Oneflare (page 4 of 10)

1.4

Leads unresponsive and oneflare takes no responsibility.

I requested a refund for unresponsive leads after waiting 60days for a response, the claim was rejected. To add insult to injury to access a refund you need to sign up to there paid monthly subscription to qualify for refunds. It’s a shame really.

In my opinion I believe that some of the leads are manufactured and sold to unsuspecting business. Of course I have no proof of this but given the response from the support team that is the conclusion I have come to.

Adam
Adam

Hi Adam,

Thankyou for the update. We appreciate you taking the time to raise these issues with us here and over the phone with senior management.

COMPLETE RIP OFF

Don't make customers aware when they need 3 quotes for a service, that it cost the each supplier $10.00 just to click to get their contact number or lead. You ring customer ASAP and they have already got someone but dont update their page to say so. I think customers should avoid using this tool and just use Google, type in what they want and it cost no one for a quote for either party.

Scammers

These guys are the biggest scammers going around.
You pay upwards of $15 for a lead or to get your business out to your customers and if the customer does not bother to look at your lead, they still take your money.
I advise people to stay away from this service.
TOTAL SCAMMERS.

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

The whole project doesn’t make sense and very bad for business owner

It’s not a good app for me. I am the business owner and for every job I will have to pay to bid on. Sometimes it is shown that I was hired for some task but I was actually not, then there are some strange client that gave me one star for the service I have never done

Absolute waste of money

If you think you will get work or even a chance to quote a job your dreaming. no call backs nothing.
I have spent vast amounts of money on their so called leads. After trying to call the clients many times with no answer I contacted the support team only to be told they won't refund me if I don't pay them more money to go vip. Apparently they will not refund ghost quotes.
Absolutely useless unless your into big time spending.

Will

WillPerth

Warning! Oneflare stealing clients by advertising on Google under my business name.

z_wins

z_winsMid North Coast, NSW

Expensive for Contractors

Wayne

Waynesydney

Multi quote systems

Jenny A.Oneflare

Oneflare rip off to businesses

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Poor response to correspondence, complicated refund system.

Very disappointed in Oneflare, difficult to get refunds but are quick to take your money... takes ages for staff to reply to questions..

Jenny A.Oneflare

Expensive, poor performing, the model is designed to get the customer a bargain, hurts the business

Paid out 45.00 for quotes, income was 25.00, doesn't take much to realised the model is flawed, I do not recommend this provider and recommend airtasker for businesses to get a fair deal. I strongly warn other businesses considering Oneflare and as an example try to find the cancel account option in Oneflare, it's a sure sign of a business with retention issues when they have to hide their cancellation functionality.

Mark
Mark
steve

steveSydney

Money pit....

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company if your a small business - For consumers they RIP off small businesses

Wouldn't recommend one flare. Customers like to shop around for price, and you don't get your money back if a customer has shopped around for a price. Also, there are so many regulations for your points that you can loose them if you don't spend them within a certain period with no refund. Spoke to [Name Removed] who offered horrible customer support. Would stay away from this company. I'm about to go to town letting all these review websites know, just how bad and dishonest this company is. They have also been caught trying to "buy links" and buy other companies websites so that they could get ahead in the search results.

angel

angel

its ok

its ok for a job or 2 but problem is u pay $20-$30 per quote that would b ok if the customers at least replied or communicated with you. its very bad when they dont answer or call back to you even be able to give a quote. and half of them dont put enough details or the right details to quote properly.

One Flare support is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Speechless to OneFlare services!!!!

Terrible

Support people is RUDE!!! No Training at all talk to customer!!!

Wish one platform will create to play fair for business

John

JohnSydney

Good tradespeople being scammed!

Take your money and give you nothing. Dead leads didn’t even get the chance to quote the client that I paid for total scam. Hence, I don’t even know if the proposed client even exists.

Good

My objective is find new costumers ! So I choose this is site because is very important to me! I need help for this

Adam KAdelaide

Spammers

Started receiving texts from them stating people are wanting web design services, and they have been coming ever since. I never joined as a business with this company, not authorised them to send me texts. Sorry, but don't start sending me marketing materials when I have never signed up directly with your company.

Adam K

Then call or email and obtain consent. Don't sign me up to your mass automated marketing without it.

Hi Adam,

We will be sure to pass this feedback along to our communications teams. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Unprofessional with everything

BIG SCAM, their policy: Suck money as much as you can”
They have closed my account for no reason and they take all my credit for no reason

my opinion of Oneflare

I prefer to do business with a person. I find online a little difficult. But when I finally found someone to talk to all went well.