Oneflare Questions & Answers

20 questions from our users

Trudy R.

Trudy R.asked

Hi,
We are looking at possibly listing our business on Oneflare, would love some feedback from businesses, particularly in the Painting and decorating industry, before we decide. Positive and negative experiences, we would love to hear so we can decide if this is the right avenue for us.

Hi Trudy

I know you're looking for other businesses to speak with, but if you want you can call Oneflare Business Solutions on 1300 441 593 to answer any questions you have in the meantime. Hope to hear from you soon.

CharlieS

CharlieSasked

Hi,
I have a business account and am wanting to check what colour the Notifications buttons should be to email,SMS etc.
Should the button tabs be green or grey to be ON.
They are green but still missing SMS elerts to my phone. (On the $99 contract)

Hi Charlie,

I can confirm that your notifications should be green if you wish for them to be on. If you're not receiving these SMS, please get in touch with us ASAP on 1300 306 727 9am-5pm AEST so we can double check what's going on.

J.O.N.D.I

J.O.N.D.Iasked

I already asked to delete my business account yesterday, and the customer supports stated, both on emails and a phone call, that they have removed my account from oneflare's business directory although they will keep all my uploaded documents and information in their database.

They also said that I won't receive any email from them anymore. Yet I still receive it just now.

So, will I or will I not still receive email from oneflare, even though I already asked for closing my account and they said that I already have my account closed?

Hi J.O.N.D.I,

We are happy to remove all documents you've submitted to Oneflare, close your account so we don't send you any correspondence and remove you completely from the Oneflare directory. There may be a 24 hour delay with some communications being sent out after you've closed everything down.

We do keep your account on file just in case we need the information in the future. An example may be if another person tries to register with your business details or if you decide to re-register we have everything there for you to easily start up again.

Please send us an email to support@oneflare.com if you keep receiving emails so we can double-check that your account has been closed correctly.

Maureen

Maureenasked

how do I find reviews of people who have submitted quotes?
hammond@y7mail.com

Hi Maureen,

To take a look at reviews of businesses who quoted on your job, simply click on your 'My Jobs' tab in your account, then click on the correct job request and click the name of the business you'd like to check out. This will take you to their Oneflare profile page where their reviews will be listed.

Give us a call on 1300 138 827 if you need any help with that.

Ben

Benasked

Ive been a builder using this app and have stopped quoting for over a month now and im still getting money deducted from my account even after i told a representative to stop the premium listing renewal in October?

Hi Ben,

We'd love to get this sorted out for you, if you could give us a call on 1300 306 727 that would be great.

Leonie

Leonieasked

Do your members have police checks

Mel

I have no police checks what an odd question

Hi Leonie,

Some of our businesses have had Police Checks and even Working with Children Checks completed. If so, they can submit the certificate to us to verify and then we will display the certificate name on their profile. Keep a look out for this and always remember to request one from the business personally if you'd like to engage a business who has had these checks done.

Not Happy

Not Happyasked

I have just put in a review and was wondering if you guys can chase this up for me because I haven't been able to reach Pazzo paving to come finish the job its been since may 2017 this was started. I can not get a hold of him through text, call or email. can you help.?

Marshall R.Oneflare

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you able to please PM us with your full name and the name of the business you hired? I will pass on your details to the necessary people to be able to help you with this matter ASAP.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ninah

Ninahasked

Looking for licensed electrician in sydney for granny flat. Any help?

Hi Ninah,

If you're looking for an Electrician in Sydney to give you a hand, you can hop onto our site and fill out a job request. Then we will send that request off to the businesses in your area and you will receive up to 3 quotes. Then it's just a matter of contacting the businesses and picking the one that suits you the best. Here's the link to post that request - https://www.oneflare.com.au/

Best of luck with your job!

Adele

HWPasked

I got a quote from Branicas Landscaping through Oneflare for doing my retainer wall. The person is called [name removed] and he ask me to transferred $2000 in advance for buying material. He promised me this will take about three days, but two weeks passed, all he did was brought some steel uprights and dig some shallow holes. He asked me to transfer him another $800 as he's running out of fund (of hiring digging machines) but after that, he never show up again. I'm not sure how Oneflare can help in this case to get my money back. Can anyone help?

Marshall R.Oneflare

Hi HWP,

Thanks for reaching out - this sounds like a very unusual and undesirable situation to be in. On Oneflare, we expect our businesses to be reliable and truthful with customers, and if not, we would like to sort it out as soon as possible. We'd love to help you out, so please call our Customer Happiness team on 13 18 18 or alternatively, email support@oneflare.com.au with the specific details of the job, the business and your account too. This will be made a priority to follow up with the business and resolve any issues or concerns you may have at this point.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing back from you,
Jenny

Thanks Jenny,
I've been contacted by support@oneflare.com.au and just replied back with more details of my situation. I hope to hear from you soon.

HWP

I submitted this to DBDRV and they couldn't do anything about it. Now I am going to submit this to VCAT. With another two victims, you did nothing, not even lock his account. And now there is fourth victim. Thanks heaps!

Vanessa Barry

Vanessa Barryasked

If I purchase the $100 month package and I don't use the 20 quotes, will it roll over to next month?

Harrison S.Oneflare

Hi Vanessa,

Good question!

Unused quotes do expire at the end of the month so the answer is no, they don't roll over.

If you are looking at signing up I suggest speaking to one of our consultants, they will help you choose a package to suit your business needs and the demand in your area so that unused quotes aren't something you have to worry about.

Feel free to give us a call anytime on 13 18 18 if you wanted to speak about it!

Thanks,

Harrison

Denise

Deniseasked

I am looking for a tiler/handyman to:
a) supply and replace two double large towel rails and two smaller hand towel rails which screw into the wall. I would like the type that have ceramic ends which are tiled onto the wall.
b) I have two broken tiles on a slab which need to be removed and replaced. I have the required tiles.

Would appreciate a fair quote and would like the work done during the week next week (commencing 30 Jan)if possible? Thanks.

Hi Denise,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you would like to request free quotes for a Tiler or Handyman, you may do so by visiting either of the following links:

www.oneflare.com.au/tiling

or

www.oneflare.com.au/handyman

Specify the requirements of your job by answering the ensuing questions and we will then ask some relevant experts to quote on your request.

if we can help in any way possible, please don't hesitate to get in touch. You can reach us on 13 18 18, or at support@oneflare.com.au.

Warm Regards,

seooptimise

seooptimiseasked

How to delete business listing on oneflare? There is no option on the account settings but there should be a way. Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you!

Hi Seooptimise,

Thank you for your question.

Anyone wishing to discuss removing their listing should contact our support team directly.

Our email address is support@oneflare.com.au, and we can be reached via phone on 13 18 18.

Thanks,

FABIANA

FABIANAasked

Hi, I cannot access to my billing information when I log in my account. The billing section does NOT exist. Please help as tomorrow someone will come to do the job i requested and i want to be sure that he will be paid.
cheers,
F.

PriscillaOneflare

Hi Fabians, my apologies for the delay in response.

To answer your question, payment for the job is not made through Oneflare. Upon completion of the job you are to pay directly to the business.

I hope this helps and that the job was completely smoothly.
If there is anything else, happy for you to contact us again!

Cheers,

Priscilla

Baramame

Baramameasked

How do you know which business the review is written about? I can click on the name of the person who posted the review but not the business itself or which state its in. Am I missing seeing something?

Hi Baramame,

Thank you for your question.

Would you mind sharing a link with me which contains the reviews you're unsure about?

That way I can clarify specifically what the reviews pertain to.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm Regards,

Melasked

What would the cost be to install a front door at our place? ??

Ports
Ports

200-250 contact luke on 04564319763

KarenW

KarenWasked

Had an awful experience from tradesman from this site, what do we do?

Old tradie
Old tradie

Oneflare charge the tradesman/handymen as much as $20 every time they quote on a lead put up by a customer. If they win one in 3 then then before they see the job it has cost them $60. Good trades people come from referred leads from people you trust and good tradesman are usually very busy. So good tradesman do no need to spend money to generate leads unless they are new to an area and just getting established. SO the odds of getting a good trades person off Oneflare are 100/1. I am a tradesman who used Oneflare for 3 month when I moved interstate, by this time I was so busy from referrals I quit oneflare. Hope this helps form the Tradesman perspective.

Steve

I agree with the answer below. As well as my own opinion. Oneflare takes our money for quotes. Half the time you the customer never even view the quotes. I refuse to pay $25 per quote that never even gets viewed. No respectful honest trades person or professional would keep doing this. They would end up going broke or having to raise the prices they charge. I Will not pay for quotes that never get seen by the customer. It adds up to hundreds of dollars a week. Who do you think is going to pay the higher cost in the end. The customer.

Steve

I am not happy with Oneflare at all. Out of 5 quotes I have sent. Only one customer has ever viewed them. I don't mind so much if they actually had seen my quotes. It starts to feel like they are not even real customers. Oneflare is creating fake customers to get my money.

Alessina Brooksasked

Hi
I am getting leads from you for dog training but am not sure how OneFlare got details of my business, or how OneFlare works in relation to remuneration. Can you please let me know. So far I have not replied to any of the leads as I have not been sure how your system works. Some of the leads that you have sent me are too far away. I live in Glen Iris and will work in a 10 km radius.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Good Dog Training Tips

Jason Steele
Jason Steele

Hi, I am not sure why the leads are coming from me. I used OneFlare to hire a window cleaner and that is the only time I used it. I do not know why OneFlare are using my name like this so I cannot really answer your question. I would recommend directing the question to OneFlare directly

Alessina Brooks

My question was for One Flare so Jason I'm not understanding why you received my query. Hopefully One Flare will answer me as they seem to have some good leads. Thanks for the reply anyway!

Oneflare C.Oneflare

Hi Alessina, my name is Katie and I am the customer care manager here, at Oneflare.
In order for me to check the leads you have been sent, I will require either your mobile number or email address. If you can send me an email to katie@oneflare.com.au, I will be more than happy to check for you immediately and also provide you with a detailed summary of how Oneflare can assist you with opportunities of winning more work.

I look forward to your email and hope to speak with you soon.

VALLEY BUILDING SERVICES

VALLEY BUILDING SERVICESasked

Hi, I'm a builder on the Gold Coast and keep receiving leads from you. How does it work? Are there any fees i have to pay?
Thanks.

Oneflare C.Oneflare

Hi Valley Building Services, Derek has provided a great explanation of the system and the way it works for customers. As for Businesses who are interested in the leads provided by Oneflare, you can choose to get in contact with the customer by opting to choose one of two payment options including our pay per quote or membership option.
For more information about Oneflare system and the fees, feel free to contact us by sending an email to support@oneflare.com

Trish Sargent, Brisbane

Trish Sargent, Brisbane asked

How do I complain about a lead I just received.

Hi Trish,

Please just email support@oneflare.com.au with your issues and we should be able to sort it out.

Markus

Hi Trish, contact their support. If you received a lead without being registered, that is one of oneflare's marketing methods. Funny enough, this is how I got into it, so I guess it works. If you do not like it, call them and ask them to remove your details from their database. They are an Aussie company and decent as far as my experience goes, so they are likely to comply.
Have a nice day. M

smoky

smokyasked

Where do you guys advertise?

Sue Bryson
Sue Bryson

I think they advertise on Google. You can get a premium listing to help your account

Markus

Hi Smoky, yep, google mainly, which is really most important. If you sign up and complete your profile fully, you get some free credit to quote a couple of times for free. A good way to test the service. We recently started using their lead service and so far have a 20% strike rate. At $12 per lead / quote, that's not bad. Certainly cheaper than adwords, depending on the business you're in! Cheers
M

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives