Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

If you run a services business dont even spend a dollar on them. Save your money

If you run a services business dont even bother to deal with them, they wont send u any thing in writting will call you and push you to pay now and will promise you all the rainbows and glitters but kn actual nothing… you have to keep chasing them wont answer your calls and neither will reply your email, better to donate that money to some hunger one instead of this dodgy company.

Oneflare payments

Kept getting calls from Oneflare to sign up I eventually paid $440 to trial for one month they eventually took it Upon themselves and continually direct debit my card. They have taken 4 payments snd refuse to refund anything.

steven r.
steven r.

I never agreed and you used a third party credit card. This has happened on numerous occasions.

Wadud
WadudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hired someone in Geelong, Vic with worst experience ever

I hired someone through oneflare. Job quality was worst..no part of the job was done properly. Yet the person charged a very high price and indeed kept on raising prices for no real reason. It was a repair job so no real materials had to be supplied. The person had been very dodgy and deceptive. I feel that I lost my entire money with little to be happy with. I wonder what integrity and accountability this oneflare group maintains. This is absolutely terrible and unacceptable.

jitesh S.
jitesh S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money extractors

Horrible customer support. all they care about is their monthly subscription.
No matter your personal or business circumstances given this current COVID situation.
Instead of helping customer, they basically told me to f off.

Evan A.Oneflare

HI Jitesh, I'm sorry to hear of your experience and would like to look into this further. If you could please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can find your account.

Terrible service for business

These guys are trying to be like hipages.
But they can’t compete.
Their whole set up and system for the business side of things is ridiculous.
Not only that they often direct debit your acc with out your consent.
Don’t waste your money or your time here

toden c.
toden c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

waste time and money.

The Mother of Scammers

There are a lot of scammers on this website and they don’t do anything about it after receiving reports from customers. More and more victims fall for those scammers as Oneflare will remove bad reviews and only leave good reviews. Stay away from them. I have lost $2000 over this scam business. What a pity zero stars is not an option!

Evan A.Oneflare

Useless platform, bad customer service, greedy organisation.Not recommended!

Useless platform, bad customer service,greedy organisation using people credit card without authority.Not recommended! A perfect example of bad customer service. Advertised info on their website is different from what they will offer. Overcharging for subscription.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Rooben, thanks for your review. I'm concerned to hear of your experience as this is not in line with our product, Please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can look into your account and see what I can do to help.

rooben s.
rooben s.
Evan A.Oneflare

HI Rooben, Please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can have a look into your account and check why the system is continuing to try and charge you.

Craig A.
Craig A.

High Pressure Tactics And Over Subscribed

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

ShadzoSydney

Terrible company

Horrible to deal with an absolute rip off for tradies with there $99 a month they want for a certain number of leads per month only to get a bunch of total time wasting customers to never reply again once you've spent sometimes half a day depending on location and money to Oneflare.
I tried to cancel my subscription only for a lady named [Name Removed] to keep hanging up on me and blocking my number they said I had to give them 15 days notice in which they never advised me of this before, I was promised a call back but no one rang me just took the $99 for the next month.

Do not register with Oneflare! You've been warned

The leads are very questionable. The leads are not qualified and most people don't answer or even need the service you're offering. This is 'bottom of the barrel' leads, even if someone is interested, it's like you're trying to haggle with gumtree people. If you have a real business - do not use this service.

They say they refund you for people who don't answer but it's not true either. Shame on you Oneflare, I should put in a credit card reversal for this scam of a site.

REV
REV Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again!

After the sloppy work done by “Full Force Gutter Vacuum”, I will never use “One Flare” again. As it was the only one of the three quotes offering the vacuum option, I thought that the completed work would have been of a much high standard, even though it was more expensive. The result was worse than I have previously experienced by 3 other operators.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi REV, Thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience with Full Force Gutter Vacuum, If you wish to you can leave a review for their business on Oneflare to let other consumers know of your poor experience.

Osaka W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers operate on this site beware

I was about to book a removals job, through walker removals and transportation, and as I couldn’t find any information about them online, I spoke with the guy at the company a few times. It was $3000 which I wasn’t prepared to pay, so I asked for their insurance documents and the guy claimed he was out of the office (despite calling from the exact number I had called him on 3 times) and would send it to me on the following Monday. That was 2 weeks ago, and as I suspected, it was never sent. I had already organised a reputable company to do my move, and I wouldn’t use oneflare again. Allowing scammers and then not admitting responsibility if things go wrong….typical tech company!!! Stay away from them!!!!

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Osaka, Thanks for your review. Oneflare has zero tolerance for scammers and will look into your complaint. When you spot a business you believe to be a scammer on our platform please contact us immediately via support@oneflare.com.au

Dean N.
Dean N.South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgie business practices

Landing PG Web Design
Landing PG Web DesignSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam for businesses

Stay away from this platform. If you decide to cancel your account, they will not return your calls or emails, keep charging your account and not let you delete your credit card details. They keep saying "We will pass this to your account manager and he will contact you", but they never do. Someone should really to them to the court regarding their cancellation policy scam. I sent them a cancellation request on 13 July and they still keep running away.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app