Shoddy Work

Horrible, I went through Oneflare for my electrical work, the work done was shocking and has been confirmed as 100% illegal work.

Oneflare has admitted on the phone that they don't check if the workers are qualified just if they have an ABN. I now have to pay another electrician to go through and fix up the works.

Also submitting a complaint to Fair Trade as Oneflare do not care at all.

Do not I repeat do not use Oneflare it is not worth the stress.

Ennazus

EnnazusSydney

Beware of Oneflare.

Hired a landscaper on Oneflare to build a retaining wall. This is what I got for my troubles. Unlicensed tradies. Damage to my property is heartbreaking. Whole job needs to be ripped out and started from scratch.
Now pursuing our legal rights.

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time, Do not give credit card as your money disappears and it’s your fault .

Calls do not come through although your phone rings then they take your money to top up subscription waste of time
I can only advise as a small business owner to try free listing on Yellow pages
Someone you can TRUST

Cheating

I paid my quarterly payments they took my money and they removed my credits too.
No job and empty ads coming.
I had my previous credit 240 now they removed it.

Gloria G.

Gloria G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money ripper website

Oneflare is just a money ripper for professionals, artists and small service providers. With around $100 per month you usually get nothing, and they hide the unsubscribe button on purpose, so when you decide to unsubscribe you can only find a misleading button there and they keep deducting money from your bank account, and refuse to refund.

gopi s.

gopi s.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money with Oneflare

useless support team and its not good for sellers, sucking hard earned money for useless leads and refunding back, Dont waste your money with oneflare, Useless platform-- doing unfair business

Marcela U.

Marcela U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never more!!!

I used Oneflare to hire a company for steamed cleaning of my carpets (in the end of the tenancy). The company´s name is MaidPro. The service was booked for today but nobody came and the phone number was not available. I am much more than disappointed.

h o.

h o.Sydney, NSW

Scam

As a business owner please don't be scammed by these people, they enjoying your money, make sure the auto top up is turned off otherwise Goodluck they drain your banks account even while you are a sleep.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi h o. Thanks for your review. The auto top up feature only activates when you quote on a job and not automatically overnight. Please contact support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into this for you.

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just terrible

I couldn’t login so had to call them. I was told they reset my details. It failed so I had to call back again. They told me they sent an email to reset my password. It didn’t arrive. So I had to ring back again. They told me my own email address was wrong. Had it for years. No help do I asked to speak to a manager. No help. Just terrible. Can’t use app so off to use Airtasker instead.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Clare, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience. I'm unsure what could have caused this issue but would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to have your email sent to Evan so I can have a look into this for you.

gurmukhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don't publish your negative ratings...

I publish one concrete job and I was provided with one tradie. They caused a real problem in their job . I reported them to Oneflare and tried to put reviews for the company named as AS CONCRETE PTY. They didn't publish my reviews. It always came up as technical error. Then after struggling making attempts many times I emailed Oneflare to help with that. My goal was to share my experience with people who could be next victim. They wrote they would help me in publishing. Which never happened.
So be aware if you are choosing any tradies through Oneflare by looking at their good reviews. They could be fake or made.

Bailey Scarlett

Bailey Scarlett

BUNCH OF PESTS

Most annoying company. DO NOT RECOMMEND, makes you put your details in for a quote on their website, I've been harassed with over 30 calls in less than 5 days, calling consecutively 1 after the other at times if I didn't answer. Only 3 different numbers all claiming to be from OneFlare. Bunch of pests

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Bailey, Thanks for your review. I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to make a complaint so we can inform the businesses who contacted you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

customer service terrible

Extremely expensive for tradies to find work on it,
found it to be a scam, they boost businesses for who pays the most. Never used it and asked for a refund on the second day which supposedly they don't do.
extremely disappointed, left a bad review on fb was told someone would get back to me that was weeks ago.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Simon, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't hear back from our team. In order to look into this further for you please contact me via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak to Evan. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yana Banana

Yana BananaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service is poor

The customer support is poor. Very unhelpful and didn't try hard enough to fix my issue which was very basic. All I wanted to know was why the notifications for messages stopped showing in my email as I don't use the app, I don't know when I'm being messaged. The response I you was they are being sent to my email. Ummm I just told you they're not. It has affected my ability to reply to businesses in a timely manner yet they don't care when I told them.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Yana, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience with the support team, I'd appreciate if you could contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au so I can have a look into this.

mERLIN

mERLINAustralian Capital Territory

One flare incompetence

Looking for a gardener oneflare used wrong name and mobile number. Contacted their support and continued use of wrong name etc. Useless and incompetent. Do not use under any circumstance.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Merlin, Thanks for your review. I'm unsure how this could have happened and would really like to look into this. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan.

Simone

Simone

Used oneflare for business

Signed up for oneflare for My business. Paid $199 per month. Got minimal leads and zero work. Stayed with them for 3 months.
Not worth the money. Not enough leads and overpriced compared to their competitors. Wouldn't recommend.

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Good if you are a regular user. Beware of credits expiring

The platform is pretty good, although you can no longer pay per quote. Instead you have to buy packs and they expire (which I don't agree with). Some people are not regular users and there are no email notification sent for when credits are about to expire. I had credits expire multiple times and tried to contact support and they kept "passing my enquiry to onto the relevant teams" and then stopped responding. Customer service is great only if you are spending money with them.

Lee Remedial &.

Lee Remedial &.South East Queensland, QLD

I feel scammed

I signed up to oneflare for my business. Straight away I recieved one quote request (first one free). Soon after i recieved a second and thought I'd give this a go. I placed down $20 they took $6.90 for just the one quote. Never heard from either quotes but also that was it. It all dried up. Just seemed a little coincidental that it all stopped as soon as I gave them money.
Way too expensive too. $6.90 for a quote for something that may not happen for any of the quotes seems all too much. If the "potential" client recieved three quotes oneflare recieved $20.70 with most probably no quoter recieving any funds.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi there, thanks for your review. It's difficult to say what might have happened and we'd be happy to look into this for you. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into your account.

shack

shackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A real scammer

Warning for business holders, most leads will connect you to the customers having FAKE contact details or not responsive at all. Oneflare will charge you regardless EVEN you can't communicate with the customers. If you call them to complain you will ONLY waste your time. I attached a job request which the customer never advertised and scammed those details.

Joni H.

Joni H.

Steels numbers to charge businesses

This company steels mobile numbers & sends them to trade people. The trades people are charged $10.00 for every number. But I do not have a oneflare account and do not need a service. So I had 5 texts and calls from trades people and did not want any services, oneflare will charge all 5 trades people for my number . They are getting numbers form some phone apps and lots more. Hope this helps. Don't use a service that's spoofing numbers to rip off tradies.

KETAN S.Perth, WA

Be careful Businesses its a trap

Hi,
I am an appliance technician, and suggest you to understand and read the t&c carefully. Was having a good enough credit and not able to use without paying every month.
Oneflare don't have enough lids , they send the lid which is not relevant, like your area or product is different,
And using my star ratings for making their rating better.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Ketan, Thanks for your review.
It's a little unclear what your issue is but it sounds like you might have had some credits expire, Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan, I'd be happy to see what I can do to help.