Oneflare Questions & Answers

36 questions from our users

Saadat S.
Saadat S.asked

Hi there
I’m trying to download the one flare app for my business but it says it’s not connected to iTunes
Is there any solution?

Shadzo
Shadzo

I wouldn't bother it's not worth it

Will Fish
Will Fish

I accessed OneFlare online on a PC. Don't know about the app, but based on my recent experience using OneFlare I found the service excellent and I highly recommend it

Bec
Becasked

How do I edit my photos I've uploaded?

Dog Lover
Dog Lover

Sorry I don’t know. I am not tech savvy at all!

Sue Angell
Sue Angellasked

Are there any reviews for roofing work done by Alpha Roofing Melbourne

Jeff in Melb'n
Jeff in Melb'nasked

How do I create an account?

I tried to do this and it would not let me because it said my phone number was already used by an account.

When I tried to log in as a registered user it did not recognise me.

It's all a bit like the Freemasons. How do I get in?

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hey Jeff, Thanks for contacting us. If you can write to us via support@oneflare.com.au we'd be happy to have a look into it for you. We can check our systems for the phone number you are trying to use

Donna L.
Donna L.asked

Do all tradesman on this site hold a trade license in their work area.

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hi Donna, we have an article on our Help center that can answer your question.

Gloria G.
Gloria G.

No. Oneflare doesn't check that

Joanne N.
Joanne N.asked

Shaggy Tails Dog grooming, qouted for a job for me Joanne Nehmer. They are scamming and I believe looking at stealing pets. I gave them the suburb and street name. They wanted the number. I said I would give it to them when on the morning that the job was booked. They said they wanted it now. I said I would report them to the police and to you, I have reported through scam watch, and am now reporting to you. Can you please let me know that you have taken some action.
[Contact Details Removed]

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hi Joanne, Please contact us directly via email at support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into this further.

Matalave F.
Matalave F.asked

How much to tow a car from Revesby please

Mark F
Mark F

Towing from Revesby to Where ? Generally $400.00 for General Tow covering approx 100klms.
If its broken down, and your NRMA member its a free tow back to closest Garage or Mechanic
maybe to your own place if not to far.

Shane T.
Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Jo B.
Jo B.asked

Did your company just withdraw $71 from my account

A few hours ago I stumbled on to your website, and asked for 2 quotes on two separate small jobs
Yet now I have noticed I have $71 pending on my account before I have even been offered any job done or a date or time

Im very concerned now

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hi Jo, Oneflare doesn't charge job posters for using the service. It sounds like you may have been charged by a business. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can help you look into this.

terrir
terrirasked

Requesting for quote (s) to fix the gas stove knobs which are hard to turn on. There are 4 knobs and also ignite only with the help of a gas lighter.

Denise Sammons
Denise Sammons

I had my lawns mowed and i was very happy with the way the job was done. I can't comment about gas knobs but figure that would possibly be a gas plumbers job??!!

ANNE HUDSON
ANNE HUDSONasked

I want to leave feedback for DEVI ambientcleaning.com.au

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hey Anne, I'd be happy to help with that. If they have a Oneflare page you can leave a review on there. If you need any help please email us via support@oneflare.com.au

Mario
Marioasked

Hi trying to change my address on one flare account but will no let me

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hi Mario, please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you have not managed to change the address. Our support team can assist with any profile related issues.

Frank Hiep H.
Frank Hiep H.asked

how to contact oneflare by email or diect phone calls from Melbourne, victoria? I do NOT how to do any other way.

Mary M.
Mary M.asked

After a good and reliable handyman in Cairns that can put in a concrete slab for a 3x3 shed and that also can put the shed together from scratch.

Sarah S.
Sarah S.asked

How do I remove a picture from my profile

Hi Sarah,

Simply scroll down to your 'Past Work Folder' on your 'My Profile' page and click the 'x' button on the photo you wish to remove. You can get in touch with us at support@oneflare.com if you need any help with this.

Ray
Rayasked

How do you removed someone you hired who didnt turn up and get new quotes

Hi Ray,

If you can get in touch with us at support@oneflare.com we'll be happy to fix this up for you right away. Speak soon.

Trudy R.
Trudy R.asked

Hi,
We are looking at possibly listing our business on Oneflare, would love some feedback from businesses, particularly in the Painting and decorating industry, before we decide. Positive and negative experiences, we would love to hear so we can decide if this is the right avenue for us.

Hi Trudy

I know you're looking for other businesses to speak with, but if you want you can call Oneflare Business Solutions on 1300 441 593 to answer any questions you have in the meantime. Hope to hear from you soon.

CharlieS
CharlieSasked

Hi,
I have a business account and am wanting to check what colour the Notifications buttons should be to email,SMS etc.
Should the button tabs be green or grey to be ON.
They are green but still missing SMS elerts to my phone. (On the $99 contract)

Hi Charlie,

I can confirm that your notifications should be green if you wish for them to be on. If you're not receiving these SMS, please get in touch with us ASAP on 1300 306 727 9am-5pm AEST so we can double check what's going on.

jojifrey
jojifreyasked

I already asked to delete my business account yesterday, and the customer supports stated, both on emails and a phone call, that they have removed my account from oneflare's business directory although they will keep all my uploaded documents and information in their database.

They also said that I won't receive any email from them anymore. Yet I still receive it just now.

So, will I or will I not still receive email from oneflare, even though I already asked for closing my account and they said that I already have my account closed?

Maureen
Maureenasked

how do I find reviews of people who have submitted quotes?
hammond@y7mail.com

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites