Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficient and A Job Well done

I had been looking around to find a painter who could paint my unit quickly and efficiently. Solomon paid attention to every detail of the operation. We are extremely happy with the outcome and would be more than happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience.

Bejay

Bejay

Friendly attitude, that looks after you.

Friendly service, fare price and were careful with a professional approach. From start to finish it was stress free, knowing my car was in good capable hands. Will definitely use their services in the future.

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good Handyman and Painter

Very happy with Handyman and his Work and he is coming back to finish some more work He did lots of small jobs that I needed doing for years I would recommend him to friends and family This is the second time I have used Oneflare and it works well

OLIVIA

OLIVIASydney, NSW

Great platform to connect you with the right people

I highly recommend this platform if you are looking for a hair and make-up artist in your area.
Very easy to locate the right people.
Very pleasant experience. You will receive a number of options and quotes for the job you post. Would recommend.

Joseph Vlasic

Joseph VlasicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and affective

I was very pleased as to how I got the right person for my job, and the time frame was incredible, as a result I could not be happier with the service.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Excellent company to deal with. Very pleasant people. Arranged pickup and delivery promptly and courteously. This is the first time I have used this company and I am very pleased with the service.

Loisoco

LoisocoSeaford

Computer problems solved

Trevor went out of his way to get me a good second hand PC and install all the software required at a good price. He came out on a Saturday with no extra cost.

gopi s.

gopi s.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money with Oneflare

useless support team and its not good for sellers, sucking hard earned money for useless leads and refunding back, Dont waste your money with oneflare, Useless platform-- doing unfair business

Mark FSydney, NSW

Looking for Conveyancer to sell property

Stumbled upon website, gave it a go, 4 quick responses, went thru them. Picked one.
Now a client, fingers crossed for good outcome. Site was easy and quick. no problems.

Peter d54Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No mobile so no quote.

I tried to get a quote but i don't have a mobile phone. I couldn't continue with the quote process and when i opened the chat box i was told because they cant send me an sms they couldn't give me a quote.

Evan A.Oneflare

HI Peter, I'm sorry to hear we were not able to assist you. We do require a mobile phone number to post a job. However you can contact businesses directly using our directory. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you need any help.

Peter d54

I don't have a mobile phone. I will go elsewere.

Tim H.

Tim H.South East Queensland, QLD

very organised

The Carpet cleaner was prompt and did a good job, he was helpfull with my tiles too, he was on time and thorough, Iam very happy with results would recommend him to anyone

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just terrible

I couldn’t login so had to call them. I was told they reset my details. It failed so I had to call back again. They told me they sent an email to reset my password. It didn’t arrive. So I had to ring back again. They told me my own email address was wrong. Had it for years. No help do I asked to speak to a manager. No help. Just terrible. Can’t use app so off to use Airtasker instead.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Clare, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience. I'm unsure what could have caused this issue but would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to have your email sent to Evan so I can have a look into this for you.

Albert Daniels

Albert DanielsSydney, NSW

A great service

I found a great panel beater using Oneflare. I would not have thought of this panel beater without Oneflare as they are outside my subrub. Just an excellent all round experience.

Bailey Scarlett

Bailey Scarlett

BUNCH OF PESTS

Most annoying company. DO NOT RECOMMEND, makes you put your details in for a quote on their website, I've been harassed with over 30 calls in less than 5 days, calling consecutively 1 after the other at times if I didn't answer. Only 3 different numbers all claiming to be from OneFlare. Bunch of pests

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Bailey, Thanks for your review. I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to make a complaint so we can inform the businesses who contacted you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Maddison B

Maddison BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

The two guys were very helpful and went above and beyond. Made the move a relaxed and easy process. They did everything I asked and extra. Thank you very much.

Very helpful site

I wanted a good tiling job done on my verandah and that is what Huss and his team provided for me. They were polite and efficient at all times and provided good professional advise on my project.

Joni H.

Joni H.

Steels numbers to charge businesses

This company steels mobile numbers & sends them to trade people. The trades people are charged $10.00 for every number. But I do not have a oneflare account and do not need a service. So I had 5 texts and calls from trades people and did not want any services, oneflare will charge all 5 trades people for my number . They are getting numbers form some phone apps and lots more. Hope this helps. Don't use a service that's spoofing numbers to rip off tradies.

Amazing

Great people made the moving process very pleasant. Made our time moving along less stressful. Would highly recommend they were very polite and lovely people. Very professional in handling my property.

Vinka

VinkaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Five stars.

Efficient, careful and super friendly despite many obstacles including lift access, parking and moving on a Sunday. No complaints. No fuss. The guys just got the job done, I would 100% recommend and will definitely be using their services again.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly service and very helpful. They listened to our wants and needs and did it all with a smile on their face. Thank you to the two workers who helped.