Oneflare (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Oneflare

OLIVIA
OLIVIASydney, NSW

Great platform to connect you with the right people

I highly recommend this platform if you are looking for a hair and make-up artist in your area.
Very easy to locate the right people.
Very pleasant experience. You will receive a number of options and quotes for the job you post. Would recommend.

Joseph Vlasic
Joseph VlasicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and affective

I was very pleased as to how I got the right person for my job, and the time frame was incredible, as a result I could not be happier with the service.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Excellent company to deal with. Very pleasant people. Arranged pickup and delivery promptly and courteously. This is the first time I have used this company and I am very pleased with the service.

Loisoco
LoisocoSeaford

Computer problems solved

Trevor went out of his way to get me a good second hand PC and install all the software required at a good price. He came out on a Saturday with no extra cost.

gopi s.
gopi s.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money with Oneflare

useless support team and its not good for sellers, sucking hard earned money for useless leads and refunding back, Dont waste your money with oneflare, Useless platform-- doing unfair business

Tim H.
Tim H.South East Queensland, QLD

very organised

The Carpet cleaner was prompt and did a good job, he was helpfull with my tiles too, he was on time and thorough, Iam very happy with results would recommend him to anyone

Clare
ClareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just terrible

I couldn’t login so had to call them. I was told they reset my details. It failed so I had to call back again. They told me they sent an email to reset my password. It didn’t arrive. So I had to ring back again. They told me my own email address was wrong. Had it for years. No help do I asked to speak to a manager. No help. Just terrible. Can’t use app so off to use Airtasker instead.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Clare, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience. I'm unsure what could have caused this issue but would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to have your email sent to Evan so I can have a look into this for you.

Albert Daniels
Albert DanielsSydney, NSW

A great service

I found a great panel beater using Oneflare. I would not have thought of this panel beater without Oneflare as they are outside my subrub. Just an excellent all round experience.

Bailey Scarlett
Bailey Scarlett

BUNCH OF PESTS

Most annoying company. DO NOT RECOMMEND, makes you put your details in for a quote on their website, I've been harassed with over 30 calls in less than 5 days, calling consecutively 1 after the other at times if I didn't answer. Only 3 different numbers all claiming to be from OneFlare. Bunch of pests

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Bailey, Thanks for your review. I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to make a complaint so we can inform the businesses who contacted you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Maddison B
Maddison BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

The two guys were very helpful and went above and beyond. Made the move a relaxed and easy process. They did everything I asked and extra. Thank you very much.

Joni H.
Joni H.

Steels numbers to charge businesses

This company steels mobile numbers & sends them to trade people. The trades people are charged $10.00 for every number. But I do not have a oneflare account and do not need a service. So I had 5 texts and calls from trades people and did not want any services, oneflare will charge all 5 trades people for my number . They are getting numbers form some phone apps and lots more. Hope this helps. Don't use a service that's spoofing numbers to rip off tradies.

Amazing

Great people made the moving process very pleasant. Made our time moving along less stressful. Would highly recommend they were very polite and lovely people. Very professional in handling my property.

Vinka
VinkaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Five stars.

Efficient, careful and super friendly despite many obstacles including lift access, parking and moving on a Sunday. No complaints. No fuss. The guys just got the job done, I would 100% recommend and will definitely be using their services again.

Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly service and very helpful. They listened to our wants and needs and did it all with a smile on their face. Thank you to the two workers who helped.

Ronald R.
Ronald R.

My Moovers

Great job. On time, professional, and helped with assembly of a bunk bed. Would highly recommend again , especially for work on a Sunday. Efficient and friendly at drop off too.

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Reliable, experienced, and efficient movers

Communicated early, arrived on time. The movalists quickly and efficiently packed the truck with little input from me and my partner. It was exactly what we're after in movalists. They'll be our first choice next time.

Luke A
Luke AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and cheap service

Move went very smoothly, the removalists message me a day in advance and catered for my time window. The move was very quick and also very cheap. This is my second time with my moovers and would happily use again.

Excellent job

On time and did and excellent job and probably the best movers I have ever had and worked hard and easy to get along with Ann would have again a

Excellent Service

I got two good teams for two separate projects, within 24 hours, and both did a good job. Highly professional and easy to work with. I recommend Oneflare for anyone wanting a quick response..
Mike, Daisy Hill.

Mo H.
Mo H.South East Queensland, QLD

Just what we needed, someone that knows what they are doing.

My lawn needed an urgent haircut plus the edging done, recently I had come out of hospital and it needed attention. My job was done in no time which was a great relief. Very pleased and hopefully this will continue on a regular basis.

Erik
ErikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was an easy job for them to carry out.
Wasn't anything they can get wrong really as my furniture was going from a unit into a single room storage. This is my second time using the company.

Recommended

Movers were efficient and very friendly.
Arrived on time, handled all my goods with care.
Company called day prior to confirm booking (as well as text) which was a nice reassurance! Recommended!

Angela
Angela Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service from Dillon

Very good service from Dillon.
Dillon was very careful as I had a lot of glass.
Time management was very good and all was done in the time frame that was expected.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and careful movers

Very happy with my service. Deviner and Jass were very quick and efficient with moving my furniture. I was worried about getting everything down the elevator and the lack of adequate parking nearby, but the two were absolute professionals and sorted everything out. Would recommend

M and J
M and JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient & Fast Service

The movers Amit & Vineet were fast, efficient & extremely friendly. There was no mucking around & they got the job done promptly & fast. Very pleased with the help provided & care was also taken with our items etc. Thank you