Oneflare (page 4 of 262)

Excellence

On time, thorough, pleasant to do business with, windows were particularly well cleaned at a competitive price. We are happy to have them back again on a cyclical basis in the future.

Peter d54Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No mobile so no quote.

I tried to get a quote but i don't have a mobile phone. I couldn't continue with the quote process and when i opened the chat box i was told because they cant send me an sms they couldn't give me a quote.

Evan A.Oneflare

HI Peter, I'm sorry to hear we were not able to assist you. We do require a mobile phone number to post a job. However you can contact businesses directly using our directory. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you need any help.

Peter d54

I don't have a mobile phone. I will go elsewere.

Tori

ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really easy and thorough

This is a really great service. It's so easy to send out a job that you want quoted and responses come back so quickly from a range of vendors.
Would recommend!

Marcela U.

Marcela U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never more!!!

I used Oneflare to hire a company for steamed cleaning of my carpets (in the end of the tenancy). The company´s name is MaidPro. The service was booked for today but nobody came and the phone number was not available. I am much more than disappointed.

h o.

h o.Sydney, NSW

Scam

As a business owner please don't be scammed by these people, they enjoying your money, make sure the auto top up is turned off otherwise Goodluck they drain your banks account even while you are a sleep.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi h o. Thanks for your review. The auto top up feature only activates when you quote on a job and not automatically overnight. Please contact support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into this for you.

100% quality service

I have got problem with my washing machine broken water pump .
I have got offer from Mark and accept it.
I am very happy with service, quality repair and good price.
Thanks!

So convenient to use!

I appreciate being able to use Oneflare to hire people for work. It makes life easier. It helps to be able to use a trusted company to help in deciding who to hire.

Mr Sutton

Mr Sutton

Fridge repair

Good response from all involved excellent please to deal with this site would use again if needed good information about charges and service provided would recommend to anyone to use this site

Tim H.

Tim H.South East Queensland, QLD

very organised

The Carpet cleaner was prompt and did a good job, he was helpfull with my tiles too, he was on time and thorough, Iam very happy with results would recommend him to anyone

George

GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worked well for me!

Quick response to my request. Provided a good value solution. The site only works if good tradesmen are happy to use and people looking for a quick solution feel satisfied. I had found my answer within an hour and was able to set up a time and place for my computer repair without any delay.

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just terrible

I couldn’t login so had to call them. I was told they reset my details. It failed so I had to call back again. They told me they sent an email to reset my password. It didn’t arrive. So I had to ring back again. They told me my own email address was wrong. Had it for years. No help do I asked to speak to a manager. No help. Just terrible. Can’t use app so off to use Airtasker instead.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Clare, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience. I'm unsure what could have caused this issue but would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to have your email sent to Evan so I can have a look into this for you.

Julia W.

Julia W.South East Queensland, QLD

W and M painting services

Wayne and Frank have been busy prepping and painting both the inside and outside of my house this week . They have both done an exceptional job and took the time to prepare the surfaces properly. Both were friendly and approachable

gurmukhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don't publish your negative ratings...

I publish one concrete job and I was provided with one tradie. They caused a real problem in their job . I reported them to Oneflare and tried to put reviews for the company named as AS CONCRETE PTY. They didn't publish my reviews. It always came up as technical error. Then after struggling making attempts many times I emailed Oneflare to help with that. My goal was to share my experience with people who could be next victim. They wrote they would help me in publishing. Which never happened.
So be aware if you are choosing any tradies through Oneflare by looking at their good reviews. They could be fake or made.

Albert Daniels

Albert DanielsSydney, NSW

A great service

I found a great panel beater using Oneflare. I would not have thought of this panel beater without Oneflare as they are outside my subrub. Just an excellent all round experience.

M and P Sunbury

M and P SunburyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Concreting work - by Metro Concrete Works

Metro Concrete Works was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. Really quick service, rang me within half a day of posting the job. Communication was spot on throughout the job, and really, really nice to deal with. Matt was excellent. Highly recommend.

Bailey Scarlett

Bailey Scarlett

BUNCH OF PESTS

Most annoying company. DO NOT RECOMMEND, makes you put your details in for a quote on their website, I've been harassed with over 30 calls in less than 5 days, calling consecutively 1 after the other at times if I didn't answer. Only 3 different numbers all claiming to be from OneFlare. Bunch of pests

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Bailey, Thanks for your review. I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to make a complaint so we can inform the businesses who contacted you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

customer service terrible

Extremely expensive for tradies to find work on it,
found it to be a scam, they boost businesses for who pays the most. Never used it and asked for a refund on the second day which supposedly they don't do.
extremely disappointed, left a bad review on fb was told someone would get back to me that was weeks ago.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Simon, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't hear back from our team. In order to look into this further for you please contact me via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak to Evan. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yana Banana

Yana BananaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service is poor

The customer support is poor. Very unhelpful and didn't try hard enough to fix my issue which was very basic. All I wanted to know was why the notifications for messages stopped showing in my email as I don't use the app, I don't know when I'm being messaged. The response I you was they are being sent to my email. Ummm I just told you they're not. It has affected my ability to reply to businesses in a timely manner yet they don't care when I told them.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Yana, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience with the support team, I'd appreciate if you could contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au so I can have a look into this.

Maddison B

Maddison BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

The two guys were very helpful and went above and beyond. Made the move a relaxed and easy process. They did everything I asked and extra. Thank you very much.

mERLIN

mERLINAustralian Capital Territory

One flare incompetence

Looking for a gardener oneflare used wrong name and mobile number. Contacted their support and continued use of wrong name etc. Useless and incompetent. Do not use under any circumstance.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Merlin, Thanks for your review. I'm unsure how this could have happened and would really like to look into this. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan.