Oneflare

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficient and A Job Well done

I had been looking around to find a painter who could paint my unit quickly and efficiently. Solomon paid attention to every detail of the operation. We are extremely happy with the outcome and would be more than happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience.

Ennazus

EnnazusSydney

Beware of Oneflare.

Hired a landscaper on Oneflare to build a retaining wall. This is what I got for my troubles. Unlicensed tradies. Damage to my property is heartbreaking. Whole job needs to be ripped out and started from scratch.
Now pursuing our legal rights.

Lisa S.

Lisa S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, hard worker and great value

Professional Great service prompt response to a quote, hard worker, great value for money. Car looks great. Ready to sell
Highly recommend zoran for car detailing.
Our job b was customised

Great response

Very happy with the prompt response to our request for quotes. We received a call almost immediately and the plumber who called was very helpful. He talked us through an issue we had with turning water off

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plumber Aaron McCormick

Aaron, was fantastic, he responded promptly, contacted me prior to arriving, did the requested task with out issue. was very professional, and genuinely a great tradie.
Would recommend him to anyone.

Bejay

Bejay

Friendly attitude, that looks after you.

Friendly service, fare price and were careful with a professional approach. From start to finish it was stress free, knowing my car was in good capable hands. Will definitely use their services in the future.

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time, Do not give credit card as your money disappears and it’s your fault .

Calls do not come through although your phone rings then they take your money to top up subscription waste of time
I can only advise as a small business owner to try free listing on Yellow pages
Someone you can TRUST

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good Handyman and Painter

Very happy with Handyman and his Work and he is coming back to finish some more work He did lots of small jobs that I needed doing for years I would recommend him to friends and family This is the second time I have used Oneflare and it works well

Cheating

I paid my quarterly payments they took my money and they removed my credits too.
No job and empty ads coming.
I had my previous credit 240 now they removed it.

User TypeI did work for someone

Dawn l.

Dawn l.Sydney, NSW

All good experiences.

Tradesman all professionals and arrived on time.Offered valuable advice. Provided written quote and were open and honest to questions and explained the pricing and offered advice on best products to purchase and why.

Tezza

TezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service with great results

We needed quotes on a decking project. We received two offers within 24 hours and both were of an exceptional standard of professionalism. We are very happy with the service provided.

Very recomended

I have beautiful expirience when my husband car is breakdown
I just wanna say thank you so much i already recomend this in to my friend and i am going to call again this company if i have a problem with my car thank you again so much

Bapi

BapiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very appropriate response received

I was looking for a Chartered Accountant for a certain purpose, and I got it. My requirement was for an Accountant certified statement and the one response I got through Flare was suitable. The job is now done, thanks a lot

OLIVIA

OLIVIASydney, NSW

Great platform to connect you with the right people

I highly recommend this platform if you are looking for a hair and make-up artist in your area.
Very easy to locate the right people.
Very pleasant experience. You will receive a number of options and quotes for the job you post. Would recommend.

Shell B

Shell B

Excellent service for seeking tradespeople

We have had some wonderful gardeners hired through One Flare. The only sad thing is that they move on to other things and we have to start again. We’re looking for a reliable, long term service.

manfred

manfredPerth, WA

honesty

excellent advice spent a lot of time explaining fixit reasons also negative reasons
knows what he was talking about. would recomend have decided to purchase a new or re manafactured unit

Thomas Y.

Thomas Y.

Good response

Will delay this job as bathroom renovation is currently going.
I use this service found a bathroom renovator and currently I am happy with the service provided. Sure will use it again if I need to complete another job in the future.

John P

John P

Fast and Reliable

Easy to use, I have had great success with all the traded I have hired. Fast to respond and start the work. I will continue to use this service all the time.

Chris McKenna

Chris McKennaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent response time

Tradespeople contacted me within 10 minutes of posting the ad. Very quick. They came out and viewed the job and submitted quotes within 2 days. Very professional. Would use again.

Joseph Vlasic

Joseph VlasicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and affective

I was very pleased as to how I got the right person for my job, and the time frame was incredible, as a result I could not be happier with the service.