Oneflare

Oneflare (page 2 of 221)

4.6 from 4,405 reviews

Quick

This is the first time I have used one flare. The website is easy to use and user friendly . You get responses really quick. Reliable. Will surely recommend to family and friends.

Great way to start

Had a few jobs but didn’t know where to begin. I asked around friends for recommendation but was no help. OneFlare popped up on my google search and helped looked for local companies rather than the large ones. The reviews are a great help too.

Every time a winner!

A very smart service, easy to use, and professional. Have used Oneflare on a number of occasions and have had no problems at all with the process nor the tradespersons. Highly recommend.

Very useful for obtaining quotations - quite a number of quality businesses

Just another occasion where Oneflare came in very handy for finding a quality business. A local "free quote" plumbing company (outside of Oneflare) had quoted a very high price for fixing a leaking kitchen tap. We were able to find L7 Plumbing and Gas through Oneflare - excellent quality, honest and friendly service and job was completed for less than half what had been quoted by the external company.

This is another occasion Oneflare has helped me locate a company (L7 Plumbing and Gas) that we will be using again and again.

Great experience, one of the best

Great experience, once submitted through Oneflare got call straight away on a Sunday, very happy and professional. Actually one of the best all round experience had with booking through a service provider

y Recommend, my go to for a job that needs to be done!

Every time I have used one flare it has found me reliable people to assist with a job I need done. Better than GOOGLE. Thank you so very much 1flare.

Washing machine repairs

I certainly can't complain. My job was responded to almost immediately and I had someone come to my house and fix it the following morning. What more could i ask for really.

Thanks the whole process was simple

I required a plumber for a smaller job and was finding it difficult to get answers on costs. The one flare site enabled me to come in contact with an excellent company thank you.

FANTASTIC

Al from Mobile Diagnostics Centre arrived on time, and immediately set about installing the dash cams.
I found Al very knowledgable, courteous, helpful, and pleasant.
The only fault I had with Al is he is Pakistani and follows his home cricket team.LOL
Al quoted to install one dual dash cam in one vehicle and two seperate dash cams in another. Eventhough the job took a little longer than expected he stuck to his quote, which I was very pleased with.
I would not hesitate to recommend Al to my family and friends.

Convieniient

Resulted in many options. You did the hard work for me! Thank you Oneflare for giving me options and giving me the opportunity to choose what was right for us. I'm a happy customer!

Moving obviously fries your brain! Interesting spelling of convenient oooops!

Window cleaner

Was looking for a window cleaner oneflare did exactly what they promised I received two quotes from different places and chose one that was a reasonable price he was very prompt and did a great job

Great referrals

I got two good quotes from Oneflare to do some cleanup work. The business I chose was great and I would recommend Oneflare’s service if you are looking for good referrals.

Excellent service to locate professional and trade people

I have found Oneflare to be an excellent service to locate professional and trade people, I have used it twice and now have a new accountant and gasfitter that will be regularly used into the future. I am particularly impressed how quickly the prospective professional and trade people made contact (on a Saturday minutes after logging the request). BOTH accountant and gas fitter offered excellent pricing and are particularly competent.

Great service, but ...

... unfortunately the task turned out be much too expensive for me to continue (given that as a pensioner I couldn't afford to get the job done just at the moment), otherwise I was very happy with the interest and reply that I had for my task.

Good service

Three relocation companies contacted me and they were all professional and prompt in giving me information and quotations. Will definately use oneflare again in the near future. Good job guys.

Home phone

Almost impossible to get through as the site only wanted to accept a mobile phone. I don't use a mobile phone except when going to the country so it is always flat and often mislaid. It might be easier for your business if we all deal with you by mobile but it makes those without mobiles or who chose not to use them feel that you do not want our custom. I am sure the tradesmen on your books do want it and are happy to use any form of contact that suits the customer.
Can't use my social login as I don't use social groups such as facebook.
Once I actually got in touch with a tradesman I was very happy with the job he did but you still have a generation of people who did not grow up with computers needing tradesmen, probably even more than the computer savvy generation do.

Fast response

Showing before and after the repaired looks like a new door Kavin did an amazing job, came on time and finish fast
Thank you again. For the fast service very good

Highly recommend.

I'd contacted other companies directly and was waiting for them to quote. With Oneflare I received my 1st quote the same day. It was good so I cancelled the others. Will use this service again.

Great! I couldn’t search better

Oneflare did all for me. I don’t need to go out and look everywhere. So easy and you get contacted immediately. I got different options and I chose the one that suit my needs better

Oneflare is a well oiled machine!

I write this review as a tradesperson who receives leads from potential customers. My interactions with Oneflare are always positive. A professional business that deserves 5 stars all the way.

how do I find reviews of people who have submitted quotes? hammond@y7mail.com
Hi Maureen, To take a look at reviews of businesses who quoted on your job, simply click on your 'My Jobs' tab in your account, then click on the correct job request and click the name of the business you'd like to check out. This will take you to their Oneflare profile page where their reviews will be listed. Give us a call on 1300 138 827 if you need any help with that.

Ive been a builder using this app and have stopped quoting for over a month now and im still getting money deducted from my account even after i told a representative to stop the premium listing renewal in October?
Hi Ben, We'd love to get this sorted out for you, if you could give us a call on 1300 306 727 that would be great.

Do your members have police checks
I have no police checks what an odd questionHi Leonie, Some of our businesses have had Police Checks and even Working with Children Checks completed. If so, they can submit the certificate to us to verify and then we will display the certificate name on their profile. Keep a look out for this and always remember to request one from the business personally if you'd like to engage a business who has had these checks done.