4.6 from 5,056 reviews

1.4

Shaggy Tails Grooming Booval

Thank you for helping my Sole Trading business Shaggy Tails Grooming Booval text 0409480694. Your company has always tried to help me improve my grooming business. Thanks for all your help.

Amanda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful experience as a business owner

No assistance in how to use their platform, didn't refund leads that didn't reply as promised, difficult process to cancel subscription. Leads don't reply, not one job won. Awful customer service.

Amanda R.

I requested that my account be deleted. I've already spent far too long with your so called support people who do NOTHING. You can email me at amanda@headshotz.com.au

Nan

NanHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely disappointing

Pay huge amounts of money and get hardly any work.
I would of made more if I handed pamphlets instead

Businesses be aware
Most jobs u bid for will not engage and if they do u loose ur credits anyways

Ween Son K.

Ween Son K.Perth, WA

Business model is a Scam & a Rip Off! Do not use!

Ridiculous charges for leads

Never use these guys!
Selected a lawn mowing job and was charged $23.00 for the pleasure. Rang the help desk as this was obviously a mistake, but was advised that this was the correct charge.
It appears they want to drive businesses away by charging exorbitant prices. This also doesn't work for potential customers as the charges eventually get passed onto them.
Hi Pages is a far better and more professional outfit for leads and an abundant amount of businesses to provide comparative quotes.

Simon H.

Simon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bringing the trades down

I am a listed buisness on oneflare however i have not had a good dealing with them . There are alot of fake listings and as you pay to quote it is very hard to get your money back its always a fight with oneflare very time consuming . Also it has alot of other trades and it pushes everyone to lower there quotes to try and win that is damaging to our trade and all the work we put in to get a licence and start our own buisness when in the end i think ive made about the same money as i would have woeking for a boss

Neelen

NeelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Moving job

Vishu Makkar and Baldev Singh Sandhu did a perfect job . I will recommend them again for the moving process thank you so much for helping out me in this time thanks.

Robbers

They rob businesses with fake leads. Charge 10's of $ per lead, and despite commitment for a refund on unresponsive leads, 90% of times they simply reject your refund claims.
Cheaters & Robbers!

Anthony
Anthony
Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Anthony, I'd be happy to have another look at how your account has been handled. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au

Lorenzo prioste

Lorenzo priosteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service and make you pay for giving customers advise.

The only person that helps me is Yass and I give him 5 stars .Yass got me refunds and helped me a lot. Without Yass I would not stay with Oneflare.

Scott

Scott

More transparency required

Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is terrible platform to stole the money from Business

I am the one of Business running on Oneflare. At this platform, any businesses who could not be successful with the job because of customers faults ( as unresponsive customers or who is providing the incorrect or disconnected numbers), the credit refund is not applied to business. Another non-refund, if the businesses could not provide the quote that customers want. I could not believe some platforms to earn the money in this way even just only 1 or 2 jobs per week.

I would prefer don’t use this platform for automotive business.

This is terrible and stolen platform.

Jacob C

Jacob CSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!!

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!! used for over a year ,but leads are not genuine and the lies to come out of the customer service team,unbelievable! Getting a refund is near on impossible.

Sabih R.

Sabih R.Sydney, NSW

Complete Garbage for Tradies

Najeeb U.

Najeeb U.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fair and smooth services website

I am a painter by trade. I have been working with Oneflare for a year and happy with the outcome. Much better than Service Seeking. Service seeking business site is more complicated than oneflare for us to use.

Lesley P

Lesley PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bond Cleaning

After receiving a costly quote from an agent's bond cleaner I turned to Oneflare for quotations. I received a response from JMD Cleaning very promptly. We hired JMD and what a fantastic outcome, they were brilliant. I would definitely recommend using Oneflare to source agents when in need.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Lesley, Thanks for your feedback. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience with JMD Cleaning and I hope we can assist you with finding a business for any future jobs that you have.

Scott M.

Scott M.Sydney, NSW

Do not waste your money

WARNING - I paid $150 for lead credits for local photography jobs but be warned even if they don't send you any leads those credits expire within a few months. Will be speaking with Fair Trading Monday.

Dodgy Scammers

Was a business with Oneflare and they were pretty good until they changed their policy for refunding leads.

A company should be loyal to its businesses because at the end of the day we are the ones paying your wages.

Upon a recent follow up i was advised that they will not refund a lead anymore for no contact with the customer. How can you say that this is now only valid for premium business??

Is sounds like a dodgy way of making more money. Every lead that costs a business to quote should be followed up and compensated respectively.

You leave me with a bad taste in my mouth and will be cancelling my subscription. Thanks dodgy !!

Busu

BusuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

House move

Vishal and arsh did great job for me today
They are very professional with friendly behavior
No damage they come on time and did excellent job
Good luck guys

sbeavisSydney, NSW

Is it a scam?

The Oneflare business model does little to support the value of a photographer. In short Oneflare themselves will usually get paid at least 3 times for each job advertised - regardless of whether a photographer actually gets the job or gets paid at all. They persistently fuel "a race to the bottom" from their workforce. The advertisers on Oneflare are often extremely hard to contact - so much so that I have wondered if they are even real sometimes? My advice - stay away. I wish the ACCC would have a look at these types of businesses.

Waste of Money for Small Businesses

This is a waste of money for small businesses. Charging small businesses such a high rate to quote on a job is not supporting small business. Most people are requesting quotes just to price shop or get an idea of how much jobs cost. Business owners should only be paying when someone actually hires them. I have wasted hundreds of dollars. Asked to have ONE quote refunded as the client no longer needed the service as they found a friend to do the job. Was denied a refund. Oneflare is a big scam! I will be deleting my listing and encourage others to do the same. Let's go back to the old days of getting genuine FREE enquiries via our websites.