Oneflare Questions & Answers

33 questions from our users

Jeff in Melb'n

Jeff in Melb'nasked

How do I create an account?

I tried to do this and it would not let me because it said my phone number was already used by an account.

When I tried to log in as a registered user it did not recognise me.

It's all a bit like the Freemasons. How do I get in?

Donna L.

Donna L.asked

Do all tradesman on this site hold a trade license in their work area.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Donna, we have an article on our Help center that can answer your question.

Joanne N.

Joanne N.asked

Shaggy Tails Dog grooming, qouted for a job for me Joanne Nehmer. They are scamming and I believe looking at stealing pets. I gave them the suburb and street name. They wanted the number. I said I would give it to them when on the morning that the job was booked. They said they wanted it now. I said I would report them to the police and to you, I have reported through scam watch, and am now reporting to you. Can you please let me know that you have taken some action.
[Contact Details Removed]

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Joanne, Please contact us directly via email at support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into this further.

Matalave F.

Matalave F.asked

How much to tow a car from Revesby please

Mark F
Mark F

Towing from Revesby to Where ? Generally $400.00 for General Tow covering approx 100klms.
If its broken down, and your NRMA member its a free tow back to closest Garage or Mechanic
maybe to your own place if not to far.

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Shane, thanks for the question, When customers raise a complaint about a business we will attempt to mediate between business and customer to reach an agreement. In cases where the business refutes claims made by a customer there's usually not too much that we can do to investigate further without evidence. In cases like this I recommend that all customers seek advice from a relevant governing body who do have the power to investigate and the authority to judge who is at fault in a dispute.

I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to provide us with an update about your dispute. If the business is refusing to return your deposit despite an official order we can restrict or remove them from our platform until we are satisfied that the business is operating within regulations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jo B.

Jo B.asked

Did your company just withdraw $71 from my account

A few hours ago I stumbled on to your website, and asked for 2 quotes on two separate small jobs
Yet now I have noticed I have $71 pending on my account before I have even been offered any job done or a date or time

Im very concerned now

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Jo, Oneflare doesn't charge job posters for using the service. It sounds like you may have been charged by a business. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can help you look into this.

terrir

terrirasked

Requesting for quote (s) to fix the gas stove knobs which are hard to turn on. There are 4 knobs and also ignite only with the help of a gas lighter.

Denise Sammons
Denise Sammons

I had my lawns mowed and i was very happy with the way the job was done. I can't comment about gas knobs but figure that would possibly be a gas plumbers job??!!

ANNE HUDSON

ANNE HUDSONasked

I want to leave feedback for DEVI ambientcleaning.com.au

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Anne, I'd be happy to help with that. If they have a Oneflare page you can leave a review on there. If you need any help please email us via support@oneflare.com.au

Mario

Marioasked

Hi trying to change my address on one flare account but will no let me

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Mario, please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you have not managed to change the address. Our support team can assist with any profile related issues.

Frank Hiep H.

Frank Hiep H.asked

how to contact oneflare by email or diect phone calls from Melbourne, victoria? I do NOT how to do any other way.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Frank, Thanks for contacting us. You can contact us via email at support@oneflare.com.au.
If you have a business account with us you can contact 1300 306 727
If you do not have a business account with us you can contact 1300 138 827.

I hope this helps, Please let me know if you get stuck.

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

After a good and reliable handyman in Cairns that can put in a concrete slab for a 3x3 shed and that also can put the shed together from scratch.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Mary, Apologies that we missed your question. If you're still looking for a business you can post a job request on Oneflare.com.au. To get started you'll need to enter the service you need (Handyman) and then the suburb where you need the work done. We'll ask you a few questions about your job and then send to to local businesses so you can compare quotes. Please let us know if you get stuck, you can email us at support@oneflare.com.au

Sarah S.

Sarah S.asked

How do I remove a picture from my profile

Hi Sarah,

Simply scroll down to your 'Past Work Folder' on your 'My Profile' page and click the 'x' button on the photo you wish to remove. You can get in touch with us at support@oneflare.com if you need any help with this.

Ray

Rayasked

How do you removed someone you hired who didnt turn up and get new quotes

Hi Ray,

If you can get in touch with us at support@oneflare.com we'll be happy to fix this up for you right away. Speak soon.

Trudy R.

Trudy R.asked

Hi,
We are looking at possibly listing our business on Oneflare, would love some feedback from businesses, particularly in the Painting and decorating industry, before we decide. Positive and negative experiences, we would love to hear so we can decide if this is the right avenue for us.

Hi Trudy

I know you're looking for other businesses to speak with, but if you want you can call Oneflare Business Solutions on 1300 441 593 to answer any questions you have in the meantime. Hope to hear from you soon.

CharlieS

CharlieSasked

Hi,
I have a business account and am wanting to check what colour the Notifications buttons should be to email,SMS etc.
Should the button tabs be green or grey to be ON.
They are green but still missing SMS elerts to my phone. (On the $99 contract)

Hi Charlie,

I can confirm that your notifications should be green if you wish for them to be on. If you're not receiving these SMS, please get in touch with us ASAP on 1300 306 727 9am-5pm AEST so we can double check what's going on.

jojifrey

jojifreyasked

I already asked to delete my business account yesterday, and the customer supports stated, both on emails and a phone call, that they have removed my account from oneflare's business directory although they will keep all my uploaded documents and information in their database.

They also said that I won't receive any email from them anymore. Yet I still receive it just now.

So, will I or will I not still receive email from oneflare, even though I already asked for closing my account and they said that I already have my account closed?

Hi J.O.N.D.I,

We are happy to remove all documents you've submitted to Oneflare, close your account so we don't send you any correspondence and remove you completely from the Oneflare directory. There may be a 24 hour delay with some communications being sent out after you've closed everything down.

We do keep your account on file just in case we need the information in the future. An example may be if another person tries to register with your business details or if you decide to re-register we have everything there for you to easily start up again.

Please send us an email to support@oneflare.com if you keep receiving emails so we can double-check that your account has been closed correctly.

Maureen

Maureenasked

how do I find reviews of people who have submitted quotes?
hammond@y7mail.com

Hi Maureen,

To take a look at reviews of businesses who quoted on your job, simply click on your 'My Jobs' tab in your account, then click on the correct job request and click the name of the business you'd like to check out. This will take you to their Oneflare profile page where their reviews will be listed.

Give us a call on 1300 138 827 if you need any help with that.

Ben

Benasked

Ive been a builder using this app and have stopped quoting for over a month now and im still getting money deducted from my account even after i told a representative to stop the premium listing renewal in October?

Hi Ben,

We'd love to get this sorted out for you, if you could give us a call on 1300 306 727 that would be great.

Leonie

Leonieasked

Do your members have police checks

Mel
Mel

I have no police checks what an odd question

Hi Leonie,

Some of our businesses have had Police Checks and even Working with Children Checks completed. If so, they can submit the certificate to us to verify and then we will display the certificate name on their profile. Keep a look out for this and always remember to request one from the business personally if you'd like to engage a business who has had these checks done.

Not Happy

Not Happyasked

I have just put in a review and was wondering if you guys can chase this up for me because I haven't been able to reach Pazzo paving to come finish the job its been since may 2017 this was started. I can not get a hold of him through text, call or email. can you help.?

Marshall R.Oneflare

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you able to please PM us with your full name and the name of the business you hired? I will pass on your details to the necessary people to be able to help you with this matter ASAP.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites