Excellent Service

The Lads put in a fence and double gates… Looks Great…. Thank you…. easy going… I found them on one flare … Did everything I asked for… Did the job on quoted price… I would recommend the guys….

Tree Trimming

Used Wyllie's Evergreen to trim tress and shrubs at our property. Very professional and worked tirelessly to get work done and left site very neat and tidy. Lovely family would highly recommend and will use again.

Hmpv
HmpvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks for your time when noone else had any for me!

Disappointed the lawyer wouldn't use a bit of muscle to shock and intimidate my foes. Oh well... I was as honest as I could be, I just needed a strong advocate.

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrical Tripping Fault

I had an Electrical problem that caused my power to trip constantly even though all electrical equipment were unplugged from outlets but still tripping , Tim from Sharpe group was on time , friendly and prompt to fix the issue , was also fixed with my budget in mind so thanks guys i definately recommend will use again cheers Peter

Darryl A.
Darryl A.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfection

Very happy with the work David did to get our computers running as they should. If anyone needs their computers fixed I would highly encourage you to give Davids computer repairs to get your machines back to order.

johntestoni
johntestoniSydney, NSW

The perfect way to obtain quotes!

This is the first time I used Oneflare, I found it to be a good way for me to find relevant companies to quote on my project I was not inundated with all and sundry wanting to quote just for the sake of it the people I spoke to where good communicators and willing to find out what I wanted.

Lori G.arland
Lori G.arlandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Awesome service prompt. Good value .I'll recommend them to my friends very happy with them they were quick and I wi 'll definitely use them again also they brought my lounge in for me when they didn't have to

Ray
Rayseacombe gardens Adelaide

Oven cleaning

The young man rang us at booked a time
The young man was on time
The young man was very pleasant
The young man done the job no worries
The young man wished us well

Job done 100%

Gaynor A
Gaynor ASouth Australia

Excellent service!!

Excellent service, very prompt reply with a quote & fantastic result too!!! Our carpets are so clean & smell very fresh.
A Local business that we are happy to support & HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Thanks Terry

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficient and A Job Well done

I had been looking around to find a painter who could paint my unit quickly and efficiently. Solomon paid attention to every detail of the operation. We are extremely happy with the outcome and would be more than happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience.

Bejay
Bejay

Friendly attitude, that looks after you.

Friendly service, fare price and were careful with a professional approach. From start to finish it was stress free, knowing my car was in good capable hands. Will definitely use their services in the future.

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good Handyman and Painter

Very happy with Handyman and his Work and he is coming back to finish some more work He did lots of small jobs that I needed doing for years I would recommend him to friends and family This is the second time I have used Oneflare and it works well

OLIVIA
OLIVIASydney, NSW

Great platform to connect you with the right people

I highly recommend this platform if you are looking for a hair and make-up artist in your area.
Very easy to locate the right people.
Very pleasant experience. You will receive a number of options and quotes for the job you post. Would recommend.

Joseph Vlasic
Joseph VlasicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and affective

I was very pleased as to how I got the right person for my job, and the time frame was incredible, as a result I could not be happier with the service.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Excellent company to deal with. Very pleasant people. Arranged pickup and delivery promptly and courteously. This is the first time I have used this company and I am very pleased with the service.