Oneflare (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Job very well done, very professional

Roof painted by Golden Touch Painting ( Hafez Safatli). I would highly recommend Hafez to anyone, very punctual, reliable, and reasonably priced. Both my wife and I were very happy with the final result..wally & debbie

Anna SchmidtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't work for these grubs.

One Flare take money when not approved. They are Grubs. In this time of covid19 it is brutal that they are taking money which is not approved. My partner called to stop it and they kept hanging up on him. The bank can't stop it for some garbage reason. Don't anybody use this mob of Grubs for work or employment.

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

Fast efficient & thank you.

Got a few quotes and went with my intuition. Chose the best team Innovation for the task. First time with one flare but they made it easier. That is good for me. Got the job done quick too. Thank you.

Didn't work for me

Oven valet

Easy way to get the right people for the right job. Professional punctual and great job done.
Arrived on time cleaned as he went completed the job. No fuss no worries. Highly recommend

jothi Rix
jothi RixSouth East Queensland, QLD

mould cleaning at rental property

Very quick and good response to attend cleaning from Consalata from Radjabu,s Cleaning Service who is . The tenants were happy with service. Consalata provided feedback after cleaning.Oneflare was quick to provide cleaners and details

Alan G.
Alan G.Perth, WA

What a RIP OFF

Do waste your money with these people, there happy to take your money without contacting you that you are not getting any leads. If you are a small business fined an better way because all you will do is waste your money here.

Ross Smith
Ross SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Book cover work

Prompt, accurate and responsive to feedback. Revisions were addressed within the hour. Will happily use Oneflare in the future and will happily recommend their services to others. Very happy customer!

Suzie
Suzie

First time lucky

Found OneFlare on line and they responded immediately with several celebrants in my area.. and I chose the first one following a successful meeting and equally successful function.
Would highly recommend.

J T.
J T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Update: allow criminals to post services

I needed my ac fixed for the summer last year. I used oneflare to find a repairer. What they offered me was a career criminal. I paid a $8000 deposit and the work never arrvived. I complained to oneflare and according to them - they simply do a ABN check and insurance check. A simple Google search would have uncovered a criminal history. My recommendation, AVOID ONEFLARE. we are now in a lengthy and expensive litigation to get our deposit back all because oneflare offered us a criminal.

Showcase makeup beauty , caroline springs

Had a great experience with sarah , she was down to earth and very focused ,very cheerful young lady ,her results of her makeup on myself i loved , i would recommend her work for anyone looking for a make up stylist ,thankyou sarah for your work i appreciate it very much and loved your style i chose , would definitely use you in the future . Rose Hawtin

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Rose, I'm happy to hear that we helped you to find Sarah for your makeup job. I hope you'll leave her a review as well on Oneflare!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Saved my computer

I kept getting blue error screens on my windows 10. Other techs were no help. I found this group of people and took a chance. Best thing I have done!

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Mark, I'm happy to hear we were able to help you find a fantastic computer repair business.

Mark L.
Mark L.

Web design leads

I paid for the $500 a month credits as I was seeing a lot of leads flowing through oneflare when I registered my email for a trial.

Upon going to a paid subscription I have come to realise a lot of these leads are fake or the job alerts will pop up and then disappear upon loading the app.

When asking oneflare on the phone the rep said this is because 3/3 quotes would be filled so the job disappears but I find that incredibly hard to believe that within a second of a job appearing 3 quotes are fulfilled.

Won’t be renewing and would recommend other small busineses stay away, clearly a scam.

Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Provided 3 quotes quickly and now job is complete. I just searched online for a computer repair person in my area and Oneflare was there.

So easy anyone can do it

Highly recommend

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Debbie, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed using Oneflare to find a Computer Repair business. I hope we can help you with any future job's

Shane H.
Shane H.Southwest, VIC

Made easy to see quotes

Site was easy to deal with simple to get several quotes made life very easy and it was very easy to understand how to place the ad have a nice day

Evan A.Oneflare

Thanks for the review Shane, I really appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear you found the site easy to use.

ErikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Window cleaning for the whole house!

Easy to book online, fast service, good work, and friendly people! What else could one want? No fuss, just fast work with a friendly smile. Recommend to anyone who needs help!

Erika

I am very happy with my clean windows!

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Erika, I'm happy to hear you found a wonderful business to clean your windows, I hope we can help you out next time!

Selma
SelmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

IT consultant

I found one flare whilst searching the web. Wishing minutes of requesting help they were on to it and before i knew it Chris the IT Consultant rang and we teed up a time and date. Thank you.

Steph
Steph

A great way to find professional services.

Oneflare provided an excellent service for finding a professional business to assist me.
I had no idea where to begin and no personal recommendations so it made it much easier to choose.

Des
Des

Satisfied customer

I have stated my opinion in my review about Extermin8. A job well done and I will recommend your organisation to other people. Appear to be very efficient and professional.

GDS removal

Thank you soo much Gary and Sebaston!
Friendly, professional and Fast i would recommend these guys, they took all the stress out of my move. Thanks again see you in my next move..

Tom River
Tom RiverSydney, NSW

Amazing Results

I simply tried OneFlare and received responses from many accountants within a day or two. I could find one suitable for my requirements and affordability.
The professionals registered at OneFlare are well qualified

KAP
KAP

Perfect clean

My husband and I used By Cleaning and they were fabulous. We were renting a four bedroom, two bathroom house which hadn't been cleaned before we moved in. I did that cleaning but left the end of lease cleaning to them. Highly recommend !!

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A job well done.

I was impressed with the repair person's logical approach to solving the leak problem in my dishwasher. At all times he was friendly, helpful with advice, polite and I would not hesitate to hire him again.

Saabman
SaabmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Source of unsolicited spam

I have not had any dealings with the organization to date but have Recently received a number of unsolicited Spam sms messages promoting some service they offer. Underhanded marketing practices

Deb S
Deb SSydney, NSW

Very easy

This was a very easy process at finding the right person for the job .Posted the query on Sunday and was contacted the same day. Will definitely use Oneflare again

Other Trades Comparison Websites