Oneflare (page 4 of 253)

5,056 reviews

Carolyn

CarolynPerth, WA

New bathroom

I used Oneflare to contact Insight Bathrooms.Thankyou to Oneflare for providing a clever service and Thankyou to Insight Bathrooms for giving me a brand new,super luxurious bathroom.The whole process was effortless and stress free.

Philip

PhilipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Response to quotes

Extremely happy with responsive quotes from concretors, selected concretor that I was extremely pleased with who performed all works to my full expectations, great job,This way you can select the trade who is responsive to your requests.

Tracy1969

Tracy1969Illawarra, NSW

Great website

I found One Flare great and easy to find a good removalist who were fast and efficient. Easy to find a removalist quickly. Without wasting time, when you work and trying to move. You don't have time ringing around getting quotes.

Robbers

They rob businesses with fake leads. Charge 10's of $ per lead, and despite commitment for a refund on unresponsive leads, 90% of times they simply reject your refund claims.
Cheaters & Robbers!

Anthony
Anthony
Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Anthony, I'd be happy to have another look at how your account has been handled. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au

Lea

LeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Found service to be quick and easy. Plenty of quotes came in and I was able to choose from a good selection of businesses. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking quotes to get the best service at the best price.

FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Many con men posing as Tradies on this website

In 2018, I enlisted a bathroom tradie to do my bathroom from OneFlare. He ran off with my deposit without completing any work.
His name was [name removed].
OneFlare allowed him to set up multiple pages on OneFlare and is verified within minutes without any official checks.
I recently found out that he is still conning people out of their deposits under a new business name after I reported him and his several business listings on OneFlare.
Then OneFlare don't allow you to post negative reviews as it does not meet their reviews guidelines.
What a load of crap.

OneFlare and [name removed] are representing honest hard-working Australian tradies poorly and it is disappointing.
DO NOT USE.

Fee

I already have and failed to get a response.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Fee, I'm sorry to hear that. I've reached out to you via private message on product review so I can look into this.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great platform

Used OneFlare to locate a cabinet maker on the Mornington Peninsula. Found Divine Joinery who did a great job. Arrived on time, excellent finished job and left the place loooking great.

Lorenzo prioste

Lorenzo priosteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service and make you pay for giving customers advise.

The only person that helps me is Yass and I give him 5 stars .Yass got me refunds and helped me a lot. Without Yass I would not stay with Oneflare.

Wayne Rowe

Wayne RowePerth, WA

Job well done on time and on budget

We had patio light flitted from Leading Way electrics ,Steve was very good .This website was so easy and helpful,definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work.Regards Wayne

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to get quotes

Needed a house cleaner and received 5 quotes and telephone calls within 1/2hr of posting the request - excellent service , will definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work

Craig

CraigSydney Surrounds, NSW

Impressive Service

It was an easy process to navigate and one that saved me a lot of time wasting. Got the right company to do the work without any issues. Would use again.

Robyne C.

Robyne C.Sydney, NSW

Very easy and helpful to use.

This website was new to me but made it easy to have professionals contact us to offer their services. We selected a tradesman and was very pleased with the outcome.

Ivan Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional services leads generation

I am running a professional services on Oneflare. Not sure about the the leads that are provided are any Worthy. Give 20-30 dollars for a phone number and email address is quite a joke. I had spend hundred dollars just try to get some leads and with zero success rate. I will watch this space with suspicion for now.

Ivan Y.

Okay. Thank you I will contact the account manager.

Richard

RichardVictoria

Won't use again

I tried using Oneflare for catering purpose and I didn't get a single response! Then they ask for me for a review...... Well here's your review. Wont use again. Thanks

Dave

Dave

Fast as lightning

Had multiple responses in less than five minutes which included both e-mails and phonecalls. You can't get quicker better service. All the quotes were good and informative making the job easy to complete. Thank-you Oneflare.

This Is perfect.

Oz Graphics
What an amazing job this Company did on my horse float.
Highly recommend them to anybody would definitely use them again.
Fast and efficient servics.
Extremely happy with the job.

Window cleaning was terrific

Easy to use. Good follow up and had a tradesman call on the same day I placed a quote request.
Thank you for the exceptional service.
I would be happy to use this service again.

On the Move Removals, Perfect outstanding service

On the move Removsls, Brisbane’s most trusted local furniture removals services with 1300 On The Move home services have found one flare good and our customers who found us For doing that Furniture Removals work around Brisbane was highly satisfied with the services On the move removals, brisbane’s most recommended trust services

Linda M.

Linda M.Perth, WA

Great - effective

Replies came in on an evening of a public holiday! Job done next day at 8am! Very happy with tradesperson and the way job was done. Would recommend this business to anyone

John Singleton

John SingletonSydney, NSW

Waste of money

Didn't get a single project through them. For a small IT business such as ours, with low profit margins, Oneflare credit system is too expensive. It is also not explained clearly in advance. You can try if you are willing to risk 1000s of dollar, the required credits/job in your industry are low or the profit margins are high. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money.