Shoddy Work

Horrible, I went through Oneflare for my electrical work, the work done was shocking and has been confirmed as 100% illegal work.

Oneflare has admitted on the phone that they don't check if the workers are qualified just if they have an ABN. I now have to pay another electrician to go through and fix up the works.

Also submitting a complaint to Fair Trade as Oneflare do not care at all.

Do not I repeat do not use Oneflare it is not worth the stress.

Sue Gaffney

Sue GaffneyHunter Region, NSW

Good response

I was happy with response I received & would recommend Oneflare to others. Although I was unable to choose a business to finalise the job due to changed circumstances. My experience was favourable.

Ennazus

EnnazusSydney

Beware of Oneflare.

Hired a landscaper on Oneflare to build a retaining wall. This is what I got for my troubles. Unlicensed tradies. Damage to my property is heartbreaking. Whole job needs to be ripped out and started from scratch.
Now pursuing our legal rights.

Yiannis Missios

Yiannis MissiosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oneflare met up with what it was said to do provide reliable services

Efficient platform was given ample of different quotes for me to make a choice from in deciding whom i can choose was impressed with the speed in the time tgat i heard back from varies companies with there quotes

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time, Do not give credit card as your money disappears and it’s your fault .

Calls do not come through although your phone rings then they take your money to top up subscription waste of time
I can only advise as a small business owner to try free listing on Yellow pages
Someone you can TRUST

Cheating

I paid my quarterly payments they took my money and they removed my credits too.
No job and empty ads coming.
I had my previous credit 240 now they removed it.

Rima

RimaSydney, NSW

Removals Job

I booked a removals 2 weeks before my moving out of 3 companies that I was referred from Oneflare.
Unfortunately the removals cancelled on me 2 days before the due date due to having an insured worker.
However, the removal felt bad and offered another personal removals they know but I didn't but I took a leap of faith.

Pest Fumigation

Professional on phone call to me and also when completing pest service, knowledge and insight professional and friendly. Thorough and efficient service was provided on Sunday morning. Many thanks again.

Hazel L.

Hazel L.

Someone else has taken up the job

While all the replies were very good, unfortunately some other contacts heard of this opening and the end-user decided to take up that one instead. Apologies all round... and better luck next time.

Gloria G.

Gloria G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money ripper website

Oneflare is just a money ripper for professionals, artists and small service providers. With around $100 per month you usually get nothing, and they hide the unsubscribe button on purpose, so when you decide to unsubscribe you can only find a misleading button there and they keep deducting money from your bank account, and refuse to refund.

Barb M.

Barb M.South West, WA

Thanks. You always send at least one . I have used one flare many times

I have been using oneflare for many jobs.
Always get a response . Very happy to use this service. I don’t need 30 works to say , I’m happy with the service

Catherine M.

Catherine M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service!

Good service and quick responses from businesses. Easy site to use and join. Great to get the services you need with no hassles. Very happy and would recommend to anyone.

Philomena D.

Philomena D.South East Queensland, QLD

App could be better.

Service great. No complaints. Found it hard to access information from the app. Haven't had this problem in the past. Still waiting to see gardening quote even though I get a message to say I have received one.

JCP

JCPSydney, NSW

Great site to get quotes and action jbs

great site to get quotes on planned works and then action jobs based on quotes. I have turned down a number of quotes from them as some of theri contractors are expensive, however they do offer that easy value.

gopi s.

gopi s.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money with Oneflare

useless support team and its not good for sellers, sucking hard earned money for useless leads and refunding back, Dont waste your money with oneflare, Useless platform-- doing unfair business

Mark FSydney, NSW

Looking for Conveyancer to sell property

Stumbled upon website, gave it a go, 4 quick responses, went thru them. Picked one.
Now a client, fingers crossed for good outcome. Site was easy and quick. no problems.

Cheryl

CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome.

Would highly recommend John as he came out straight away to do a quote, excellent communication very reliable. I was also happy with the price of the quote he provided

Marcela U.

Marcela U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never more!!!

I used Oneflare to hire a company for steamed cleaning of my carpets (in the end of the tenancy). The company´s name is MaidPro. The service was booked for today but nobody came and the phone number was not available. I am much more than disappointed.

h o.

h o.Sydney, NSW

Scam

As a business owner please don't be scammed by these people, they enjoying your money, make sure the auto top up is turned off otherwise Goodluck they drain your banks account even while you are a sleep.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi h o. Thanks for your review. The auto top up feature only activates when you quote on a job and not automatically overnight. Please contact support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into this for you.

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just terrible

I couldn’t login so had to call them. I was told they reset my details. It failed so I had to call back again. They told me they sent an email to reset my password. It didn’t arrive. So I had to ring back again. They told me my own email address was wrong. Had it for years. No help do I asked to speak to a manager. No help. Just terrible. Can’t use app so off to use Airtasker instead.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Clare, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience. I'm unsure what could have caused this issue but would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to have your email sent to Evan so I can have a look into this for you.