boots
bootsSouthwest, VIC

Awful for businesses

Every time a business quotes you and responds to your enquiry it costs them about $30. The only people that make money out of this is OneFlare. I’m a good business and wasted a huge amount of time for hardly any work. I think it should be illegal preying on businesses like this. They never give the refund credits - in 6 months and over 50 times I put in to get refund credits they were denied. It’s a total rip off to businesses. Spend your money on advertising instead! It might seem convenient as a consumer but you’re better to get in direct touch with them. Also, this whole model encourages price shopping so if you have a more valuable product or service you don’t win any work.

AdrianSydney, NSW

Ripping off small businesses!

Adrian

Oneflare had 15 days to respond to this message prior to it being posted. They ignored it, just like they ignored my concerns and request for a refund

Cheating

I paid my quarterly payments they took my money and they removed my credits too.
No job and empty ads coming.
I had my previous credit 240 now they removed it.

Gloria G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money ripper website

Oneflare is just a money ripper for professionals, artists and small service providers. With around $100 per month you usually get nothing, and they hide the unsubscribe button on purpose, so when you decide to unsubscribe you can only find a misleading button there and they keep deducting money from your bank account, and refuse to refund.

h o.
h o.Sydney, NSW

Scam

As a business owner please don't be scammed by these people, they enjoying your money, make sure the auto top up is turned off otherwise Goodluck they drain your banks account even while you are a sleep.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi h o. Thanks for your review. The auto top up feature only activates when you quote on a job and not automatically overnight. Please contact support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into this for you.

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

customer service terrible

Extremely expensive for tradies to find work on it,
found it to be a scam, they boost businesses for who pays the most. Never used it and asked for a refund on the second day which supposedly they don't do.
extremely disappointed, left a bad review on fb was told someone would get back to me that was weeks ago.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Simon, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't hear back from our team. In order to look into this further for you please contact me via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak to Evan. I look forward to hearing from you.

Good if you are a regular user. Beware of credits expiring

The platform is pretty good, although you can no longer pay per quote. Instead you have to buy packs and they expire (which I don't agree with). Some people are not regular users and there are no email notification sent for when credits are about to expire. I had credits expire multiple times and tried to contact support and they kept "passing my enquiry to onto the relevant teams" and then stopped responding. Customer service is great only if you are spending money with them.

shack
shackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A real scammer

Warning for business holders, most leads will connect you to the customers having FAKE contact details or not responsive at all. Oneflare will charge you regardless EVEN you can't communicate with the customers. If you call them to complain you will ONLY waste your time. I attached a job request which the customer never advertised and scammed those details.

Bryce F.
Bryce F.Sydney, NSW

Scam, 90% of phone calls would hang up.

for a company this platform is the worst! the call system comes down to if you can answer the phone fast enough, talking about under 4 seconds and even then the phone call cuts out or another company gets the call.
felt like sometimes they do fact phone call and leads.

Cain E.
Cain E.Perth, WA

Simple Digital Platform

Love the sms & up to yourself to read and respond to the job.
The public can be difficult to deal with , so this is life.
Never take on one off's as they can just be a use.

MOMOS27
MOMOS27Hunter Region, NSW

From a business perspective

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Michelle, We are very sorry to read your experience hasn't been as we would have liked. We will investigate all details on your profile and get back to you shortly. Thanks!

Skyehawker
SkyehawkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible scam app

Evan A.Oneflare

Good afternoon Skyehawker, Thanks for your review and for taking the time to speak with me today. I've sent you a follow up email to assist with resolving many of your above issues. I hope to speak to you again soon.

GreensideCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Have used this for my business. But never again

Have used this occasionally for my business, but costs a lot to quote some jobs.
Even once you pay to quote for a job, there is no guarantee the customer will even get in contact with you to actually go quote the job properly.
When you contact oneflare they couldn’t care less, refuse to refund or credit you when the customer doesn’t even give you a chance to quote the job
Disgraceful how they treat businesses and will never use again

Greenside

I contacted your support team regarding this and they said that it doesn’t qualify for a refund under your policy
So what’s the point

linked A.
linked A.South East Queensland, QLD

I am using this website for my business, they are scammer, lie and change polices manytime

I had paid 6mths membership, every time I give quote, the client had hired already but Oneflare did not update their website this. So I paid credit for give quote but client said he hired already. I asked oneflare refund for quoting this client who already hired before even I give quote but Oneflare did not give me refund. These issues happened many times but refuse to give refund and keep charging fee.
This company is money grab organization from businesses. DO not use this company, not many chance of getting client from this website

Shaggy Tails Grooming Booval

Thank you for helping my Sole Trading business Shaggy Tails Grooming Booval text 0409480694. Your company has always tried to help me improve my grooming business. Thanks for all your help.