Oneflare (page 4 of 6)

4.3

Connie

ConnieWestern District, VIC

Quick and reasonably priced.

I needed some odd jobs doing...adjusting door hinges, handles, replacing washers and remounting a light fixure which had come away from wall.
I received a very quick response and the job was completed the next day. I was most satisfied with the efficient and reasonably priced work carried out by the courteous tradesman. I would engage them in future and have no hesitation in recommending Pest Control and Home Maintenance.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Ideal for finding the right tradie

I am a first time user. It’s a very good system, saved me time and I had a positive experience. I will definitely use it again to find a needed tradesman.

Rachel

Rachel

Great effective service!

I struggled to find a quality local cleaner and this service helped hugely. I especially liked having companies approach me willing to help. Feedback was efficient, prompt and useful and quotes variable but decent.

PMC

PMCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this is the link I was looking for

I am new to Victoria and needed a car detailer. Oneflare found me the amazing detailer at a fantastic price. Now I will be using Oneflare for all my jobs. Thank you

Ampur

Ampur

Extremely helpful and efficient

Having newly arrived in town, I had no idea where to start in looking for a tradesperson. Oneflare was a fast and efficient way to do that and I am very grateful.

Pete

PetePerth, WA

This site makes getting a good tradie easy!

Went online to get some quotes for a pretty small fencing job, not expecting much success, but had three quotes within a day. Had the job booked and completed within a week.
This site is very easy to use and saves a lot of ringing around. You can check reviews and even photos of their completed work.
Highly recommended.

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great place to find trades people.

I found the services I needed easily, and with problems. Received written quotes after site inspections within a matter of days.

Wouldn't hesitate to use them again for the list of services they offer.

Ian

That review should read "without" problems.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

A job well done. .

This service was very fast. Made my job of finding a plumber so much easier. A great time saver as all the leg work was done for me. Thank you

Elizabeth Goldberg

Elizabeth GoldbergGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't hesitate using this mob!

Great service and easy to use. Called me to confirm contacts and confirm how many companies quoted. Great site. Saved me time and effort. Just one quote request resulted in a few quotes. My quote was $200 cheaper than dealing directly with another business.

Margi

MargiPeel, WA

Gutter-Roof work

It was great interaction between Gutter-Roof specialists and us like a pure Clients through OneFlare. Our hired Gutter-Roof local expert, Mr. Regin Holm, has very satisfactorily carried out. We are Happy with him!

Margarita

MargaritaSydney, NSW

Very handy to find tradesmen

A friend suggested to contact one flair. Great way of finding and hiring tradies. Very quick response. I’ll use them again.
Had 3 responses and found a roofer to do our job

Priscilla K.

Priscilla K.Perth, WA

Excellent if your needing Quotes, and leads

OneFlare stands out as I had three genuine quotes within 48 hours and more importantly the quality of the quotes gave me confidence in there services-Really helpful service saves me time and messing around always use this service, great verified business excellent experience- my come to from now on. Genuine-helpful- friendly. really happy.

Toni

ToniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very quick

The response from the companies offering their service was very quick, and we ended up hiring one of them. This website is truly helpful. We’re so glad to find it.

Very good clean

The cleaner from Hali cleaners was very good and professional I am happy. I will use them again for sure. There is nothing else to say I'm a happy customer.

Pickles

Pickles

Such a help finding painter for small job

Friendly tradesman who arrived at time agreed to. Excellent job at reasonable price. Cleaned and tidied up when completed work. Would be happy to recommend this painter to my friends for their painting jobs.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

So easy!

This site was just what I needed to filter through hundreds of photographers. It was so easy to use, very quick response times, quality photographers recommended selected on my specific criteria!

ANNOYED

ANNOYED

Speedy

Not used before but it was easy and simple to process online and a quick response was amazing. Online form easy to use which made it very easy to process

So glad I found this business

I hired a plumber to install our water heater . It made life so much easier. The
plumbers price was fantastic. I would definitely use this site again to hire. Trades person was professional and friendly.

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy

I needed to find a conveyancing solicitor quickly and I did. I was contacted by Michelle from Crown Legal and the her wonderful service started immediately. She knew exactly what was needed for my property purchase.

Hamish

HamishSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect!

She was very helpful with getting my tax done, made the whole ordeal quick and painless. We were done in 5 minutes! For anyone looking for an accounted to help with doing your tax return I would strongly recommend Nepean Balanced Books!

terrir

terrirasked

Requesting for quote (s) to fix the gas stove knobs which are hard to turn on. There are 4 knobs and also ignite only with the help of a gas lighter.

Denise Sammons
Denise Sammons

I had my lawns mowed and i was very happy with the way the job was done. I can't comment about gas knobs but figure that would possibly be a gas plumbers job??!!

ANNE HUDSON

ANNE HUDSONasked

I want to leave feedback for DEVI ambientcleaning.com.au

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Anne, I'd be happy to help with that. If they have a Oneflare page you can leave a review on there. If you need any help please email us via support@oneflare.com.au

Mario

Marioasked

Hi trying to change my address on one flare account but will no let me

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Mario, please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you have not managed to change the address. Our support team can assist with any profile related issues.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites