4.6 from 4,994 reviews

4.3

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to get quotes

Needed a house cleaner and received 5 quotes and telephone calls within 1/2hr of posting the request - excellent service , will definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work

Ivan Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional services leads generation

I am running a professional services on Oneflare. Not sure about the the leads that are provided are any Worthy. Give 20-30 dollars for a phone number and email address is quite a joke. I had spend hundred dollars just try to get some leads and with zero success rate. I will watch this space with suspicion for now.

Ivan Y.

Okay. Thank you I will contact the account manager.

This Is perfect.

Oz Graphics
What an amazing job this Company did on my horse float.
Highly recommend them to anybody would definitely use them again.
Fast and efficient servics.
Extremely happy with the job.

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Job very well done, very professional

Roof painted by Golden Touch Painting ( Hafez Safatli). I would highly recommend Hafez to anyone, very punctual, reliable, and reasonably priced. Both my wife and I were very happy with the final result..wally & debbie

Anna SchmidtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't work for these grubs.

One Flare take money when not approved. They are Grubs. In this time of covid19 it is brutal that they are taking money which is not approved. My partner called to stop it and they kept hanging up on him. The bank can't stop it for some garbage reason. Don't anybody use this mob of Grubs for work or employment.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Fast efficient & thank you.

Got a few quotes and went with my intuition. Chose the best team Innovation for the task. First time with one flare but they made it easier. That is good for me. Got the job done quick too. Thank you.

Didn't work for me

Oven valet

Easy way to get the right people for the right job. Professional punctual and great job done.
Arrived on time cleaned as he went completed the job. No fuss no worries. Highly recommend

jothi Rix

jothi RixSouth East Queensland, QLD

mould cleaning at rental property

Very quick and good response to attend cleaning from Consalata from Radjabu,s Cleaning Service who is . The tenants were happy with service. Consalata provided feedback after cleaning.Oneflare was quick to provide cleaners and details

Pat Drain

Pat DrainPerth, WA

Found exactly what we wanted.

Easy, quick - very useful. Good choice of trades people. All was good. Employed an arborist to remove two large trees after the storm broke branches off which hit neighbours roof. Thanks

Alan G.

Alan G.Perth, WA

What a RIP OFF

Do waste your money with these people, there happy to take your money without contacting you that you are not getting any leads. If you are a small business fined an better way because all you will do is waste your money here.

Ross Smith

Ross SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Book cover work

Prompt, accurate and responsive to feedback. Revisions were addressed within the hour. Will happily use Oneflare in the future and will happily recommend their services to others. Very happy customer!

First time lucky

Found OneFlare on line and they responded immediately with several celebrants in my area.. and I chose the first one following a successful meeting and equally successful function.
Would highly recommend.

J T.

J T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Update: allow criminals to post services

I needed my ac fixed for the summer last year. I used oneflare to find a repairer. What they offered me was a career criminal. I paid a $8000 deposit and the work never arrvived. I complained to oneflare and according to them - they simply do a ABN check and insurance check. A simple Google search would have uncovered a criminal history. My recommendation, AVOID ONEFLARE. we are now in a lengthy and expensive litigation to get our deposit back all because oneflare offered us a criminal.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Showcase makeup beauty , caroline springs

Had a great experience with sarah , she was down to earth and very focused ,very cheerful young lady ,her results of her makeup on myself i loved , i would recommend her work for anyone looking for a make up stylist ,thankyou sarah for your work i appreciate it very much and loved your style i chose , would definitely use you in the future . Rose Hawtin

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Rose, I'm happy to hear that we helped you to find Sarah for your makeup job. I hope you'll leave her a review as well on Oneflare!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Saved my computer

I kept getting blue error screens on my windows 10. Other techs were no help. I found this group of people and took a chance. Best thing I have done!

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Mark, I'm happy to hear we were able to help you find a fantastic computer repair business.

Dumb trade classification

If you are looking for a Roof Plumber you will have to just use the classification Roofing which is so general a classification that you will just get roofing Wannabees instead.
This makes me suspect that the classifications were NOT worked out by actual tradesmen but by website designers who know nothing about trades. Oneflare told me that they would look into it but months later still no progress so obviously, it's just too hard to get right, leave it how it is, customers wouldn't know and it's making money so couldn't care less.
Until a competitor that beats you to it, then it's too late, the horse has bolted.

Mark L.

Mark L.

Web design leads

I paid for the $500 a month credits as I was seeing a lot of leads flowing through oneflare when I registered my email for a trial.

Upon going to a paid subscription I have come to realise a lot of these leads are fake or the job alerts will pop up and then disappear upon loading the app.

When asking oneflare on the phone the rep said this is because 3/3 quotes would be filled so the job disappears but I find that incredibly hard to believe that within a second of a job appearing 3 quotes are fulfilled.

Won’t be renewing and would recommend other small busineses stay away, clearly a scam.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Provided 3 quotes quickly and now job is complete. I just searched online for a computer repair person in my area and Oneflare was there.

So easy anyone can do it

Highly recommend

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Debbie, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed using Oneflare to find a Computer Repair business. I hope we can help you with any future job's

Shane H.

Shane H.Southwest, VIC

Made easy to see quotes

Site was easy to deal with simple to get several quotes made life very easy and it was very easy to understand how to place the ad have a nice day

Jenny A.Oneflare

Thanks for the review Shane, I really appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear you found the site easy to use.

Mario

Marioasked

Hi trying to change my address on one flare account but will no let me

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Mario, please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you have not managed to change the address. Our support team can assist with any profile related issues.

Frank Hiep H.

Frank Hiep H.asked

how to contact oneflare by email or diect phone calls from Melbourne, victoria? I do NOT how to do any other way.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Frank, Thanks for contacting us. You can contact us via email at support@oneflare.com.au.
If you have a business account with us you can contact 1300 306 727
If you do not have a business account with us you can contact 1300 138 827.

I hope this helps, Please let me know if you get stuck.

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

After a good and reliable handyman in Cairns that can put in a concrete slab for a 3x3 shed and that also can put the shed together from scratch.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Mary, Apologies that we missed your question. If you're still looking for a business you can post a job request on Oneflare.com.au. To get started you'll need to enter the service you need (Handyman) and then the suburb where you need the work done. We'll ask you a few questions about your job and then send to to local businesses so you can compare quotes. Please let us know if you get stuck, you can email us at support@oneflare.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites