Oneflare (page 2 of 240)

3,730

Kevin N

Kevin NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top site

Easy to use and effective way of getting quotes, options and action. This site made it easy for us to decide if we wanted to go ahead with the job.

Carpet cleaning made easy

I had no idea who to get to do my carpet cleaning. Oneflare came to the rescue providing two quotes, both of whom were easy to contact and helpful. Job now complete without any delays.

Chase Wake

Chase WakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Done job with them twice ! So far so good!

So far so good! Done two jobs one is cleaning and the other is removal company .overall is simple and easy to use. Will keep using them in the future.

Linda Sanderson

Linda SandersonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use

Easy to use questionnaire and kept up to date on progress of job request. Peace of mind knowing contractor certified and registered. Also, they ring you saving time ringing around.

Deepti

DeeptiPerth, WA

Quick and super eazy to locate a service that you need.

I needed a pet groomer and found good service providers in the area quickly. It was also easy to finalize as you directly get their contact info unlike other sites.

Peter Mills

Peter MillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and would definitely use in the again.

I came across Oneflare by accident when looking for a plasterer and I am so glad I did. Using the service was so simple and it made the task of getting a tradie so easy. Quick response, fair and reasonable prices and the job was completed within two days of listing it. Extremely pleased with the work and would not hesitate to use them again.

Deb S

Deb SSydney, NSW

Very easy

This was a very easy process at finding the right person for the job .Posted the query on Sunday and was contacted the same day. Will definitely use Oneflare again

Scarlette

ScarletteSydney, NSW

Very helpful

I found the service to be very helpful and they provided quotes in a timely manner. The service is user friendly and simple to navigate. Definitely recommend it's reliable and efficient.

Ernesto

ErnestoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great service

I did not know how to get started on my project. A wet room under the stairs. Was I going to hire the trades individually myself etc. Somehow I found Oneflare & had three quotes within a few days. The project was completed successfully and in good time.

susie

susiePerth, WA

Tiler for a spa

Rang one flare at 12 noon for a tiling job around my spa,had a phone call from the tiler at 12.30, he was there at 2pm,started the next day,will always go to one flare for my tradies from now on,thanks,brilliant service

Chris N.

Chris N.

Excellent experience! Instantly found the right person for the job!

First time using Oneflare. It was 8:30pm and my brother-in-law needed a pre-purchase vehicle inspection on a vehicle he has scheduled to pick up the next morning. I posted the job and instantly found the right person for the job who did it 9:30am. It was a thorough inspection and report at a reasonable price. Excellent experience!

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

As a business using one flare is a financial disaster

You pay to quote any job only to have zero response from the job posters and no notification if/when the job is won or lost. I spent hundreds with an account quoting job after job well within the requested price ranges with a return on investment that would have been better spent on Airtasker or paid advertising.

User TypeI did work for someone
Sam

Reading other reviews and experiences, I would agree that its highly likely you have a database of "fake leads".

Top job

I was looking for an accountant, really good response. Thanks, will definitely be using Oneflare again when I am looking for a trade or business that I require. Thank you.

Mos

MosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great platform to find quality businesses at low cost

You can search many services on there and have the businesses come you. Quicker, easier and efficient when looking for a service. Highly recommended. I have used them for many services and each time they come through with quality businesses.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very prompt response to our post

Would be happy to use one flare in the future. Received rapid response to both posts. Responders were prompt to supply quotes and work was carried out without any delay.

Jessica Boyd

Jessica BoydGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oneflare is great - so easy to use!

I like Oneflare as it puts people in touch who are interested in doing the work. You don't have to chase people or wait around for people who never show up

User TypeI posted a job

Very good website- well organized

Immediate response to online inquiries. A very satisfactory result! Kim Sheppard was a tremendous help in redecorating our holiday house. I would recommend this site - a quick and excellent outcome

Kimy L.

Kimy L.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect services! We thank you so much! Keep go ahead !

The job was done so good! The man is so nice! The services is excellent! Thanks!
Hope next time see you again.
Recomement to others is my faverite.
Kind regards.
Mrs Thi Le

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Simple, easy & convenient

I had an IT issue, posted my job, got a prompt response from Oneflare- received 2 quotes & got the problem sorted within 1 day... so easy to connect yr job with a contractor... would definitely use this service again..
Laura

Lace

LaceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Handy site

Will use again. Only small issue was that I needed a reminder to review our experience a little sooner We forget things as we get older! Thanks for providing such a quick and excellent outcome.

Trudy R.

Trudy R.asked

Hi,
We are looking at possibly listing our business on Oneflare, would love some feedback from businesses, particularly in the Painting and decorating industry, before we decide. Positive and negative experiences, we would love to hear so we can decide if this is the right avenue for us.

CharlieS

CharlieSasked

Hi,
I have a business account and am wanting to check what colour the Notifications buttons should be to email,SMS etc.
Should the button tabs be green or grey to be ON.
They are green but still missing SMS elerts to my phone. (On the $99 contract)

Hi Charlie,

I can confirm that your notifications should be green if you wish for them to be on. If you're not receiving these SMS, please get in touch with us ASAP on 1300 306 727 9am-5pm AEST so we can double check what's going on.

J.O.N.D.I

J.O.N.D.Iasked

I already asked to delete my business account yesterday, and the customer supports stated, both on emails and a phone call, that they have removed my account from oneflare's business directory although they will keep all my uploaded documents and information in their database.

They also said that I won't receive any email from them anymore. Yet I still receive it just now.

So, will I or will I not still receive email from oneflare, even though I already asked for closing my account and they said that I already have my account closed?

Hi J.O.N.D.I,

We are happy to remove all documents you've submitted to Oneflare, close your account so we don't send you any correspondence and remove you completely from the Oneflare directory. There may be a 24 hour delay with some communications being sent out after you've closed everything down.

We do keep your account on file just in case we need the information in the future. An example may be if another person tries to register with your business details or if you decide to re-register we have everything there for you to easily start up again.

Please send us an email to support@oneflare.com if you keep receiving emails so we can double-check that your account has been closed correctly.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

CategoryTrades Comparison Websites