Oneflare (page 2 of 37)

Jude M.

Jude M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant resource

I have posted a few different jobs on OneFlare (one for conveyancing, one for tiling) and each time I have been very quickly connected with a number of different people/companies to gather further information about the job, offer quotes or arrange to visit to perform and in person quote. I will be using this service again.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

No proper screening of professionals

Hired a painting business only to have the project ruined. Off to Fair Trading. Very disappointing. This company was a bunch of mugs masquerading as professional painters. We are furthering legal action against the contractor and considering implicating Oneflare as fault to damages incurred.

EXCELLENT PANTING JOB

Ahmed Diab (Oneflare) was the best painter we have ever had. He was very professional and helpful. He explained to us clearly the purpose of each product. eg sealer. mould inhibitor etc. The finished product is excellent. Ahmed was extremely friendly and we enjoyed his little chat at the end about current affairs

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Easy and quick.

The site was very easy to use. Very prompt responses and easy to communicate with the tradespeople. I would recommend this site for anyone who is looking to compare prices for a particular jib.

Kathy

Kathy

Stay away

I hired a plumber from oneflare and he overcharged me for a job that he didn’t even fix and then when I asked for him to return ([name removed] from bontech plumbing is his name)to fix the job or give me a refund he called to abuse me calling me a fat butt selfish low-life person. I complained to oneflare and they did nothing about it. All they said was that they will call him and monitor him. How about ban him that would have been more appropriate

Very slow workers

Tanya
Tanya

I delete the one flare account sorry

Awesome!

Not even 2 minutes after i signed up i was introduced to a tax agent, where i was not only able to do my tax return the same night... i was able to find a tax agent that was best suited to my exact needs.

Very Helpful

It was great to post a job with the exact details of what I required. Saved time on looking and calling different suppliers.
I was able to get a supplier booked in the same day, and was very happy with the service.

ros

rosMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Quick & easy

Oneflare is a fast and efficient way to hire someone for a job. It’s also a great way to support local services and discover what’s available in your area, particularly if you’re new in town. Offering multiple companies allows you to compare your options & quotes easily before having to deal directly. I recommend trying Oneflare for your next job.

raj

rajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Building inspection

Quick turnaround in connecting to concerned business. Posted job in the evening and within 12 hours received responses from 3 businesses.
All quoted for the job and selected one results were good

Denise SammonsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent job

can't fault the process...well done.....keep up the good work....the website was very easy to follow...i will be very happy to recommend this website and service to my family and friends.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is a nice site that helps you when looking for specific services. I used it to find a tax accountant, and am very happy with the results that I received.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Good service and useful to get the right vendors for your job. Providing genuine review comments and vendors accreditation is really helpful. A stop platform for all building service needs.

Neil

NeilHunter Region, NSW

Computer repairs

Thanks Oneflare. With your intial help, Thornton IT, a local business has been able to help me out with Computer issues. Firstly installing a laptop screen in February 2019 and just recently repairing a laptop hinge and advice about a laptop fan.

Macmillan C.

Macmillan C.North Queensland, QLD

Search up One Flare and you are there.

Engaging a Web designer through One Flare is flawless, easy and fast. You have multiple of companies contacting you offering services within seconds. Overwhelming at times but just review them and you are there. Easy.

Mitchel

MitchelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers - Beware of giving them your credit card details.

Rwheeler

Rwheeler

Time saving. Does the job for you.

Time saving. I didn’t had to call 10 people to get the right person the do the job. I was contacted with quotes and services including. All I had to do is to select the right one.

Joe

JoeBrisbane

Fantastic

The whole process of locating the selection of services was easy. Having reviews to check was great. I was not disappointed in any way. Glad to employ someone wanting to work.

User TypeI posted a job

A great way to save time looking for tradespeople.

Oneflare saves time and angst for customers looking for tradespeople. Those who answer are looking for work and have as many facts at their fingertips as possible. I have used this system before and find it great.

Sharryn Sinclair

Sharryn SinclairPerth, WA

Unscrupulous thieves

Do not trust this company!
They will keep deducting and call it a subscription. 3 people in my circle are fighting to get money’s returned.
If they are deducting form your account make sure you take the matter further. Companies can not do this.