe it should last you a long time. :)

Bashir
BashirSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress!

The mattress arrived quickly, has the perfect softness and doesn’t move as much as other matters I’ve had.
The air flow feels good but Like other matterses it needs to be rotated.

Purchased at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad you find the firmness to be the perfect one for you, Bashir. Thank you for the review! ❤️

Grant W.
Grant W.Sydney, NSW

Very comfy mattress

We had a few issues with the delivery but wait was worth it, very comfy mattress. It is quite a firm mattress however it is very comfortable, even better with a pillow top mattress cover.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We apologize for any inconvenience with the delivery but also thankful to hear the mattress is working out really well for you. ❤️

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sleep i’ve had in a while

I’m ver specific when it comes to my mattress and this one has exceeded my expectations, Such quick delivery, easy set up instructions and is so comfy to sleep on

Onebed S.Onebed

We're thrilled to see you experienced the convenience, ease and comfort of Onebed, Josh. ❤️

Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Comfortable and reasonably priced!

Purchased the Onebed Mattress 'Original Double' about a couple of months ago. Smooth delivery, easy to unpack, and excellent customer service. The mattress itself is extremely comfortable, supportive, and firm. I am especially impressed with how you can interchange its internal layers to suit your firmness preference.

Purchased in March 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

So glad to know you're enjoying the interchangeable layers of the Onebed Original. Wishing you many nights of happy sleep, Cassandra. ❤️

The best.

I have had the most comfortable night’s sleep from the first night I received this mattress.
I have a shoulder problem and was having lower back pain. Since getting my new mattress back pain has gone, and I have been able to sleep on my sore shoulder.

Purchased in April 2021 for $480.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Cheers to painless and ultra comfortable sleep with the Onebed mattress. ❤️

Heer
HeerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is very comfortable.

My husband had a back problem and since we started using it has gone.
It is also comfortable overall to sleep in and when we wake up in the morning it is refreshing.

Purchased in April 2021 at Drugscreen for $700.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Definitely a good investment to go with a good mattress. Thrilled to know the Onebed has helped with your husband's back problems, Heer. ❤️

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews