Oneflare (page 3 of 250)

4,994 reviews

Pickytraveler1964

Pickytraveler1964Tharwa 2620, ACT

Immediate Response...so rare!!!

I live in a remote area and was despairing of finding someone to help me clean my large draughty house. Thanks to OneFlare, I found the help I needed in under an hour. Wonderful service!

Excellent service

Quick, accurate and professional . I was able to easily source the service I required and had contact from the service provider within less than a day. There on was a smooth process to have my job quoted, booked and completed.

Oven valet

Easy way to get the right people for the right job. Professional punctual and great job done.
Arrived on time cleaned as he went completed the job. No fuss no worries. Highly recommend

Jacob C

Jacob CSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!!

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!! used for over a year ,but leads are not genuine and the lies to come out of the customer service team,unbelievable! Getting a refund is near on impossible.

Fast response

Your response and after receiving a quote for the painting job they came two days later. Would use Oneflare for more jobs, makes it much easier to find good tradesmen.

jothi Rix

jothi RixSouth East Queensland, QLD

mould cleaning at rental property

Very quick and good response to attend cleaning from Consalata from Radjabu,s Cleaning Service who is . The tenants were happy with service. Consalata provided feedback after cleaning.Oneflare was quick to provide cleaners and details

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Oneflare is a great product. My daughter has used them for decking and I needed a plasterer. Would recommend them to everyone. Prompt replies from tradesmen and Oneflare follows up on how you're progressing. Well done, Oneflare.

Quick responses

I wanted my palm trees to be trimmed and got immediate offers which worked very well. The service I received from Oneflare and the tradesmen was excellent. I will use Oneflare for other jobs.

Sabih R.

Sabih R.Sydney, NSW

Complete Garbage for Tradies

Easy as !

I was very busy with organizing my move and Oneflare saved me a lot of time and effort. A quick response and easy choices, I will certainly use it again.

Love this site

I posted a job and received quick responds from a few businesses.
Using this site saved me calling around and getting quotes. Once I selected my tradesmen they completed the job.

Lorraine

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OneFlare.

OneFlare helped my to find an excellent dog groomer. My dog was desperately in need of a good trim and nail clip, and I will definitely use their services again.

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great App and service

Great App, easy to use with a user friendly interface. Reviews are handy and my experience in using it so far has been great!. Highly recommend this app for anybody wanting to hire a service.

Mini

MiniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy. Will use again!

Put in my area and had a quote within minutes and had the work done within a day. Interested tradies come to you saving a lot of time hunting around.

Good service , helpful people.

Very helpful and made my moment to a new house hassel free.
Staff who did movement were professional and go beyond there duty to help people. Thanks once again for everything.

Najeeb U.

Najeeb U.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fair and smooth services website

I am a painter by trade. I have been working with Oneflare for a year and happy with the outcome. Much better than Service Seeking. Service seeking business site is more complicated than oneflare for us to use.

good way to obtain sevice providers

was contacted by a sevice provider in 10mins
and got the problem solved within 24 hours
will use this again as the providor wwas efficient and cost effective
will; use them again

The perfect tradies

Oneflare have been excellent with the trades man I have had. They get the ad going very promptly and very quickly you have your 3 quotes. I highly recommend them and if I need any more tradies I will be onto Oneflare immediately

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy to use this company again - great DJ

on the 25th of January 2020, we had our wedding in Yarra valley, Coldstream where we requested the service of DJ Ash to play for us. The Dj was very professional, went above and beyond to satisfy all the guests. The weather was perfect and we couldn't ask for anything else. DJ Ash did a wonderful job and I will always recommend him to anyone be it friends, family or even anyone looking for a low budget DJ for great service. He even had his pieces of equipment with lightning service and it was amaaaaazing. His choice of music was fantastic and he played our music selection as well.
In my books, the best DJ I have ever had. I will always hire him for my future events.

Thank you, DJ Ash. You are worth every cent.

A new way to find services!

Perfect for any type of planning including wedding! I used it for so many things including photography, hair, makeup and more. I would never found some amazing services without it! Makes life a lot easier!

Mario

Marioasked

Hi trying to change my address on one flare account but will no let me

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Mario, please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you have not managed to change the address. Our support team can assist with any profile related issues.

Frank Hiep H.

Frank Hiep H.asked

how to contact oneflare by email or diect phone calls from Melbourne, victoria? I do NOT how to do any other way.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Frank, Thanks for contacting us. You can contact us via email at support@oneflare.com.au.
If you have a business account with us you can contact 1300 306 727
If you do not have a business account with us you can contact 1300 138 827.

I hope this helps, Please let me know if you get stuck.

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

After a good and reliable handyman in Cairns that can put in a concrete slab for a 3x3 shed and that also can put the shed together from scratch.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Mary, Apologies that we missed your question. If you're still looking for a business you can post a job request on Oneflare.com.au. To get started you'll need to enter the service you need (Handyman) and then the suburb where you need the work done. We'll ask you a few questions about your job and then send to to local businesses so you can compare quotes. Please let us know if you get stuck, you can email us at support@oneflare.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites