Oneflare (page 3 of 255)

5,096 reviews

Dianne

DiannePerth, WA

Highly Recommend Service

I was seeking a fencing contractor. I was hoping to receive multiple quotes, and whilst I only received one quote, the contractor carried out the works to a very high standard.

Mason

MasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unethical on showing Reviews

I had a job with a removalist listed on oneflare. They did a really bad job but had a good rating on oneflare (4.2) and good reviews. I thought I should leave a review for them so others don't use them. I realised after posting the review even though it says it's posted I can't see my review on that business page. Tried contacting oneflare using their chat and they said they can see my review on their side sharing a screenshot. I tried multiple browsers searching for the review and still could not see that. It seems it's mainly showing good reviews. With regards to the business total stars it's now 4.3!

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Mason, Thanks for your review. I'd be happy to investigate this again for you, If you could please write to support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with the reviews team your email will come through to me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Michae

MichaePerth, WA

Wa tile supplies

AZIZ from W.A. tile supplies Highly recommended would use again no dramas very clean punctual no job too difficult Works at night cleaned very thoroughly doesn’t waste tiles can’t speak highly enough

Xpose F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No verification done on tradies

Because this site does not perform any checks against the businesses posted on the site it attracts frauds and conmen. I got conned by one of the builders from this site.

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

What is the point?

Have posted a plumbing job in metro Brisbane and waited 24 hours for anyone to respond. No response at all. Good concept, but if Oneflare doesn't have trades people signed up to respond or provide fulfillment, then this website goes nowhere.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Joe, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get any quotes for your job request and would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can check your job and expand our network of plumbers in your local area.

Shaggy Tails Grooming Booval

Thank you for helping my Sole Trading business Shaggy Tails Grooming Booval text 0409480694. Your company has always tried to help me improve my grooming business. Thanks for all your help.

Great site

I needed a battery changed in my computer. Mathew offered me a fair quote which l accepted. He knows his business well. Even showed me a couple of things l can do to improve running of computer. He double checked his repair to make sure all was as it should be. Would use Mathew again and Oneflare

Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Tilers

I recieved 3 tradies and only one actually showed up...all 3 were asian with difficult english speaking...im extremely disappointed in oneflare and the poor quality of trades in a state with no current restrictions in place.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Carol, I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with the businesses who contacted you. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Jude M.

Jude M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant resource

I have posted a few different jobs on OneFlare (one for conveyancing, one for tiling) and each time I have been very quickly connected with a number of different people/companies to gather further information about the job, offer quotes or arrange to visit to perform and in person quote. I will be using this service again.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

No proper screening of professionals

Hired a painting business only to have the project ruined. Off to Fair Trading. Very disappointing. This company was a bunch of mugs masquerading as professional painters. We are furthering legal action against the contractor and considering implicating Oneflare as fault to damages incurred.

EXCELLENT PANTING JOB

Ahmed Diab (Oneflare) was the best painter we have ever had. He was very professional and helpful. He explained to us clearly the purpose of each product. eg sealer. mould inhibitor etc. The finished product is excellent. Ahmed was extremely friendly and we enjoyed his little chat at the end about current affairs

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Easy and quick.

The site was very easy to use. Very prompt responses and easy to communicate with the tradespeople. I would recommend this site for anyone who is looking to compare prices for a particular jib.

Kathy

Kathy

Stay away

I hired a plumber from oneflare and he overcharged me for a job that he didn’t even fix and then when I asked for him to return ([name removed] from bontech plumbing is his name)to fix the job or give me a refund he called to abuse me calling me a fat butt selfish low-life person. I complained to oneflare and they did nothing about it. All they said was that they will call him and monitor him. How about ban him that would have been more appropriate

Very slow workers

Tanya
Tanya

I delete the one flare account sorry

Awesome!

Not even 2 minutes after i signed up i was introduced to a tax agent, where i was not only able to do my tax return the same night... i was able to find a tax agent that was best suited to my exact needs.

Very Helpful

It was great to post a job with the exact details of what I required. Saved time on looking and calling different suppliers.
I was able to get a supplier booked in the same day, and was very happy with the service.

ros

rosMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Quick & easy

Oneflare is a fast and efficient way to hire someone for a job. It’s also a great way to support local services and discover what’s available in your area, particularly if you’re new in town. Offering multiple companies allows you to compare your options & quotes easily before having to deal directly. I recommend trying Oneflare for your next job.

raj

rajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Building inspection

Quick turnaround in connecting to concerned business. Posted job in the evening and within 12 hours received responses from 3 businesses.
All quoted for the job and selected one results were good

Amanda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful experience as a business owner

No assistance in how to use their platform, didn't refund leads that didn't reply as promised, difficult process to cancel subscription. Leads don't reply, not one job won. Awful customer service.

Amanda R.

I requested that my account be deleted. I've already spent far too long with your so called support people who do NOTHING. You can email me at amanda@headshotz.com.au

Denise SammonsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent job

can't fault the process...well done.....keep up the good work....the website was very easy to follow...i will be very happy to recommend this website and service to my family and friends.

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Jo B.

Jo B.asked

Did your company just withdraw $71 from my account

A few hours ago I stumbled on to your website, and asked for 2 quotes on two separate small jobs
Yet now I have noticed I have $71 pending on my account before I have even been offered any job done or a date or time

Im very concerned now

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Jo, Oneflare doesn't charge job posters for using the service. It sounds like you may have been charged by a business. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can help you look into this.

terrir

terrirasked

Requesting for quote (s) to fix the gas stove knobs which are hard to turn on. There are 4 knobs and also ignite only with the help of a gas lighter.

Denise Sammons

I had my lawns mowed and i was very happy with the way the job was done. I can't comment about gas knobs but figure that would possibly be a gas plumbers job??!!

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites