Onebed Mattress

Love how the mattress feels!

Very comfortable, but also very supportive not like any other mattress. Eouod definitely recommend it to anyone else who is looking for a mattress and is only use to conventional mattresses.

Purchased .

Rip off. Stains on mattress

Got the delivery of the mattress today and when open it found stains on the mattress. Then after opening the wrapper. The mattress is not the same sizes between the 2 half and there is a 12cm gap. Look the the pics

Purchased for $689.00.

Hello Scott, this was a factory defect and we were going to send a replacement to address the issue but you were unwilling. We have refunded you immediately the next business day, even without collection of this bed. We believe we have been fair in addressing your concern. Thank you.Check your chat, You told me that the mattress are made smaller then what is advertised to allow for spillage. if I brought a mattress based on that size that advertised I expect to receive the same size, we are talking 12cm smaller not 1cm that is a big amount to be different, also from the chat history you told me u would not refund it for 30 days as the size of a mattress is not a fault as it built that way. only reason you did this now as I went to the media about it.The top layer is meant to be just bit smaller than the bottom layer and will still decompress with use and time. We could not give you a definite solution then as you refused to send the photos on chat when we asked for it. The 30 days is a requirement if you wish to return a bed based on preference. You may read more about it here: https://www.onebed.com.au/125-night-trial/ We also refunded you even without collection of the mattress and before you even mentioned about media, simply because that was the right thing to do. We encourage all customers to give feedback here on Product Review or through media, wherever you deem necessary. We aim for fair and honest customer service to everyone and will always resolve issues with cooperation.

Update: 2 weeks on and the medium firm is much better support than my other one that was 8 years old and had sunk in placed. This is better than my other mattress for my back. I will switch to the medium setting to see if i get improved sleep when sleeping on my side. So far quality of sleep is still similar. But i am not using my topper i was using on my other mattress, not am i using a grounding sheet that i usually use. The smell is fading and only slightly notice it, not chemical smell but

Ecosa Vs Onebed Vs Koala Vs Ergoflex Vs EzyBed Vs Sleeping Duck Vs Sleep Republic Vs Noa are all the mattress i have spent hours comparing.

My bed base is adjustable so it ruled out
Sleeping Duck
Sleep Republic
Noa

They are not compatible with adjustable bed frames

That left
Ecosa
Koala
Ergoflex
EzyBed

I am sleep on my back, but sometimes side and have shoulder pain from sleeping on a mattress that was too firm. So i need a medium mattress.

That potentially left me with
Ergoflex
EzyBed

With Ecosa being a possible...

I then live in QLD where it gets hot especially in a room with poor airflow.
The Ergoflex i read tended to be on the hot side so it was also out of the option for now.

That left
EzyBed

There is a few hundred $ different in the two.
I chose the Onebed as it had some better quality materials like dunlop natural latex and every material is OEKO-TEX certified. It also has 3 layers that can be adjusted so if the medium-firm configuration it comes in (which is the only option for the Ezybed) is too hard it can be adjusted.

I was on the chat with June who was very helpful, was able to answer all my questions. The current beds i have had i would classify as medium to medium firm. So far after 2 weeks of sleeping on this on medium setting my should is still a bit sore if i work out at the gym after sleeping on it but that is better than before where it would be sore anytime. I will change the configuration to see if medium is better.

I did notice a smell after unpacking, like a recycled corn cup or something.. it gave me slight headache being in the same room as it without ventilation. i let it air out for a few days and then i put a cover on it. After changing the sheets after a week i still smell a little of that initial smell. Due for a sheet change so will see if its getting less and less

I will update my review in a month. I will sleep 2 weeks on the medium firm and then 2 weeks on the medium

Purchased for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for the honest review. We hope that Onebed will be the answer to your hunt for the right mattress! :)

Great mattress

The mattress is exactly how they describe it on the website. It was the best decision as I've had it for over six months now and I'm loving it!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Extremely comfortable mattress that was easy to order

I was hesitant buying my first mattress in a box, that's from an online store and not sprung. However, ordering and delivery was very easy and straightforward - way better than going to a large shop and dealing with salespeople. I was also concerned about the feel of a foam/latex mattress compared to springs. However, it's much more comfortable particularly for side sleeping and my neck/back is less sore. There's been no noticeable smell (as mentioned in some reviews), it's easier to make the bed because the mattress is less chunky, I managed to roll the matttess upstairs on my own with a few grunts, and getting up off the mattress hasn't been that much more difficult than the spring. Both curvy me (who prefers a soft mattress) and boney hubby (who prefers a firm mattress) are sleeping comfortably on the medium setting.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Love that you have found the perfect bed with the perfect firmness balance for both you and your hubby, Charlie! Thank you for the positive review. <3

Fantastic bed - supportive and comfortable

The mattress is supportive and comfortable, and has provided many nights great sleep. We've had our mattress for over 6 months now, and it's just super.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Onebed does give amazing sleep night after night after night... Thank you for the happy review, Anna! :)

Great mattress and great customer service

I ordered a onebed double after researching many different “mattress in a box” brands. I chose onebed because it seemed the most quality/value for money. I’d never had a non-spring mattress before, and the 125 trial period gave me peace of mind in case it didn’t work out. I found the mattress to be too hard the first week or so, but then it softened — the mattress supports and hugs you. I also really appreciate the customer service — I had many questions throughout, and they were all answered efficiently and thoroughly. Also the delivery was prompt — I would recommend this mattresss.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thank you for the positive review Maria. Onebed gives the best value for your money! :)

Best sleep I've ever had

I am a very busy chef and my neck and back have always been very sore and since sleeping on onebed I am waking up refreshed and not sore at all ! I fall asleep so quickly now and stay asleep. This mattress is so amazing I have since bought another for my mum.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Awww. Love your loyalty and support, Kate! Thank you for the awesome review! :)

Best change I’ve ever made!

I bought one bed as not only did the mattress look appealing but the trial period and their work with the Salvation Army was what sold me the mattress and the company! I’ve been sleeping better and also waking up a lot easier, I wake up more relaxed and rested. Thanks to a great company, for the product and service.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thank you for your trust in our company. We aim to provide a better sleep experience for everyone and are glad that yours has been a happy one. :)

I brought a queen 3 years ago and it is still fantastic. I have down graded to a king... it's no whe

Not as good as the first one I have. It's top layer moves around and nowhere as comfortable. If one bed went back.to the original formula I would highly recommend the product

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Awww, sorry to hear that, Kristy. We improved our design to the interchangeable layers to provide options to more people to customize the firmness level of their beds. We also still provide 125 nights trial for everyone to decide if this is the right bed or not. :)

The most comfortable mattress I have ever had!

I bought it 6 months ago and I am very pleased. I sleep better and I don't have any back aches I used to have before.
The mattress is still firm and its shape is still firm.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Thank you for the positive review, Anna. Say goodbye to back aches! :)

Very Good mattress, reduce my back problems

Have been using this for last 4 months and can say that very few nights i have had the back ache in the morning i get up.
With my previous sprung mattress i had the back ache every morning after getting up and this one bed mattress and reduced that problem a lot
Would recommend to any one with back or neck pain to at least give it a try with a free trial period.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
We are pleased that you are having better sleep with the Onebed, Isha. Always good to make use of the trial period to see if it is the right bed! :)

Love my mattress!

We love our one bed mattress. The ordering process was easy and the delivery was fast. We particularly like the ability to alter the firmness of the mattress. This is the reason we chose the One Bed mattress over other brands. When the mattress arrived it was slightly too Firm, so we unzipped it flipped the top layer and then it was just right. We also really like that two people can sleep in the bed and not disturb each other. Being a King Size, which is new for us, it’s also great for one parent and 2 kids, or 2 parents and one kid of the kids are unsettled. It’s also very quiet compared to our old spring mattress.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Happy to hear that you enjoyed our hassle-free service, Erica. More so that you were able to make use of the interchangeable layers for the firmness level that's just perfect for you and your family. :)

LAST MATTRESS I WILL EVER NEED

Bought the King size mattress, have to say it really worth the money and also meet my expectation. First few nights on medium firm wasn't really suitable for me as i like my mattress a little firm and i have it flipped over to firm and immediately the sleep was totally different, that's amazing. The foam returns to its original firm-ness after every sleep and it has been 4 months now, i am still looking forward to sleep on it every night.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Glad that you have found your PERFECT firmness setting with the Onebed, adubaha! Wishing you many nights of the best sleep ever on your Onebed! :)

Great mattress with no marketing mumbo-jumbo

This mattress offers great support, it is just firm enough to cradle my body and has the right amount of give to be comfortable.

In the past I've had traditional mattresses which offered little support for my torso, regardless of the brand or firmness. This caused me to wake up constantly due to my body sinking into awkward and contorted positions which gave me back pain or made my limbs to go numb.

Since getting this mattress I never have support issues and my arms go numb probably only a third as often (a great result for a big guy like myself).

So far the mattress hasn't changed a bit, it has maintained it's shape and its support, I weigh 120kg so that's saying a lot. If it can withstand me the average person will never have any issues.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Happy that the Onebed is providing you the right support that you need, Gio. Thank you for the favorable review! :)

Best mattress ever

We purchased this mattress after having been a water bed user for many years.
This was one of our best purchases ever, very easy to deal with and great delivery.

Great sleep!

I’ve really enjoyed the mattress. Very comfortable and supportive. Good value. I haven’t had any issues with the shape or firmness of the mattress. I would recommmend purchasing this mattres

Date PurchasedSep 2018

No more springs!

So comfortable. No sound. No lumps. Did I mention comfortable? Honestly the best mattress we’ve ever had. I’ll be buying them for kids beds soon. They offered me a pillow for this review but I’d give it anyway. Great product.

New level of comfort!

We love the comfort and quality of the onebed mattress. Easy to fall asleep and keeps the original shape. Didnt realise we were missing out on comfort in bed until this purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

It’s been AMAZING!! So easy to set up- and BLOODY COMFORTABLE!!

It’s been AMAZING!!
Great price,
Really supportive of my bad back!
So easy to set up- (it’s also endured a move of house and was so easy to move!)
and BLOODY COMFORTABLE!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

I was really want to give it a go to for the mattress. But when I was trying to ascertain the delivery time if I place an order. But the answer I get was too broad ...2 - 5 business days. I contacted them at 2 pm to see if they can narrow it down but by close of business still didnt get an answer. Tried to ring the number on facebook and got told by the machine no one is available. Not sure if any official look at this. Can anyone let me know what's their delivery time frame like? Thanks

I recently bought a one bed mattress and it has some odour. I read from their website it’s free from harmful chemicals. Is this smell dangerous as my baby is also sleeping on it.
Hi there! Yes, there are no harmful chemicals in the production of our mattresses and the Onebed should be safe for your baby. Some customers may be more sensitive to the smell of a newly opened mattress. If it bothers you, we suggest airing out the mattress with the windows open; using a fan can also hasten the process. Please also discard the box and plastic that the mattress came with. Based on feedback from some of our customers, the smell of a new bed should go away within a week or so. :) Wishing you the best sleep with your Onebed! :)

We are currently trying a ‘Bed in a Box’ mattress and after a month I still wake up several times through the night in pain. Do you know if your One bed would be softer than this other mattress? I am keen to try yours because of the option to change the layers for a more softer sleep. My husband is very happy with the very firm mattress, but it is too hard for me. Im hoping the fact yours is layer changeable it may suit us better. If i change the layers to make it softer, will that change the temperature to a 'hotter' bed? Regards, Ruth
Onebed is very unique with the 3 different firmness settings that you can try out. We have the medium, medium-firm and firm so that more customers can modify the settings and achieve the firmness level that they prefer. The latex layer should be generally cooler but the 'temperature' should not change too significantly. You can try it out for yourself with our 125 night trial period. :)

SingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKing
Price (RRP) $750.00$800.00$950.00$1,050.00$1,150.00
Type Latex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness26 cm26 cm26 cm26 cm26 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)

Similar listings