Oneflare

Tuong

TuongSydney, NSW

Quick responses from service providers

Quick responses to our requests for quotes. The plumbers we talked seem to be decent and on the ball with the job. The cleaners are keen to inspect the job

Sue Gaffney

Sue GaffneyHunter Region, NSW

Good response

I was happy with response I received & would recommend Oneflare to others. Although I was unable to choose a business to finalise the job due to changed circumstances. My experience was favourable.

Ennazus

EnnazusSydney

Beware of Oneflare.

Hired a landscaper on Oneflare to build a retaining wall. This is what I got for my troubles. Unlicensed tradies. Damage to my property is heartbreaking. Whole job needs to be ripped out and started from scratch.
Now pursuing our legal rights.

Lisa S.

Lisa S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, hard worker and great value

Professional Great service prompt response to a quote, hard worker, great value for money. Car looks great. Ready to sell
Highly recommend zoran for car detailing.
Our job b was customised

Great response

Very happy with the prompt response to our request for quotes. We received a call almost immediately and the plumber who called was very helpful. He talked us through an issue we had with turning water off

Yiannis Missios

Yiannis MissiosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oneflare met up with what it was said to do provide reliable services

Efficient platform was given ample of different quotes for me to make a choice from in deciding whom i can choose was impressed with the speed in the time tgat i heard back from varies companies with there quotes

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plumber Aaron McCormick

Aaron, was fantastic, he responded promptly, contacted me prior to arriving, did the requested task with out issue. was very professional, and genuinely a great tradie.
Would recommend him to anyone.

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time, Do not give credit card as your money disappears and it’s your fault .

Calls do not come through although your phone rings then they take your money to top up subscription waste of time
I can only advise as a small business owner to try free listing on Yellow pages
Someone you can TRUST

Dawn l.

Dawn l.Sydney, NSW

All good experiences.

Tradesman all professionals and arrived on time.Offered valuable advice. Provided written quote and were open and honest to questions and explained the pricing and offered advice on best products to purchase and why.

Tezza

TezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service with great results

We needed quotes on a decking project. We received two offers within 24 hours and both were of an exceptional standard of professionalism. We are very happy with the service provided.

Very recomended

I have beautiful expirience when my husband car is breakdown
I just wanna say thank you so much i already recomend this in to my friend and i am going to call again this company if i have a problem with my car thank you again so much

Bapi

BapiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very appropriate response received

I was looking for a Chartered Accountant for a certain purpose, and I got it. My requirement was for an Accountant certified statement and the one response I got through Flare was suitable. The job is now done, thanks a lot

Shell B

Shell B

Excellent service for seeking tradespeople

We have had some wonderful gardeners hired through One Flare. The only sad thing is that they move on to other things and we have to start again. We’re looking for a reliable, long term service.

Rima

RimaSydney, NSW

Removals Job

I booked a removals 2 weeks before my moving out of 3 companies that I was referred from Oneflare.
Unfortunately the removals cancelled on me 2 days before the due date due to having an insured worker.
However, the removal felt bad and offered another personal removals they know but I didn't but I took a leap of faith.

manfred

manfredPerth, WA

honesty

excellent advice spent a lot of time explaining fixit reasons also negative reasons
knows what he was talking about. would recomend have decided to purchase a new or re manafactured unit

Pest Fumigation

Professional on phone call to me and also when completing pest service, knowledge and insight professional and friendly. Thorough and efficient service was provided on Sunday morning. Many thanks again.

Thomas Y.

Thomas Y.

Good response

Will delay this job as bathroom renovation is currently going.
I use this service found a bathroom renovator and currently I am happy with the service provided. Sure will use it again if I need to complete another job in the future.

John P

John P

Fast and Reliable

Easy to use, I have had great success with all the traded I have hired. Fast to respond and start the work. I will continue to use this service all the time.

Chris McKenna

Chris McKennaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent response time

Tradespeople contacted me within 10 minutes of posting the ad. Very quick. They came out and viewed the job and submitted quotes within 2 days. Very professional. Would use again.

Hazel L.

Hazel L.

Someone else has taken up the job

While all the replies were very good, unfortunately some other contacts heard of this opening and the end-user decided to take up that one instead. Apologies all round... and better luck next time.