4.6 from 4,999 reviews

4,999 reviews

Robbers

They rob businesses with fake leads. Charge 10's of $ per lead, and despite commitment for a refund on unresponsive leads, 90% of times they simply reject your refund claims.
Cheaters & Robbers!

Anthony
Anthony

FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Many con men posing as Tradies on this website

In 2018, I enlisted a bathroom tradie to do my bathroom from OneFlare. He ran off with my deposit without completing any work.
His name was [name removed].
OneFlare allowed him to set up multiple pages on OneFlare and is verified within minutes without any official checks.
I recently found out that he is still conning people out of their deposits under a new business name after I reported him and his several business listings on OneFlare.
Then OneFlare don't allow you to post negative reviews as it does not meet their reviews guidelines.
What a load of crap.

OneFlare and [name removed] are representing honest hard-working Australian tradies poorly and it is disappointing.
DO NOT USE.

Fee

I already have and failed to get a response.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Fee, I'm sorry to hear that. I've reached out to you via private message on product review so I can look into this.

Bad customer service and make you pay for giving customers advise.

The only person that helps me is Yass and I give him 5 stars .Yass got me refunds and helped me a lot. Without Yass I would not stay with Oneflare.

Richard

RichardVictoria

Won't use again

I tried using Oneflare for catering purpose and I didn't get a single response! Then they ask for me for a review...... Well here's your review. Wont use again. Thanks

John Singleton

John SingletonSydney, NSW

Waste of money

Didn't get a single project through them. For a small IT business such as ours, with low profit margins, Oneflare credit system is too expensive. It is also not explained clearly in advance. You can try if you are willing to risk 1000s of dollar, the required credits/job in your industry are low or the profit margins are high. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money.

Anna SchmidtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't work for these grubs.

One Flare take money when not approved. They are Grubs. In this time of covid19 it is brutal that they are taking money which is not approved. My partner called to stop it and they kept hanging up on him. The bank can't stop it for some garbage reason. Don't anybody use this mob of Grubs for work or employment.

Scott

Scott

More transparency required

Sue

SueAustralian Capital Territory

Not what I asked for

I was looking for a painter, but instead got two very quick responses from project management companies that were overpriced. Would have preferred to deal directly with a tradesman than a middleman.

Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is terrible platform to stole the money from Business

I am the one of Business running on Oneflare. At this platform, any businesses who could not be successful with the job because of customers faults ( as unresponsive customers or who is providing the incorrect or disconnected numbers), the credit refund is not applied to business. Another non-refund, if the businesses could not provide the quote that customers want. I could not believe some platforms to earn the money in this way even just only 1 or 2 jobs per week.

I would prefer don’t use this platform for automotive business.

This is terrible and stolen platform.

Didn't work for me

Jacob C

Jacob CSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!!

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!! used for over a year ,but leads are not genuine and the lies to come out of the customer service team,unbelievable! Getting a refund is near on impossible.

Sabih R.

Sabih R.Sydney, NSW

Complete Garbage for Tradies

Sid

SidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse experience and highly unprofessional

Worse experience I have ever had. They do commitment in low cost then keep on increasing demand and leave the jobs incomplete ,take money and never respond. The only option left with me to again pay extra money to finish job.
Highly unprofessional. Never recommend anyone.

dawa s.

dawa s.Katherine, NT

Negligent. Unreliable. Useless. Untrustworthy.

Hired a removalist through Oneflare. Oneflare advertises scammers. They do not have social responsibility towards their customers. they want the customers to do the research beforehand because do not want to owe liability for customer. They earn commissions from the scammers.

Alan G.

Alan G.Perth, WA

What a RIP OFF

Do waste your money with these people, there happy to take your money without contacting you that you are not getting any leads. If you are a small business fined an better way because all you will do is waste your money here.

J T.

J T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Update: allow criminals to post services

I needed my ac fixed for the summer last year. I used oneflare to find a repairer. What they offered me was a career criminal. I paid a $8000 deposit and the work never arrvived. I complained to oneflare and according to them - they simply do a ABN check and insurance check. A simple Google search would have uncovered a criminal history. My recommendation, AVOID ONEFLARE. we are now in a lengthy and expensive litigation to get our deposit back all because oneflare offered us a criminal.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hopeless-not one response

I had a breakdown In my car,got onto
oneflare to get a tow truck,auto response emailed to say had 15 professionals going to send quote...not a single one got back to me ! Pathetic

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promote scammers - do not use.

Oneflare failed to check for previous criminal history in relation to an air conditioning company based in Bayswater.
For some strange reason majority of reviews for this company on OneFlare are positive despite every other review website having copious reviews which state the truth of this company, in which they deceit clients in paying large deposits upfront and then never carry out the work intended. Leaving clients to go to VCAT to retrieve their deposits.
Oneflare refuses to remove this company from their list of services which leads to more people being scammed from this company and losing money.
Shameful actions from Oneflare, failing to protect their clients from scammers.

Nicole

Hi, thank you for your automated response.
We have contacted OneFlare in regards to this company and have such not received an adequate response from OneFlare, therefore we have left this review.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Nicole, Thanks for getting back to me. I've sent you a private message on the platform so that I can investigate our response when you raised this issue and check it was handled correctly. I look forward to speaking with you.

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam - Fake Job Leads

We paid $550 a month for credits after seeing good leads flowing through, only to discover that majority of the leads are fake. Wrong numbers on the leads and/or no response.

When questioning OneFlare they wouldn't give refund but finally confirmed all leads we accepted didn't proceed with any of the quotes, confirming they were fake.. I suspect it is someone's job at OneFlare to create fake job alerts to gain business.

Stay away from this company.
Customer service is also terrible.

Krystal

I find it interesting that you immediately respond to my public review, but yet still haven’t contacted me directly - it’s been 2 weeks since I provided my contact details.
Scam!

Mark L.

Mark L.

Web design leads

I paid for the $500 a month credits as I was seeing a lot of leads flowing through oneflare when I registered my email for a trial.

Upon going to a paid subscription I have come to realise a lot of these leads are fake or the job alerts will pop up and then disappear upon loading the app.

When asking oneflare on the phone the rep said this is because 3/3 quotes would be filled so the job disappears but I find that incredibly hard to believe that within a second of a job appearing 3 quotes are fulfilled.

Won’t be renewing and would recommend other small busineses stay away, clearly a scam.