Oneflare (page 2 of 10)

1.4

sbeavisSydney, NSW

Is it a scam?

The Oneflare business model does little to support the value of a photographer. In short Oneflare themselves will usually get paid at least 3 times for each job advertised - regardless of whether a photographer actually gets the job or gets paid at all. They persistently fuel "a race to the bottom" from their workforce. The advertisers on Oneflare are often extremely hard to contact - so much so that I have wondered if they are even real sometimes? My advice - stay away. I wish the ACCC would have a look at these types of businesses.

Waste of Money for Small Businesses

This is a waste of money for small businesses. Charging small businesses such a high rate to quote on a job is not supporting small business. Most people are requesting quotes just to price shop or get an idea of how much jobs cost. Business owners should only be paying when someone actually hires them. I have wasted hundreds of dollars. Asked to have ONE quote refunded as the client no longer needed the service as they found a friend to do the job. Was denied a refund. Oneflare is a big scam! I will be deleting my listing and encourage others to do the same. Let's go back to the old days of getting genuine FREE enquiries via our websites.

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

As a business using one flare is a financial disaster

You pay to quote any job only to have zero response from the job posters and no notification if/when the job is won or lost. I spent hundreds with an account quoting job after job well within the requested price ranges with a return on investment that would have been better spent on Airtasker or paid advertising.

Sam

Reading other reviews and experiences, I would agree that its highly likely you have a database of "fake leads".

Keith Rowley

Keith RowleySydney, NSW

Good but flawed

The facility gives a good ROI BUT has a significant flaw. When a requirement for a quotation appears from Sydney 2000 and some other key areas, I respond IMMEDIATELY on my mobile but every time it's 'no longer available'. This is truly irritating as it appears that some players must be using an auto-respond. Support is very good and the refund process (customer not responding) gets 7/10 because the 72 hour refund period includes weekends, when people rarely respond. I have just written to them about the 'not available' problem (which I have discussed with them before to no avail) so we'll see if they can help. I do recommend Oneflare all-round.

N.Coles

N.ColesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I’m very happy and will definitely use this service again. I had needed some graphic design work done for my business. I was responded to by three graphic designers within minutes showing me there portfolio and their quotes. I am very happy with whom I chose and will definitely be using them again.

jason sCampbelltown

Bad customer service and lead refund policy

Will only refund a lead charge you have paid for only if you PAY for the privilege, even if the customer contact detail they provide are INCORRECT.
So when you pay for a lead based on the information supplied by Oneflare, even if this number is wrong they will NOT refund the lead charge to you, unless you are a PREMIUM member.
Disgraceful!!!

Shakeadog

ShakeadogHunter Region, NSW

Avoid

After another false lead, I contacted Oneflare for a refund only to be told I paid my $20 for the phone number. And I'd have to be a premium member to maybe be refunded. The phone number just rang out twice. This is now the 4th time in a row this has happened. There is no way of checking these "customers" either, for all we know they could just be made up. Running a small business is hard enough, don't waste your money here.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Oneflare scam - beware of oneflare scam where many businesses are paying for false leads!

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No help for businesses who pay the money & are unable to get in touch with these “apparent” leads

Businesses who pay the money for these leads and attempt in all their power to get in contact with these “apparent” leads, are told they need to pay additional money for a feature to potentially have there cases reviewed.
How much do the people requesting the works pay for this service?? Nothing I believe... so looking after the people who do pay for there services would be priority I’d have thought...

I will no longer be using this service, nor will I be recommending it to clients or other businesses.

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Honestly finding this to be a scam now.

Honestly finding this to be a scam now. Took my 200$ and not returning it back as i wasted 50$ worth of credits and got nothing out of it. Asked for a refund but they cant assist. Useless!!! An absolute scam and waste of money.

Brad Minhinnick

Brad MinhinnickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has helped grow my business

I use OneFlare to help me complete jobs and also to find new business for my company. Absolutely fantastic. I recommend to anyone that will listen and has a pulse.

Adam

AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scam scam scam

This company is a scam, sending through numbers that are not connected as leads and making business’ Pay for these leads and not refunding when we can’t get in contact with the customer. There only solution to this is to pay $100 a month to receive a refund request button. Absolute scam stay away I’ve wasted enough money with these jokers.

dotsingSydney Surrounds, NSW

they dont care about the businesses paying them from a business not a customer

Mark

MarkDarling Downs, QLD

Beware, these people are leeches

Unethical business without doubt
One flare position themselves between consumer and the services they are looking for at the expense of the business one flare is supposed to be helping.
They are trying to steal search results from business who sign up!

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Terrible For Businesses

I have been using Oneflare to get work for my business recently I’ve received many leads with customers not responding to texts or phone calls or even emails not responding after a week I’ve been called Oneflare to let them know and they proceeded to tell me there’s nothing they can do about it so I’m just throwing my money away disgusting!

Jon Madd

Jon MaddWestern Australia

Good for seeking services, not ideal for service providers.

As a service provider, being required to pay OneFlare just to provide quotes to potential clients with no work in return doesn't make sense. Compared with other similar online search/booking websites that only take a cut from actual jobs that go through, and other free channels like Gumtree, I will not pay to provide another quote. Not suitable for providers who are not interested in price wars with your competition.

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Will not remove fake reviews. They treat paying customers horribly. Do not sign up

Colin

ColinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor service

As a tradesman I require real leads. The jobs being supplied by Oneflare are either fictional jobs or the customer cancels the service before you can talk to them. I have cancelled my contract with oneflare and I would suggest everyone be careful before signing with them.

boppy

boppySouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive way to get unverified contact details

Unsubscribed.

Subscribe if you enjoy spending money on fake and unverified contacts. Basic details like numbers and emails aren't even checked and are very often fake.

More staff needed to verify contact details, no refunds offered.

TOM

TOM

Scam!

Oneflare is a scam.
The leads are not real and they then refuse to refund money. They need to be shut down. They also do not check if trades are licensed and insured like other on line sites