Oneflare (page 2 of 6)

4.3

Pat Drain

Pat DrainPerth, WA

Found exactly what we wanted.

Easy, quick - very useful. Good choice of trades people. All was good. Employed an arborist to remove two large trees after the storm broke branches off which hit neighbours roof. Thanks

Alan G.

Alan G.Perth, WA

What a RIP OFF

Do waste your money with these people, there happy to take your money without contacting you that you are not getting any leads. If you are a small business fined an better way because all you will do is waste your money here.

Ross Smith

Ross SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Book cover work

Prompt, accurate and responsive to feedback. Revisions were addressed within the hour. Will happily use Oneflare in the future and will happily recommend their services to others. Very happy customer!

Suzie

Suzie

First time lucky

Found OneFlare on line and they responded immediately with several celebrants in my area.. and I chose the first one following a successful meeting and equally successful function.
Would highly recommend.

J T.

J T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Update: allow criminals to post services

I needed my ac fixed for the summer last year. I used oneflare to find a repairer. What they offered me was a career criminal. I paid a $8000 deposit and the work never arrvived. I complained to oneflare and according to them - they simply do a ABN check and insurance check. A simple Google search would have uncovered a criminal history. My recommendation, AVOID ONEFLARE. we are now in a lengthy and expensive litigation to get our deposit back all because oneflare offered us a criminal.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Showcase makeup beauty , caroline springs

Had a great experience with sarah , she was down to earth and very focused ,very cheerful young lady ,her results of her makeup on myself i loved , i would recommend her work for anyone looking for a make up stylist ,thankyou sarah for your work i appreciate it very much and loved your style i chose , would definitely use you in the future . Rose Hawtin

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Rose, I'm happy to hear that we helped you to find Sarah for your makeup job. I hope you'll leave her a review as well on Oneflare!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Saved my computer

I kept getting blue error screens on my windows 10. Other techs were no help. I found this group of people and took a chance. Best thing I have done!

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Mark, I'm happy to hear we were able to help you find a fantastic computer repair business.

Dumb trade classification

If you are looking for a Roof Plumber you will have to just use the classification Roofing which is so general a classification that you will just get roofing Wannabees instead.
This makes me suspect that the classifications were NOT worked out by actual tradesmen but by website designers who know nothing about trades. Oneflare told me that they would look into it but months later still no progress so obviously, it's just too hard to get right, leave it how it is, customers wouldn't know and it's making money so couldn't care less.
Until a competitor that beats you to it, then it's too late, the horse has bolted.

Mark L.

Mark L.

Web design leads

I paid for the $500 a month credits as I was seeing a lot of leads flowing through oneflare when I registered my email for a trial.

Upon going to a paid subscription I have come to realise a lot of these leads are fake or the job alerts will pop up and then disappear upon loading the app.

When asking oneflare on the phone the rep said this is because 3/3 quotes would be filled so the job disappears but I find that incredibly hard to believe that within a second of a job appearing 3 quotes are fulfilled.

Won’t be renewing and would recommend other small busineses stay away, clearly a scam.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Provided 3 quotes quickly and now job is complete. I just searched online for a computer repair person in my area and Oneflare was there.

So easy anyone can do it

Highly recommend

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Debbie, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed using Oneflare to find a Computer Repair business. I hope we can help you with any future job's

Shane H.

Shane H.Southwest, VIC

Made easy to see quotes

Site was easy to deal with simple to get several quotes made life very easy and it was very easy to understand how to place the ad have a nice day

Jenny A.Oneflare

Thanks for the review Shane, I really appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear you found the site easy to use.

ErikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Window cleaning for the whole house!

Easy to book online, fast service, good work, and friendly people! What else could one want? No fuss, just fast work with a friendly smile. Recommend to anyone who needs help!

Erika

I am very happy with my clean windows!

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Erika, I'm happy to hear you found a wonderful business to clean your windows, I hope we can help you out next time!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, no stress, a good outcome.

It took just a few moments to detail my job and within a few more moments came the first quote. Sounded OK so I accepted.
Same day my problem was fixed at a reasonable cost.

Selma

SelmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

IT consultant

I found one flare whilst searching the web. Wishing minutes of requesting help they were on to it and before i knew it Chris the IT Consultant rang and we teed up a time and date. Thank you.

Steph

Steph

A great way to find professional services.

Oneflare provided an excellent service for finding a professional business to assist me.
I had no idea where to begin and no personal recommendations so it made it much easier to choose.

Des

Des

Satisfied customer

I have stated my opinion in my review about Extermin8. A job well done and I will recommend your organisation to other people. Appear to be very efficient and professional.

GDS removal

Thank you soo much Gary and Sebaston!
Friendly, professional and Fast i would recommend these guys, they took all the stress out of my move. Thanks again see you in my next move..

Tom River

Tom RiverSydney, NSW

Amazing Results

I simply tried OneFlare and received responses from many accountants within a day or two. I could find one suitable for my requirements and affordability.
The professionals registered at OneFlare are well qualified

KAP

KAP

Perfect clean

My husband and I used By Cleaning and they were fabulous. We were renting a four bedroom, two bathroom house which hadn't been cleaned before we moved in. I did that cleaning but left the end of lease cleaning to them. Highly recommend !!

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A job well done.

I was impressed with the repair person's logical approach to solving the leak problem in my dishwasher. At all times he was friendly, helpful with advice, polite and I would not hesitate to hire him again.