Oneflare (page 3 of 10)

1.4

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Morons line up

When asking questions they avoid or redirect. I could not get a straight answer from them on how they operate. Hand over your money for the privilage of quoting -scam or what?

Jenny A.Oneflare

After paying for 3 months of visibility on there directory I did not receive one inquiry. This website is a SCAM.

One flare did not win me one Job over the space of six months. Not one call from the directory. a automatic payment system which takes money without renewal correspondence.

Fiona

FionaVictoria

Waste of money, credits expire

In my line of business not many opportunities are coming in, when they do it’s typically about who is the cheapest. I’ll not be renewing again, credits expire really quickly. Better money spent on google adwords or FB marketing

BlazeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fake leads. A waste of time & money.

Absolute rubbish service from a worker's point of view. Do not fall for this scam. Fake leads that are a waste of my time and money, plus they won't let me cancel my account until all my credits are used up!!! If you're looking for work, just use Airtasker. At least 95% of the jobs on there are real.

Bill

BillPerth, WA

Absolute scam for the tradies

Might be good for the customer but it comes a a big price for the trades that answer the job. Costs a minimum $26 for each person just to answer the ad, sometimes the customer won’t answer the phone, reply to emails or the job wasn’t as described. Customers need to be aware that it isn’t a free service. Might as well just throw away money.

MarkSydney, NSW

Tradesman go away.....

All this review is from customer, off corse there is happy.Ask tradesmans is there happy with your service.
All this platform including Oneflare is just to make profit.
Once Oneflare was good, now is not.
Hope someone will come with fair offer.
So many headings information.
Don’t know which government regulation body is responsible for all this fake online company’s
Thanks Mark

Hi Like
Is this your real name?
You can ask me anything you want I will explain !!

Hi Like
I prefer open chat!

Robyn

Robyn

This is a company that is supportive with advice, has a phone number with real people to talk to and gives back to the people who are working hard doing the jobs posted. I received $30 in credits for xmas and so far in a matter of days secured two jobs that didn't cost me a cent that will become regular ongoing work. Thx Oneflare for being the only professional platform with the professional businesses that are linked to it and not letting the hobby/unprofessionals onto this site without the relevant documentation in place.

G-Jen

G-JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Refunds for unseen quotes. Overpriced and untrustworthy

Their policy no longer refunds for unseen quotes. Apparently if a lead hasn't seen your quotes, be sure to request a refund within the 72 hour period or you lose your credit. We missed a request by 1 hour due to public holiday on the day, Oneflare refuse to refund points, even being a paying businesses for 5+ years. As a previous review said, if client refuses to return any calls or answer the calls and not interested in checking the quote provided. Then the business should be refunded the points.

KamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not sure anymore

Accordning to new policy. If you are not a premium member then you won't be able to get refund for quotes not seen by clients or if you are unable to contact the client. I believe it's waste of time and money. If client refuses to return any calls or answer the calls and not interested in checking the quote provided. Then the business should be refunded the points.

Kam

I was the first one to quote and then rang the number provided and also sent SMS... No response. Verified or not verified. Waste of time and money.

Chris LRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Rip Off Do Not Join If Looking For Work

I paid the $99 to join oneflare as a contract Accountant / Tax Agent. I smelt a rat from day one when I bid for work even offering ridiculous prices however not one genuine offer accepted. They must use a call centre in India to make fake leads as usually overnight I get about 30-40 texts with leads. I contract on Airtasker as well and get plenty of work.

Big O

Lot of fraud leads,bad service.
Once was good now O.
To expensive.
Tradesman and small business go away from
Oneflare.

RobertSydney

Scammers

These Guys are crap, scammers at there best. Stay clear
They will take money out of your account without advising you!!!!

Time wasted..

Very poor leads . Not one lead with an email or phone number which was useful.. think twice and dont waste time and money

Tom

TomGold Coast

Would give 0 stars if possible.

Really bad sell fraudulent leads and will not check on leads that are fraudulent.

Be wary can easily be scammed by competitors and made up enquiries.

Platform was once good has gone down hill and I would not recommend,

ReneeG

ReneeG

Oneflare suppliers only given a 72 hour timeframe to request a refund! What a joke!

Rada

RadaMelbourne

Don’t waste your money

Extremely poor lead generator compared to Facebook or Google. Once they’ve received their payment, they don’t care about you basically.

Bad for small business

Hi we always asked some regarding credit return and costomer support , solutions for unpaid invoice as a small business owner no answer
And costomer activity you have no solution
Please don’t blame us

Hi Logan,

Currently we don't have any correspondence from yourself regarding an unpaid invoice. Please send these details through to us at support@oneflare.com so we can assist you with resolving this issue.

Lead Rory for contractor

I clicked a lead from Oneflare the lead cost $5.
I called the client straight away the customer told me the job had been filled the day before.
I emailed Oneflare about the dud lead to which they said they would not refund the lead. I explained there was no job to quote and that the lead was a dud.
[name removed] from Oneflare said no refund was offered at all.
Now it’s a $5 lead but it has left me feeling uneasy about clicking any of there leads. For me it’s like I have donated them $5.

Zee

ZeePerth

Money money money

They are just taking tradies money in many way. Charge $600 for 3 phone calls. They are laying and not resolving problems. They calling you many times when they need your money but they never contact you when you have a problem with them.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Save your time and money

Spent heaps of time and money and after sending about 20 quotes and following up I got nothing, not a single job, do yourself a favour and stay away.