Oneflare (page 3 of 253)

4.6 from 5,056 reviews

5,056 reviews

Suez B.

Suez B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect......Quick, Fast & Efficient.

Oneflare found the perfect match for me to get the job I needed done.
Quick, Fast & Efficient services with total politeness and who works to your circumstances.
Would definitely use oneflare in future.

Ash

AshVictoria

Professional stuff

Easy communication and professional service. We will call again.
Thanks for everything
I have received different quotes from the job I have advertised in their online website. And boom quick response and job is done

John

JohnAdelaide

Graphite Construction Management = Professional and responsive

I undertook an estimation of renovating my mothers unit through GCM. Michael quickly provided a detailed plan that perfectly suited my requirements which was fined tuned with various discussions to my satisfaction. Unfortunately, I did not proceed as I quickly sold the residence in it's existing state. The unit would have looked amazing. Thanks Michael.

Great so far !

Posted 2 jobs so far and both delivered good result. The response was fast and precise. It is fairly simple to navigate around the site. Will definitely use Oneflare again for future needs. Keep up the good works !!

Angel G.

Angel G.Perth, WA

House cleaner

I had immediate responses to my job I needed doing, and it was done 24 hours later. Saved me so much time posting on here! Cleaning job done very professionally. Can't recommend enough.

R R I

R R IPerth, WA

ONEFLARE ONE SOLUTION FOR ALL OUR NEEDS

I found oneflare on Google, they gave me quotes and choices in less than a minute. I really loved Oneflare. Everything was soooooo smooth because I knew the quotes, reviews and companies. Not just removalists (Monu Kaul and Tharaka-these guys were just amazing) I also booked cleaners and carpet cleaners through oneflare options. Oneflare one solution, love it. Thank you immensely.

Nathan

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

a complete waste of time

sign my business up and waited for a call. Call comes next day no problem at all, lady said she would sign me up which was great so helpful then tried to schedule me another call to help me “get setup” with my account I declined but then said she would sign me up anyways and so that was it, call ended, no email about any signup or anything, I contact support and they said we have to “discuss details about your account” which i don’t understand because i’ve just had a call saying they would sign me up, a complete waste of my time

Jenny A.Oneflare

Quick responses for quotes.

I got 3 quick responses from cleaners ro give me a price. I am now waiting for the prices to see who suits my needs.
I would recommend this app for similar services.

Simon H.

Simon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bringing the trades down

I am a listed buisness on oneflare however i have not had a good dealing with them . There are alot of fake listings and as you pay to quote it is very hard to get your money back its always a fight with oneflare very time consuming . Also it has alot of other trades and it pushes everyone to lower there quotes to try and win that is damaging to our trade and all the work we put in to get a licence and start our own buisness when in the end i think ive made about the same money as i would have woeking for a boss

happy customer

happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stellar Carpet Cleaning Brisbane

An upholstery clean on dining chairs and a large lounge chair was organised quickly through Stellar Carpet Cleaning. The cost quoted was realistic. Geoffrey did a great job and we are happy customers. Thanks Geoffrey.

Julieanne B.

Julieanne B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Account and home maintenance

All the quotes and companies that contacted me me were very professional and I would recommend this app to any and all people in need of a grade services. 2 Tax returns were completed 1 was very difficult and went back 5 years . Very happy with all aspects

Ronald

RonaldPerth, WA

brilliant house painter

SHAHAB PAINTING quoted to paint my house internally,gave an excellent price ,and did a brilliant job.Would highly recommend Shahab to all my friends and will certainly use him in the future.Ron 3rd June 2020.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Building and pest inspection

Instant response using oneflare app with local information, very handy. Easy to use. Follow up was consistent with work request. Plenty of choice given with any communication messaging system with the Business.

Emma Marney

Emma MarneySouth West, WA

Great job

Today I had Jayden from pascoe carpentry came and installed a front screen door
I found jayden to be a friendly and efficient young man
Who has done a Great job
Much appreciated

Alison A.

Alison A.Western Australia

Perennial Cleaning Company

Perennial Cleaning Company cleaned my Mum's gutters today.
The job was booked in quickly and they turned up on time, actually arrived early.
Professional job at a reasonable price.
Would have no hesitation in recommending Perennial!
See attached photo's.

Neelen

NeelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Moving job

Vishu Makkar and Baldev Singh Sandhu did a perfect job . I will recommend them again for the moving process thank you so much for helping out me in this time thanks.

Expedient service. Would use again.

We used Oneflare to get some tradesmen to quote on our bathroom renovation. We were promptly contacted by and we arranged 3 to visit our home. I recommend this site.

A great service. Easy to use with quick responses to our request for a removal. Thank you to Moush’s Removalists for completing the job within 24 hours of submitting the request and for doing a great job

Glen

GlenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

fantastic service

Nunan Electrical were fabulous. Prompt, efficient service that went the extra mile. Two power plugs were installed so our ring doorbells are now operational. We are delighted. would recommend Oneflare and Nunan to anyone interested

rachel briggs

rachel briggsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience with oneflare

i was very impressed with the quick responses with a wide variety to pick from. it took me only one hour to find the right person for my job. so much easier than searching the web.