4.6 from 4,994 reviews

1.4

Robbers

They rob businesses with fake leads. Charge 10's of $ per lead, and despite commitment for a refund on unresponsive leads, 90% of times they simply reject your refund claims.
Cheaters & Robbers!

Anthony
Anthony

Bad customer service and make you pay for giving customers advise.

The only person that helps me is Yass and I give him 5 stars .Yass got me refunds and helped me a lot. Without Yass I would not stay with Oneflare.

Scott

Scott

More transparency required

Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is terrible platform to stole the money from Business

I am the one of Business running on Oneflare. At this platform, any businesses who could not be successful with the job because of customers faults ( as unresponsive customers or who is providing the incorrect or disconnected numbers), the credit refund is not applied to business. Another non-refund, if the businesses could not provide the quote that customers want. I could not believe some platforms to earn the money in this way even just only 1 or 2 jobs per week.

I would prefer don’t use this platform for automotive business.

This is terrible and stolen platform.

Jacob C

Jacob CSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!!

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!! used for over a year ,but leads are not genuine and the lies to come out of the customer service team,unbelievable! Getting a refund is near on impossible.

Sabih R.

Sabih R.Sydney, NSW

Complete Garbage for Tradies

Najeeb U.

Najeeb U.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fair and smooth services website

I am a painter by trade. I have been working with Oneflare for a year and happy with the outcome. Much better than Service Seeking. Service seeking business site is more complicated than oneflare for us to use.

Lesley P

Lesley PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bond Cleaning

After receiving a costly quote from an agent's bond cleaner I turned to Oneflare for quotations. I received a response from JMD Cleaning very promptly. We hired JMD and what a fantastic outcome, they were brilliant. I would definitely recommend using Oneflare to source agents when in need.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Lesley, Thanks for your feedback. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience with JMD Cleaning and I hope we can assist you with finding a business for any future jobs that you have.

Scott M.

Scott M.Sydney, NSW

Do not waste your money

WARNING - I paid $150 for lead credits for local photography jobs but be warned even if they don't send you any leads those credits expire within a few months. Will be speaking with Fair Trading Monday.

Dodgy Scammers

Was a business with Oneflare and they were pretty good until they changed their policy for refunding leads.

A company should be loyal to its businesses because at the end of the day we are the ones paying your wages.

Upon a recent follow up i was advised that they will not refund a lead anymore for no contact with the customer. How can you say that this is now only valid for premium business??

Is sounds like a dodgy way of making more money. Every lead that costs a business to quote should be followed up and compensated respectively.

You leave me with a bad taste in my mouth and will be cancelling my subscription. Thanks dodgy !!

Busu

BusuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

House move

Vishal and arsh did great job for me today
They are very professional with friendly behavior
No damage they come on time and did excellent job
Good luck guys

sbeavisSydney, NSW

Is it a scam?

The Oneflare business model does little to support the value of a photographer. In short Oneflare themselves will usually get paid at least 3 times for each job advertised - regardless of whether a photographer actually gets the job or gets paid at all. They persistently fuel "a race to the bottom" from their workforce. The advertisers on Oneflare are often extremely hard to contact - so much so that I have wondered if they are even real sometimes? My advice - stay away. I wish the ACCC would have a look at these types of businesses.

Waste of Money for Small Businesses

This is a waste of money for small businesses. Charging small businesses such a high rate to quote on a job is not supporting small business. Most people are requesting quotes just to price shop or get an idea of how much jobs cost. Business owners should only be paying when someone actually hires them. I have wasted hundreds of dollars. Asked to have ONE quote refunded as the client no longer needed the service as they found a friend to do the job. Was denied a refund. Oneflare is a big scam! I will be deleting my listing and encourage others to do the same. Let's go back to the old days of getting genuine FREE enquiries via our websites.

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

As a business using one flare is a financial disaster

You pay to quote any job only to have zero response from the job posters and no notification if/when the job is won or lost. I spent hundreds with an account quoting job after job well within the requested price ranges with a return on investment that would have been better spent on Airtasker or paid advertising.

Sam

Reading other reviews and experiences, I would agree that its highly likely you have a database of "fake leads".

Keith Rowley

Keith RowleySydney, NSW

Good but flawed

The facility gives a good ROI BUT has a significant flaw. When a requirement for a quotation appears from Sydney 2000 and some other key areas, I respond IMMEDIATELY on my mobile but every time it's 'no longer available'. This is truly irritating as it appears that some players must be using an auto-respond. Support is very good and the refund process (customer not responding) gets 7/10 because the 72 hour refund period includes weekends, when people rarely respond. I have just written to them about the 'not available' problem (which I have discussed with them before to no avail) so we'll see if they can help. I do recommend Oneflare all-round.

N.Coles

N.ColesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I’m very happy and will definitely use this service again. I had needed some graphic design work done for my business. I was responded to by three graphic designers within minutes showing me there portfolio and their quotes. I am very happy with whom I chose and will definitely be using them again.

jason sCampbelltown

Bad customer service and lead refund policy

Will only refund a lead charge you have paid for only if you PAY for the privilege, even if the customer contact detail they provide are INCORRECT.
So when you pay for a lead based on the information supplied by Oneflare, even if this number is wrong they will NOT refund the lead charge to you, unless you are a PREMIUM member.
Disgraceful!!!

Shakeadog

ShakeadogHunter Region, NSW

Avoid

After another false lead, I contacted Oneflare for a refund only to be told I paid my $20 for the phone number. And I'd have to be a premium member to maybe be refunded. The phone number just rang out twice. This is now the 4th time in a row this has happened. There is no way of checking these "customers" either, for all we know they could just be made up. Running a small business is hard enough, don't waste your money here.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Oneflare scam - beware of oneflare scam where many businesses are paying for false leads!

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No help for businesses who pay the money & are unable to get in touch with these “apparent” leads

Businesses who pay the money for these leads and attempt in all their power to get in contact with these “apparent” leads, are told they need to pay additional money for a feature to potentially have there cases reviewed.
How much do the people requesting the works pay for this service?? Nothing I believe... so looking after the people who do pay for there services would be priority I’d have thought...

I will no longer be using this service, nor will I be recommending it to clients or other businesses.