Oneflare (page 2 of 251)

5,007 reviews

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to get quotes

Needed a house cleaner and received 5 quotes and telephone calls within 1/2hr of posting the request - excellent service , will definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work

Craig

CraigSydney Surrounds, NSW

Impressive Service

It was an easy process to navigate and one that saved me a lot of time wasting. Got the right company to do the work without any issues. Would use again.

Robyne C.

Robyne C.Sydney, NSW

Very easy and helpful to use.

This website was new to me but made it easy to have professionals contact us to offer their services. We selected a tradesman and was very pleased with the outcome.

Ivan Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional services leads generation

I am running a professional services on Oneflare. Not sure about the the leads that are provided are any Worthy. Give 20-30 dollars for a phone number and email address is quite a joke. I had spend hundred dollars just try to get some leads and with zero success rate. I will watch this space with suspicion for now.

Ivan Y.

Okay. Thank you I will contact the account manager.

Richard

RichardVictoria

Won't use again

I tried using Oneflare for catering purpose and I didn't get a single response! Then they ask for me for a review...... Well here's your review. Wont use again. Thanks

Dave

Dave

Fast as lightning

Had multiple responses in less than five minutes which included both e-mails and phonecalls. You can't get quicker better service. All the quotes were good and informative making the job easy to complete. Thank-you Oneflare.

This Is perfect.

Oz Graphics
What an amazing job this Company did on my horse float.
Highly recommend them to anybody would definitely use them again.
Fast and efficient servics.
Extremely happy with the job.

Window cleaning was terrific

Easy to use. Good follow up and had a tradesman call on the same day I placed a quote request.
Thank you for the exceptional service.
I would be happy to use this service again.

On the Move Removals, Perfect outstanding service

On the move Removsls, Brisbane’s most trusted local furniture removals services with 1300 On The Move home services have found one flare good and our customers who found us For doing that Furniture Removals work around Brisbane was highly satisfied with the services On the move removals, brisbane’s most recommended trust services

Linda M.

Linda M.Perth, WA

Great - effective

Replies came in on an evening of a public holiday! Job done next day at 8am! Very happy with tradesperson and the way job was done. Would recommend this business to anyone

John Singleton

John SingletonSydney, NSW

Waste of money

Didn't get a single project through them. For a small IT business such as ours, with low profit margins, Oneflare credit system is too expensive. It is also not explained clearly in advance. You can try if you are willing to risk 1000s of dollar, the required credits/job in your industry are low or the profit margins are high. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Job very well done, very professional

Roof painted by Golden Touch Painting ( Hafez Safatli). I would highly recommend Hafez to anyone, very punctual, reliable, and reasonably priced. Both my wife and I were very happy with the final result..wally & debbie

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Found a great plumber from Oneflare

Looked for a plumber through Oneflare, used Rob from Palma Plumbing. Excellent price to fix a gas leak and replace galvanized pipes with copper, dug underground for 5 metres then the remainder along the underside of the house. Charged me really fairly, came the next morning early as promised, had the job done by midday. Totally trust him and would definitely use him again and recommend him. Had 2 other plumbers quote me but not through Oneflare and they charged me $2500 and $5000 more than his quote!

Anna SchmidtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't work for these grubs.

One Flare take money when not approved. They are Grubs. In this time of covid19 it is brutal that they are taking money which is not approved. My partner called to stop it and they kept hanging up on him. The bank can't stop it for some garbage reason. Don't anybody use this mob of Grubs for work or employment.

Aileen

AileenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hired RRK Enterprises for carpet cleaning

Fantastic cleaning job, my carpet look as good as the day it was laid, i couldn't be more pleased. Rav was thorough, efficient, and friendly and the price was really reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone who requires their carpets cleaned. He's Excellent

rosalie Australia

rosalie AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hired an Electrician. To install my cook top and Oven.

Electrician install my cook top and Oven Done an Excellent job, first come one time, Right price for the work, works fast, nice person. We will have him next time we have new projects. Thanks Michael.

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Windscreen replacement

Used this sight for windscreen replacement quite good and quick got quotes and service done very fast at reasonable price we used Efficient windscreens. Will use again if needed thanks

Shelley

Shelley

Hit the mark!

This site is excellent and I received so many reputable applications for a web developer very quickly. It was an amazing experience and I will definitely be using One Flare again in the future. Thank you.

User TypeI posted a job

A speedy and professional fix for my problems

Things were done quickly and professionally from when I contacted the Oneflare team .Technician was in touch within a couple of hours and job done next day.No pressure but options were offered for the present and future requirements.

Scott

Scott

More transparency required

User TypeI did work for someone