2.5

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Furniture Removalist Quotes

Great website large selection of quotes to choose from. I have used Oneflare before had a repairman fix my washer machine and will use them again in the future I am always happy with them.

NguyenNew South Wales

Unethical reviews

I lost $1000 because this business only lets good reviews posted. I now want to leave a bad review for the business which took my money and didn’t provide the service but they didn’t allow the review to be posted.

Nguyen

How come you always responded the same in every comment. Hahaha. You don’t know what else to say ? The truth is your response is untrue and inflammatory.

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and quick and reasonable price

Great service hired ezy washing machine repairs through oneflare. Ryan was amazing...quick response, 2 minutes after I posted a call came from Ryan and within half an hour of contact he was at the home fixing the washing machine. Fixed it within a few minutes, was very friendly , kind , polite and efficient and was out of the home within 20 minutes. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Regards Vicky

Greenside

GreensideCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Have used this for my business. But never again

Have used this occasionally for my business, but costs a lot to quote some jobs.
Even once you pay to quote for a job, there is no guarantee the customer will even get in contact with you to actually go quote the job properly.
When you contact oneflare they couldn’t care less, refuse to refund or credit you when the customer doesn’t even give you a chance to quote the job
Disgraceful how they treat businesses and will never use again

linked A.

linked A.South East Queensland, QLD

I am using this website for my business, they are scammer, lie and change polices manytime

I had paid 6mths membership, every time I give quote, the client had hired already but Oneflare did not update their website this. So I paid credit for give quote but client said he hired already. I asked oneflare refund for quoting this client who already hired before even I give quote but Oneflare did not give me refund. These issues happened many times but refuse to give refund and keep charging fee.
This company is money grab organization from businesses. DO not use this company, not many chance of getting client from this website

Shaggy Tails Grooming Booval

Thank you for helping my Sole Trading business Shaggy Tails Grooming Booval text 0409480694. Your company has always tried to help me improve my grooming business. Thanks for all your help.

Great site

I needed a battery changed in my computer. Mathew offered me a fair quote which l accepted. He knows his business well. Even showed me a couple of things l can do to improve running of computer. He double checked his repair to make sure all was as it should be. Would use Mathew again and Oneflare

Amanda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful experience as a business owner

No assistance in how to use their platform, didn't refund leads that didn't reply as promised, difficult process to cancel subscription. Leads don't reply, not one job won. Awful customer service.

Amanda R.

I requested that my account be deleted. I've already spent far too long with your so called support people who do NOTHING. You can email me at amanda@headshotz.com.au

Bailey

BaileySydney, NSW

Kimbos tiling

Just recently had a tiling job done by Paul from Kimbos tiling. He did a fantastic job and went over and above to make the flooring look really amazing. I would highly recommend his work to all my family and friends and hope to call on him again for future tiling work. Thanks Paul from Sharon and Richard at Killarney Vale

Nan

NanHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely disappointing

Pay huge amounts of money and get hardly any work.
I would of made more if I handed pamphlets instead

Businesses be aware
Most jobs u bid for will not engage and if they do u loose ur credits anyways

Ween Son K.

Ween Son K.Perth, WA

Business model is a Scam & a Rip Off! Do not use!

dizzy

dizzyLeumeah

Quality review re Paragon Air

I cannot praise this company anymore
Higher than this
Very helpful. Quality service
Excellent Communication
Turned up on the time requested as asked.
I would gladly recommend these people again100%
This is truly my recommendation for this company

Gaps

GapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It worked well

I had quick response
Quoted within hours and job completed 2 days later
The app I had trouble with for reviews but got round that with a link
Emails continue for quoting

Ridiculous charges for leads

Never use these guys!
Selected a lawn mowing job and was charged $23.00 for the pleasure. Rang the help desk as this was obviously a mistake, but was advised that this was the correct charge.
It appears they want to drive businesses away by charging exorbitant prices. This also doesn't work for potential customers as the charges eventually get passed onto them.
Hi Pages is a far better and more professional outfit for leads and an abundant amount of businesses to provide comparative quotes.

Nathan

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

a complete waste of time

sign my business up and waited for a call. Call comes next day no problem at all, lady said she would sign me up which was great so helpful then tried to schedule me another call to help me “get setup” with my account I declined but then said she would sign me up anyways and so that was it, call ended, no email about any signup or anything, I contact support and they said we have to “discuss details about your account” which i don’t understand because i’ve just had a call saying they would sign me up, a complete waste of my time

Simon H.

Simon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bringing the trades down

I am a listed buisness on oneflare however i have not had a good dealing with them . There are alot of fake listings and as you pay to quote it is very hard to get your money back its always a fight with oneflare very time consuming . Also it has alot of other trades and it pushes everyone to lower there quotes to try and win that is damaging to our trade and all the work we put in to get a licence and start our own buisness when in the end i think ive made about the same money as i would have woeking for a boss

Ronald

RonaldPerth, WA

brilliant house painter

SHAHAB PAINTING quoted to paint my house internally,gave an excellent price ,and did a brilliant job.Would highly recommend Shahab to all my friends and will certainly use him in the future.Ron 3rd June 2020.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Building and pest inspection

Instant response using oneflare app with local information, very handy. Easy to use. Follow up was consistent with work request. Plenty of choice given with any communication messaging system with the Business.

Emma Marney

Emma MarneySouth West, WA

Great job

Today I had Jayden from pascoe carpentry came and installed a front screen door
I found jayden to be a friendly and efficient young man
Who has done a Great job
Much appreciated

Neelen

NeelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Moving job

Vishu Makkar and Baldev Singh Sandhu did a perfect job . I will recommend them again for the moving process thank you so much for helping out me in this time thanks.