Rebecca G.

Rebecca G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Posted tiling job

Posted a tiling job was only able to get one response which was a waste of time as I wasnt able to respond with pictures same day. I queried wether the job could be done only to be told they couldnt do the job, with no reason other than it appeared to be only on offer for one day with no price, and only after pictures were sent. Also didnt even bother replying to tell me until I followed up. If this is the level of service from providers its useless.

Nguyen

NguyenNew South Wales

Unethical reviews

I lost $1000 because this business only lets good reviews posted. I now want to leave a bad review for the business which took my money and didn’t provide the service but they didn’t allow the review to be posted.

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ABC flooring (Darren)

Darren from ABC flooring did our whole house in laminate flooring, he worked as hard as he could to get the job done as quick as he could he did an amazing job highly recommend.

One Flare Rocks

Super fast and efficient service! Highly recommended. I had 3 or 4 moving companies come straight back to me within minutes and I now have our move organised. Great work.

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and quick and reasonable price

Great service hired ezy washing machine repairs through oneflare. Ryan was amazing...quick response, 2 minutes after I posted a call came from Ryan and within half an hour of contact he was at the home fixing the washing machine. Fixed it within a few minutes, was very friendly , kind , polite and efficient and was out of the home within 20 minutes. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Regards Vicky

Maree

MareeSydney Surrounds, NSW

I’ve used it a few times to get jobs done

It worked well to find people to do jobs for me. I have found 2 people so far and their work has been excellent. Would use again in the future

R R.

R R.North Queensland, QLD

Recommends dodgy companies

passed me details onto my moovers and they scammed me, took my money and never showed up! Only went with that company as you guys recommended them! So upset and annoyed pleSe be warned guys none of these recommendations can be trusted

Jenny A.Oneflare

Great and easy way to get a job done

Very happy with the work we recieved on our Cornices very professional and prompt and easy communication and a great way to find someone qualified to do the job at hand .

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Exceptional

Found this app by mistake. Best mistake I ever made. Excellent service and great follow up with jobs. The fact that 3 quotes are given with an option for more is a great feature.

JLai

JLaiSydney

Oneflare accept scammer as their registered business

They don't screen the business registered with them, as such our personal contacts get released to the scammer. We being contacted by a scammer (Coast2Coast / Coastal Roof Tiling) and took away our money without completing the job.
Apparently the scammer has court case (I just realised after a simple google search); not sure why Oneflare not screen those as part of their engagement with the business. Our personal contact being shared by Oneflare to scammer.

Leigh K.

Leigh K.Perth, WA

First time use, very happy !

Within minutes of posting job required, we had our quotes. Extremely happy with who we chose. Great platform for obtaining quotes for a variety of works. Will use again . Thanks

Satisfaction Delivered

We gave Peter & Seb the job after a satisfactory quote on a troublesome paint peeling ceiling on plaster glass that had never been sealed in the first place many years ago. Peter & Seb arrived on agreed time and day and began their work after explaining the process and how they and we could work together.
What impressed us was their attitude from the time of the quote to the vacuuming at the end of the job. They we courteous, friendly, very professional and thoughtful of us living in the house while they worked.
We have no hesitation recommending Perth City Coatings to anyone who want a thorough job in your home. We wish them the best for their future and business.

Phil F.

Phil F.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Trust, Very Very Poor

When signed up was explained one process now the goalposts have changed. Total lack of honesty and transparency from this company. Do not trust!!!!!!
False leads and profiteering that is all Oneflare is about.

Dianne

DiannePerth, WA

Highly Recommend Service

I was seeking a fencing contractor. I was hoping to receive multiple quotes, and whilst I only received one quote, the contractor carried out the works to a very high standard.

Mason

MasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unethical on showing Reviews

I had a job with a removalist listed on oneflare. They did a really bad job but had a good rating on oneflare (4.2) and good reviews. I thought I should leave a review for them so others don't use them. I realised after posting the review even though it says it's posted I can't see my review on that business page. Tried contacting oneflare using their chat and they said they can see my review on their side sharing a screenshot. I tried multiple browsers searching for the review and still could not see that. It seems it's mainly showing good reviews. With regards to the business total stars it's now 4.3!

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Mason, Thanks for your review. I'd be happy to investigate this again for you, If you could please write to support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with the reviews team your email will come through to me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Michae

MichaePerth, WA

Wa tile supplies

AZIZ from W.A. tile supplies Highly recommended would use again no dramas very clean punctual no job too difficult Works at night cleaned very thoroughly doesn’t waste tiles can’t speak highly enough

Xpose F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No verification done on tradies

Because this site does not perform any checks against the businesses posted on the site it attracts frauds and conmen. I got conned by one of the builders from this site.

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

What is the point?

Have posted a plumbing job in metro Brisbane and waited 24 hours for anyone to respond. No response at all. Good concept, but if Oneflare doesn't have trades people signed up to respond or provide fulfillment, then this website goes nowhere.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Joe, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get any quotes for your job request and would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can check your job and expand our network of plumbers in your local area.

Great site

I needed a battery changed in my computer. Mathew offered me a fair quote which l accepted. He knows his business well. Even showed me a couple of things l can do to improve running of computer. He double checked his repair to make sure all was as it should be. Would use Mathew again and Oneflare

Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Tilers

I recieved 3 tradies and only one actually showed up...all 3 were asian with difficult english speaking...im extremely disappointed in oneflare and the poor quality of trades in a state with no current restrictions in place.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Carol, I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with the businesses who contacted you. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au I'd really appreciate your feedback.