Oneflare

Oneflare (page 3 of 262)

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient service

I found the oneflare website by chance. The website is easy to use and the responses were quick, relevant and helpful. It gave me an opportunity to see a range of businesses in my area and further afield.

Philomena D.

Philomena D.South East Queensland, QLD

App could be better.

Service great. No complaints. Found it hard to access information from the app. Haven't had this problem in the past. Still waiting to see gardening quote even though I get a message to say I have received one.

Loisoco

LoisocoSeaford

Computer problems solved

Trevor went out of his way to get me a good second hand PC and install all the software required at a good price. He came out on a Saturday with no extra cost.

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Quick, relevant quotes from solid businesses

The quotes came in quickly, were thorough and made it simple to select a provider. As it turns out, we went with a company that had previously quoted through Oneflare.

Excellent response

Received several quotes within an hour and was able to choose the provider that best matched my requirements within an hour , good follow up to make sure I found right provider

JCP

JCPSydney, NSW

Great site to get quotes and action jbs

great site to get quotes on planned works and then action jobs based on quotes. I have turned down a number of quotes from them as some of theri contractors are expensive, however they do offer that easy value.

Quick and efficient

The job was filled within 24 hours by a local service provider. I'm not really sure why we have to type 30 words here. Haha! Look, the job was filled promptly by a suitably qualified person. Yay!

gopi s.

gopi s.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money with Oneflare

useless support team and its not good for sellers, sucking hard earned money for useless leads and refunding back, Dont waste your money with oneflare, Useless platform-- doing unfair business

Mark FSydney, NSW

Looking for Conveyancer to sell property

Stumbled upon website, gave it a go, 4 quick responses, went thru them. Picked one.
Now a client, fingers crossed for good outcome. Site was easy and quick. no problems.

alan

alanPerth, WA

good all around service

very good service. will use again. I am thankful for a company that is proud of their reputation and does everything to protect it. I am happy to recommend this company

Totally professional and excellent work.

I would recommend Jml Decorating to anyone. The approach from the beginning was business likened professional. The painters arrived on time, and finished the work ahead of time. The result was excellent, and we were very pleased with it. Everything was cleaned up afterwards and while the painters were in the house they were totally considerate.

Cheryl

CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome.

Would highly recommend John as he came out straight away to do a quote, excellent communication very reliable. I was also happy with the price of the quote he provided

Very prompt response

I was replied to by two people within 24 hours. I am just thinking about whether to go ahead with the job.
I was replacing another person who is asking for another chance

Bluey

Bluey

Great Service

Contacted Oneflare and received two quotes for Carpet cleaning. One company rang Easter Sunday and had the job completed on Easter Monday. I was very impressed with the response time and great Carpet Cleaning job.

Excellent service !!

I have had three different Tradespeople quote jobs of mine and done the work
which has been in budget and carried out at a high standard .
Thanks to Oneflare , so far hassle free !

Gabby

GabbyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and reliable

We had not gone through oneflare and thought give it a shot we needed it the next day to move and last minute they were on-time delivery was great did anything that would need to be done connecting washing machine

EASY WAY TO FIND SERVICES

We were looking for Tree Loppers in the Ingleburn area. On posting our job three businesses contacted us almost immediately. Within a few days our job was completed. We liked the easy way of finding a business that suited us.

olga fitzpatrick

olga fitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

quick response

Oneflare were very quick with finding quotes for the job required. They continued to communicate with me to check on any outcome that I may have decided to continue with.

Bernie

BernieIllawarra, NSW

Provision of painters & plumbers.

I have just started using Oneflare. Last week they provided me with a list of painters & plumbers. I have already engaged a painter Blue Paint who is very punctual & quick.

Been a fantastic help

Great service, easy to use & very helpful. Great follow-up. Made my experience easy for what I required. I would recommend this service to my associates. Found the service I required.