Oneflare (page 4 of 250)

4.6 from 4,994 reviews

4,994 reviews

Pat Drain

Pat DrainPerth, WA

Found exactly what we wanted.

Easy, quick - very useful. Good choice of trades people. All was good. Employed an arborist to remove two large trees after the storm broke branches off which hit neighbours roof. Thanks

Jonno07

Jonno07Sydney, NSW

Would happily use again

I had been very frustrated with promised appointments not kept or non-responses from calls to electricians to install 2 fans without remotes. Within an hour of posting the job at 10am. I accepted a quote at 11. Nas and his colleague from NZM Electrical Services arrived at 12.40. The job had its difficulties and Nas had to leave to get a special fitting to make the job more secure. They worked until the job was completed to their and my satisfaction. HIs given quote was approximate but the final amount was as quoted. A very professional and amenable team who I would recommend to anyone.

U K.

U K.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to manage quote

You will be able to save your time in many ways. You don't need to make contact individually. You will get some quotes immediately. You can manage them very easily. Appreciate this service.

Gabriella

GabriellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will be using again!

I Immediately recieved a couple of quotes for the job i had requested.
The job was done within 24 hours of posting.
Very prompt and easy to use.
Highly recommend this service

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

Great service. I had a positive experience with the plumber I hired through Oneflare. Thanks.
Would definitely use Oneflare again in the future and would recommend them to my friends and family.

Excellent service.

Cleaned the whole house thoroughly. Windows are spotless. Vacuumed all the nook and cranny we have in the house. Friendly and nice staff as well. Explains the process well and keeps us updated.

Joybelle

JoybelleSydney, NSW

Hire a tradesman

We were recommended to Oneflare by a neighbour. Within 1 hour of posting our request to them we had replies from two tradesmen from two different Companies contact us and were here the same day to quote for us. We chose the one we wanted and our job has been completed to our complete satisfaction.
We have recommended One flare to friends and would definately use their services again.

This is a very good site...

I have used oneflare a few times before n find them very efficient n quick with there quotes..the tradies are always polite,on time n reasonable with there prices..I would recommend Oneflare to my friends...Glenn..

Janis R.

Janis R.South East Queensland, QLD

Headache Saver!

I have used Oneflare on three occasions. Each visit to the site provided quick responses to my posted job. I appreciate that I don't have to do all the searching for providers and contact information. Arranging of quotes and/or site visits happens effortlessly. Needless to say, I will be visiting again!

corna

cornaHunter Region, NSW

Great service for sourcing well priced services. Easily allows the opportunity to compare quotes. I have used One flare several times and will most definitely use it again and again.

Sid

SidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse experience and highly unprofessional

Worse experience I have ever had. They do commitment in low cost then keep on increasing demand and leave the jobs incomplete ,take money and never respond. The only option left with me to again pay extra money to finish job.
Highly unprofessional. Never recommend anyone.

We received responses same day and happy with the price and quality of work

We received responses same day and happy with the price and quality of work. An honest family run business. Did extras without bumping the quoted price. Very happy with finished job.

Chrishar

ChrisharPerth, WA

fast service

First time I have used this site, I am extremely happy with the fast response time, very professional, I will definitely use again, excellent service, highly recommend to anyone looking for services, I received quick responses and quotes

dawa s.

dawa s.Katherine, NT

Negligent. Unreliable. Useless. Untrustworthy.

Hired a removalist through Oneflare. Oneflare advertises scammers. They do not have social responsibility towards their customers. they want the customers to do the research beforehand because do not want to owe liability for customer. They earn commissions from the scammers.

Performance of Oneflare

Oneflare was quick to react to my notice. They recommended three and all of them gave reasonable prices and i selected the best out of them.
It is nice to have such organisations to help find good and reliable contractors.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Great Results

I personally found Oneflare to be assisting to the customer and job provider. Response from my posting was exceptionally quick, I will definitely use Oneflare services again whenever needed. Highly recommended, very pleased with the whole outcome from posting of add to job completion. Well done to all those involved.

Alan G.

Alan G.Perth, WA

What a RIP OFF

Do waste your money with these people, there happy to take your money without contacting you that you are not getting any leads. If you are a small business fined an better way because all you will do is waste your money here.

Ross Smith

Ross SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Book cover work

Prompt, accurate and responsive to feedback. Revisions were addressed within the hour. Will happily use Oneflare in the future and will happily recommend their services to others. Very happy customer!

Steve081

Steve081Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressive.

Response was almost instantaneous.
We went with the first respondent and she was excellent. Not sure when I will use them again, but If i need to I will be using oneflare again.

First time lucky

Found OneFlare on line and they responded immediately with several celebrants in my area.. and I chose the first one following a successful meeting and equally successful function.
Would highly recommend.

Mario

Marioasked

Hi trying to change my address on one flare account but will no let me

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Mario, please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you have not managed to change the address. Our support team can assist with any profile related issues.

Frank Hiep H.

Frank Hiep H.asked

how to contact oneflare by email or diect phone calls from Melbourne, victoria? I do NOT how to do any other way.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Frank, Thanks for contacting us. You can contact us via email at support@oneflare.com.au.
If you have a business account with us you can contact 1300 306 727
If you do not have a business account with us you can contact 1300 138 827.

I hope this helps, Please let me know if you get stuck.

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

After a good and reliable handyman in Cairns that can put in a concrete slab for a 3x3 shed and that also can put the shed together from scratch.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Mary, Apologies that we missed your question. If you're still looking for a business you can post a job request on Oneflare.com.au. To get started you'll need to enter the service you need (Handyman) and then the suburb where you need the work done. We'll ask you a few questions about your job and then send to to local businesses so you can compare quotes. Please let us know if you get stuck, you can email us at support@oneflare.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites