Oneflare (page 3 of 6)

4.3

Saabman

SaabmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Source of unsolicited spam

I have not had any dealings with the organization to date but have Recently received a number of unsolicited Spam sms messages promoting some service they offer. Underhanded marketing practices

Deb S

Deb SSydney, NSW

Very easy

This was a very easy process at finding the right person for the job .Posted the query on Sunday and was contacted the same day. Will definitely use Oneflare again

Ernesto

ErnestoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great service

I did not know how to get started on my project. A wet room under the stairs. Was I going to hire the trades individually myself etc. Somehow I found Oneflare & had three quotes within a few days. The project was completed successfully and in good time.

Top job

I was looking for an accountant, really good response. Thanks, will definitely be using Oneflare again when I am looking for a trade or business that I require. Thank you.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great platform to find quality businesses at low cost

You can search many services on there and have the businesses come you. Quicker, easier and efficient when looking for a service. Highly recommended. I have used them for many services and each time they come through with quality businesses.

Kimy L.

Kimy L.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect services! We thank you so much! Keep go ahead !

The job was done so good! The man is so nice! The services is excellent! Thanks!
Hope next time see you again.
Recomement to others is my faverite.
Kind regards.
Mrs Thi Le

Karin Ward

Karin WardHunter Region, NSW

Make up Artist

Was looking for a make up artist several options sent to me chose an artist booked for an occassion contacted artist very good response very happy with who we went with

Charlee321

Charlee321Perth, WA

Very Efficient

Would recommend Oneflare to find the best professional business you are looking for. .I received same day
service and was very happy with them.Had three quotes within a short time.

sandracostello1962

sandracostello1962South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and user friendly

Within minutes I was able to organise a window cleaner and furniture removal, and carpet cleaning and pest control. Then shortly after I was getting texts from businesses in my local area. All were so helpful and pleasant.
All worked out with great results. Thanks

Beverly

BeverlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great user friendly sight

Very quick and thorough. Quotes came in very fast and a suitable one was accepted. Very happy with the trade we received and at a great price. We have used this service now twice and both times were extremely satisfied with their service and follow up

Andrea S.

Andrea S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving this new service

Fast and efficient. So far all the workers have turned up and been positive, friendly and passionate about their work. After working with the few workers l would happily refer this service to ant one of my friends. Brilliant idea guys!

barney42

barney42Gippsland, VIC

Wedding Celebrant.

The most considerate, friendly and understanding celebrant we have come across. Would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone needing a celebrant. Went to a lot of effort to make sure our day would be one to remember.

fred

fredSydney, NSW

good search engine for roof repairs

good search engine to get qualified contractors. They came on time and did the job in two days.
They gave me a competitive quote which I accepted. Left after cleaning everything around the job site.

C4 Corvette Owner

C4 Corvette OwnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

found . A mobile auto electrician

Thank you Oneflare for assisting me in finding a good auto electrician for resolving the problem with my C4 Corvette. I tried firstly to search online and contact advertised auto electricians in my area. That was a waste of time as they couldn't be bothered to come and look at the car.

Peter

Peter

Great service.

Great service. Gave me plenty of options. No hassle. Explained everything very clearly. Was able to select a great accountancy service. I would use again and have told friends about this service

Phatmats

PhatmatsPerth, WA

Simplicity

Takes the pain out of searching for trades. Just tell which trade you’re after and a brief job description and they’ll come to you. So easy and convenient to used. Perfect!

Prompt and professional service!

I received a response to my request one minute after posting and my washing machine was running again within 2 hours! It was a very easy process. I am very happy with the service!

Lards

LardsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great. Quick and handy

It was very handy as I needed to get someone quickly . Got 3 within 15 mins and we were away. Great. I didn't know about it until someone told me about the service. Fantastic.

Rod

RodPerth, WA

Very Prompt Service

I was after a pre-purchase vehicle inspection.
With in an hour I had 3 contacts and all where very knowledgeable and professional in their dealings with me. The money spent was well worth the service and I would recommend one flare as I will be using them again

Great work!

terrir

terrirasked

Requesting for quote (s) to fix the gas stove knobs which are hard to turn on. There are 4 knobs and also ignite only with the help of a gas lighter.

Denise Sammons
Denise Sammons

I had my lawns mowed and i was very happy with the way the job was done. I can't comment about gas knobs but figure that would possibly be a gas plumbers job??!!

ANNE HUDSON

ANNE HUDSONasked

I want to leave feedback for DEVI ambientcleaning.com.au

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Anne, I'd be happy to help with that. If they have a Oneflare page you can leave a review on there. If you need any help please email us via support@oneflare.com.au

Mario

Marioasked

Hi trying to change my address on one flare account but will no let me

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Mario, please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you have not managed to change the address. Our support team can assist with any profile related issues.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites