Oneflare (page 4 of 37)

FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Many con men posing as Tradies on this website

In 2018, I enlisted a bathroom tradie to do my bathroom from OneFlare. He ran off with my deposit without completing any work.
His name was [name removed].
OneFlare allowed him to set up multiple pages on OneFlare and is verified within minutes without any official checks.
I recently found out that he is still conning people out of their deposits under a new business name after I reported him and his several business listings on OneFlare.
Then OneFlare don't allow you to post negative reviews as it does not meet their reviews guidelines.
What a load of crap.

OneFlare and [name removed] are representing honest hard-working Australian tradies poorly and it is disappointing.
DO NOT USE.

Fee

I already have and failed to get a response.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Fee, I'm sorry to hear that. I've reached out to you via private message on product review so I can look into this.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great platform

Used OneFlare to locate a cabinet maker on the Mornington Peninsula. Found Divine Joinery who did a great job. Arrived on time, excellent finished job and left the place loooking great.

Wayne Rowe

Wayne RowePerth, WA

Job well done on time and on budget

We had patio light flitted from Leading Way electrics ,Steve was very good .This website was so easy and helpful,definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work.Regards Wayne

Craig

CraigSydney Surrounds, NSW

Impressive Service

It was an easy process to navigate and one that saved me a lot of time wasting. Got the right company to do the work without any issues. Would use again.

Robyne C.

Robyne C.Sydney, NSW

Very easy and helpful to use.

This website was new to me but made it easy to have professionals contact us to offer their services. We selected a tradesman and was very pleased with the outcome.

Richard

RichardVictoria

Won't use again

I tried using Oneflare for catering purpose and I didn't get a single response! Then they ask for me for a review...... Well here's your review. Wont use again. Thanks

Dave

Dave

Fast as lightning

Had multiple responses in less than five minutes which included both e-mails and phonecalls. You can't get quicker better service. All the quotes were good and informative making the job easy to complete. Thank-you Oneflare.

Window cleaning was terrific

Easy to use. Good follow up and had a tradesman call on the same day I placed a quote request.
Thank you for the exceptional service.
I would be happy to use this service again.

On the Move Removals, Perfect outstanding service

On the move Removsls, Brisbane’s most trusted local furniture removals services with 1300 On The Move home services have found one flare good and our customers who found us For doing that Furniture Removals work around Brisbane was highly satisfied with the services On the move removals, brisbane’s most recommended trust services

Linda M.

Linda M.Perth, WA

Great - effective

Replies came in on an evening of a public holiday! Job done next day at 8am! Very happy with tradesperson and the way job was done. Would recommend this business to anyone

John Singleton

John SingletonSydney, NSW

Waste of money

Didn't get a single project through them. For a small IT business such as ours, with low profit margins, Oneflare credit system is too expensive. It is also not explained clearly in advance. You can try if you are willing to risk 1000s of dollar, the required credits/job in your industry are low or the profit margins are high. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Found a great plumber from Oneflare

Looked for a plumber through Oneflare, used Rob from Palma Plumbing. Excellent price to fix a gas leak and replace galvanized pipes with copper, dug underground for 5 metres then the remainder along the underside of the house. Charged me really fairly, came the next morning early as promised, had the job done by midday. Totally trust him and would definitely use him again and recommend him. Had 2 other plumbers quote me but not through Oneflare and they charged me $2500 and $5000 more than his quote!

Aileen

AileenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hired RRK Enterprises for carpet cleaning

Fantastic cleaning job, my carpet look as good as the day it was laid, i couldn't be more pleased. Rav was thorough, efficient, and friendly and the price was really reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone who requires their carpets cleaned. He's Excellent

rosalie Australia

rosalie AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hired an Electrician. To install my cook top and Oven.

Electrician install my cook top and Oven Done an Excellent job, first come one time, Right price for the work, works fast, nice person. We will have him next time we have new projects. Thanks Michael.

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Windscreen replacement

Used this sight for windscreen replacement quite good and quick got quotes and service done very fast at reasonable price we used Efficient windscreens. Will use again if needed thanks

Shelley

Shelley

Hit the mark!

This site is excellent and I received so many reputable applications for a web developer very quickly. It was an amazing experience and I will definitely be using One Flare again in the future. Thank you.

A speedy and professional fix for my problems

Things were done quickly and professionally from when I contacted the Oneflare team .Technician was in touch within a couple of hours and job done next day.No pressure but options were offered for the present and future requirements.

Nikkilaurenstroud

NikkilaurenstroudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great site, however?

Was a great site. I was looking for removalist. My job was quoted by a very dodgy company and I was bombarded with phone calls and emails,they need to weed out the bad companies

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Nikki, Thanks for your review, I'm sorry to hear that your experience was ruined by a company that quoted on your job. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so that we can investigate further.

Sue

SueAustralian Capital Territory

Not what I asked for

I was looking for a painter, but instead got two very quick responses from project management companies that were overpriced. Would have preferred to deal directly with a tradesman than a middleman.

Jenny A.Oneflare

A quick and easy way to get trades and services.

I received quotes very quickly and was able to choose a business for the task without fuss.
This ia a great way to get services that saves time and takes the hassle out of finding a business to do the job.