Oneflare (page 4 of 255)

5,096 reviews

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is a nice site that helps you when looking for specific services. I used it to find a tax accountant, and am very happy with the results that I received.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Good service and useful to get the right vendors for your job. Providing genuine review comments and vendors accreditation is really helpful. A stop platform for all building service needs.

Neil

NeilHunter Region, NSW

Computer repairs

Thanks Oneflare. With your intial help, Thornton IT, a local business has been able to help me out with Computer issues. Firstly installing a laptop screen in February 2019 and just recently repairing a laptop hinge and advice about a laptop fan.

Macmillan C.

Macmillan C.North Queensland, QLD

Search up One Flare and you are there.

Engaging a Web designer through One Flare is flawless, easy and fast. You have multiple of companies contacting you offering services within seconds. Overwhelming at times but just review them and you are there. Easy.

Mitchel

MitchelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers - Beware of giving them your credit card details.

Rwheeler

Rwheeler

Time saving. Does the job for you.

Time saving. I didn’t had to call 10 people to get the right person the do the job. I was contacted with quotes and services including. All I had to do is to select the right one.

Joe

JoeBrisbane

Fantastic

The whole process of locating the selection of services was easy. Having reviews to check was great. I was not disappointed in any way. Glad to employ someone wanting to work.

A great way to save time looking for tradespeople.

Oneflare saves time and angst for customers looking for tradespeople. Those who answer are looking for work and have as many facts at their fingertips as possible. I have used this system before and find it great.

Bailey

BaileySydney, NSW

Kimbos tiling

Just recently had a tiling job done by Paul from Kimbos tiling. He did a fantastic job and went over and above to make the flooring look really amazing. I would highly recommend his work to all my family and friends and hope to call on him again for future tiling work. Thanks Paul from Sharon and Richard at Killarney Vale

Nan

NanHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely disappointing

Pay huge amounts of money and get hardly any work.
I would of made more if I handed pamphlets instead

Businesses be aware
Most jobs u bid for will not engage and if they do u loose ur credits anyways

Sharryn Sinclair

Sharryn SinclairPerth, WA

Unscrupulous thieves

Do not trust this company!
They will keep deducting and call it a subscription. 3 people in my circle are fighting to get money’s returned.
If they are deducting form your account make sure you take the matter further. Companies can not do this.

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

windows

Very happy with the quality of the window cleaner we selected from 2 options. The quotes came through within 1 hour and Liam did an excellent job. Will use this company again.

Ween Son K.

Ween Son K.Perth, WA

Business model is a Scam & a Rip Off! Do not use!

dizzy

dizzyLeumeah

Quality review re Paragon Air

I cannot praise this company anymore
Higher than this
Very helpful. Quality service
Excellent Communication
Turned up on the time requested as asked.
I would gladly recommend these people again100%
This is truly my recommendation for this company

Gaps

GapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It worked well

I had quick response
Quoted within hours and job completed 2 days later
The app I had trouble with for reviews but got round that with a link
Emails continue for quoting

Ridiculous charges for leads

Never use these guys!
Selected a lawn mowing job and was charged $23.00 for the pleasure. Rang the help desk as this was obviously a mistake, but was advised that this was the correct charge.
It appears they want to drive businesses away by charging exorbitant prices. This also doesn't work for potential customers as the charges eventually get passed onto them.
Hi Pages is a far better and more professional outfit for leads and an abundant amount of businesses to provide comparative quotes.

Karen O.

Karen O.Sydney, NSW

One flare provided an excellent service. Received two good suitable quotes and able to hire quickly. Very satisfied.

Got two quotes quickly both very suited to my requirements. Was difficult to choose but got a great photographer and fantastic photos. Thank you One Flare. I’ll use this service again and will recommend.

Lance F

Lance FPerth, WA

Sunrise Fencing are amazing.

We employed Sunrise Fencing through Oneflare.
The service and product were fantastic.
From quoting our job ,commencement and finishing, Sunrise Fencing were totally professional.I would highly recommend them for any fencing job.
Lance.

Kristina

KristinaSydney, NSW

Great site to get any quotes you might have.

Had to find cleaners for my end of construction clean. Posted the job on One flare and within minutes got companies contacting me for quotes. Great and easy site exactly what I needed to make my search quick and fuss free.

Aaron S.

Aaron S.Perth, WA

Pest Control

Used Extermin8 pest control via Oneflare. Dave was the guy who came out for a job, he did an excellent job, took his time and was very friendly. Spent almost 1hr30min on the property. I was so impressed with his work. Will definitely use him again. Price was very reasonable. Anyone looking for pest control to be done, I would definitely recommend Dave. Extremely satisfied with his work.

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Jo B.

Jo B.asked

Did your company just withdraw $71 from my account

A few hours ago I stumbled on to your website, and asked for 2 quotes on two separate small jobs
Yet now I have noticed I have $71 pending on my account before I have even been offered any job done or a date or time

Im very concerned now

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Jo, Oneflare doesn't charge job posters for using the service. It sounds like you may have been charged by a business. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can help you look into this.

terrir

terrirasked

Requesting for quote (s) to fix the gas stove knobs which are hard to turn on. There are 4 knobs and also ignite only with the help of a gas lighter.

Denise Sammons
Denise Sammons

I had my lawns mowed and i was very happy with the way the job was done. I can't comment about gas knobs but figure that would possibly be a gas plumbers job??!!

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites