Oneflare (page 3 of 37)

Kristina

KristinaSydney, NSW

Great site to get any quotes you might have.

Had to find cleaners for my end of construction clean. Posted the job on One flare and within minutes got companies contacting me for quotes. Great and easy site exactly what I needed to make my search quick and fuss free.

Aaron S.

Aaron S.Perth, WA

Pest Control

Used Extermin8 pest control via Oneflare. Dave was the guy who came out for a job, he did an excellent job, took his time and was very friendly. Spent almost 1hr30min on the property. I was so impressed with his work. Will definitely use him again. Price was very reasonable. Anyone looking for pest control to be done, I would definitely recommend Dave. Extremely satisfied with his work.

Suez B.

Suez B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect......Quick, Fast & Efficient.

Oneflare found the perfect match for me to get the job I needed done.
Quick, Fast & Efficient services with total politeness and who works to your circumstances.
Would definitely use oneflare in future.

Ash

AshVictoria

Professional stuff

Easy communication and professional service. We will call again.
Thanks for everything
I have received different quotes from the job I have advertised in their online website. And boom quick response and job is done

John

JohnAdelaide

Graphite Construction Management = Professional and responsive

I undertook an estimation of renovating my mothers unit through GCM. Michael quickly provided a detailed plan that perfectly suited my requirements which was fined tuned with various discussions to my satisfaction. Unfortunately, I did not proceed as I quickly sold the residence in it's existing state. The unit would have looked amazing. Thanks Michael.

Great so far !

Posted 2 jobs so far and both delivered good result. The response was fast and precise. It is fairly simple to navigate around the site. Will definitely use Oneflare again for future needs. Keep up the good works !!

Angel G.

Angel G.Perth, WA

House cleaner

I had immediate responses to my job I needed doing, and it was done 24 hours later. Saved me so much time posting on here! Cleaning job done very professionally. Can't recommend enough.

R R I

R R IPerth, WA

ONEFLARE ONE SOLUTION FOR ALL OUR NEEDS

I found oneflare on Google, they gave me quotes and choices in less than a minute. I really loved Oneflare. Everything was soooooo smooth because I knew the quotes, reviews and companies. Not just removalists (Monu Kaul and Tharaka-these guys were just amazing) I also booked cleaners and carpet cleaners through oneflare options. Oneflare one solution, love it. Thank you immensely.

Quick responses for quotes.

I got 3 quick responses from cleaners ro give me a price. I am now waiting for the prices to see who suits my needs.
I would recommend this app for similar services.

happy customer

happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stellar Carpet Cleaning Brisbane

An upholstery clean on dining chairs and a large lounge chair was organised quickly through Stellar Carpet Cleaning. The cost quoted was realistic. Geoffrey did a great job and we are happy customers. Thanks Geoffrey.

Julieanne B.

Julieanne B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Account and home maintenance

All the quotes and companies that contacted me me were very professional and I would recommend this app to any and all people in need of a grade services. 2 Tax returns were completed 1 was very difficult and went back 5 years . Very happy with all aspects

Alison A.

Alison A.Western Australia

Perennial Cleaning Company

Perennial Cleaning Company cleaned my Mum's gutters today.
The job was booked in quickly and they turned up on time, actually arrived early.
Professional job at a reasonable price.
Would have no hesitation in recommending Perennial!
See attached photo's.

Expedient service. Would use again.

We used Oneflare to get some tradesmen to quote on our bathroom renovation. We were promptly contacted by and we arranged 3 to visit our home. I recommend this site.

A great service. Easy to use with quick responses to our request for a removal. Thank you to Moush’s Removalists for completing the job within 24 hours of submitting the request and for doing a great job

Glen

GlenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

fantastic service

Nunan Electrical were fabulous. Prompt, efficient service that went the extra mile. Two power plugs were installed so our ring doorbells are now operational. We are delighted. would recommend Oneflare and Nunan to anyone interested

rachel briggs

rachel briggsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience with oneflare

i was very impressed with the quick responses with a wide variety to pick from. it took me only one hour to find the right person for my job. so much easier than searching the web.

Carolyn

CarolynPerth, WA

New bathroom

I used Oneflare to contact Insight Bathrooms.Thankyou to Oneflare for providing a clever service and Thankyou to Insight Bathrooms for giving me a brand new,super luxurious bathroom.The whole process was effortless and stress free.

Philip

PhilipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Response to quotes

Extremely happy with responsive quotes from concretors, selected concretor that I was extremely pleased with who performed all works to my full expectations, great job,This way you can select the trade who is responsive to your requests.

Tracy1969

Tracy1969Illawarra, NSW

Great website

I found One Flare great and easy to find a good removalist who were fast and efficient. Easy to find a removalist quickly. Without wasting time, when you work and trying to move. You don't have time ringing around getting quotes.

Lea

LeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Found service to be quick and easy. Plenty of quotes came in and I was able to choose from a good selection of businesses. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking quotes to get the best service at the best price.