Oneflare (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Oneflare

Furniture removalists

We moved house today and the guys were awesome. Nothing was too much trouble. All furniture was moved with care and no damage to my expensive leather. Would recommend to everyone, 5 star.

Excellent.

Oneflare helped me find a plumber over the Christmas break when all the other tradies I contacted were too busy or on holidays. I will definitely be using Oneflare again!

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bathroom Renovations

We contacted Dellarte for Bathroom Renovations in Mar'20. Eric came over and gave us the quote. The whole team was really professional and delivered our bathroom just before Lockdown. We were really pleased with the service provided. They also sent the cleaners after the job was completed.

Robyn K
Robyn KPerth, WA

Jack Painter

Jack is professional, prompt, and did a great job. Thoroughly recommended. His work is thorough and efficient. We have no hesitation in recommending him for all painting requirements, small or commercial.

Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Excellent outcome. Everything in one go.

Had immediate response and booked everything I needed. From cleaning, to gardening, to landscaping, to paving and Fencing. Everything in one go. So easy and user friendly. Thank you Oneflare

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Morning Windscreen

I've never used a Onefare service previously and was surprised by the prompt response from Good Morning Windscreen. Competitive quote. They arrived on time, were professional and proficient replacing my two windscreens. Would recommend both services.

I asked for help and received that help within a couple of hours. Well done and thank you.

I asked for help and all my issues were sorted and completed by midday the very next day. Awesome job and thank you. Would recommend Oneflare and would use again

Xenia
XeniaSydney, NSW

Great and Easy

Easy to use platform and many different options and services available at your fingertips. Definitely would be using Oneflare again! Anyone having thoughts about services on Oneflare i highly recommend having a look.

Angie
AngieSydney, NSW

Furniture Removalist Quotes

Great website large selection of quotes to choose from. I have used Oneflare before had a repairman fix my washer machine and will use them again in the future I am always happy with them.

NguyenNew South Wales

Unethical reviews

I lost $1000 because this business only lets good reviews posted. I now want to leave a bad review for the business which took my money and didn’t provide the service but they didn’t allow the review to be posted.

Nguyen

How come you always responded the same in every comment. Hahaha. You don’t know what else to say ? The truth is your response is untrue and inflammatory.

Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and quick and reasonable price

Great service hired ezy washing machine repairs through oneflare. Ryan was amazing...quick response, 2 minutes after I posted a call came from Ryan and within half an hour of contact he was at the home fixing the washing machine. Fixed it within a few minutes, was very friendly , kind , polite and efficient and was out of the home within 20 minutes. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Regards Vicky

Great site

I needed a battery changed in my computer. Mathew offered me a fair quote which l accepted. He knows his business well. Even showed me a couple of things l can do to improve running of computer. He double checked his repair to make sure all was as it should be. Would use Mathew again and Oneflare

Bailey
BaileySydney, NSW

Kimbos tiling

Just recently had a tiling job done by Paul from Kimbos tiling. He did a fantastic job and went over and above to make the flooring look really amazing. I would highly recommend his work to all my family and friends and hope to call on him again for future tiling work. Thanks Paul from Sharon and Richard at Killarney Vale

dizzy
dizzyLeumeah

Quality review re Paragon Air

I cannot praise this company anymore
Higher than this
Very helpful. Quality service
Excellent Communication
Turned up on the time requested as asked.
I would gladly recommend these people again100%
This is truly my recommendation for this company

Gaps
GapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It worked well

I had quick response
Quoted within hours and job completed 2 days later
The app I had trouble with for reviews but got round that with a link
Emails continue for quoting

Nathan
NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

a complete waste of time

sign my business up and waited for a call. Call comes next day no problem at all, lady said she would sign me up which was great so helpful then tried to schedule me another call to help me “get setup” with my account I declined but then said she would sign me up anyways and so that was it, call ended, no email about any signup or anything, I contact support and they said we have to “discuss details about your account” which i don’t understand because i’ve just had a call saying they would sign me up, a complete waste of my time

Ronald
RonaldPerth, WA

brilliant house painter

SHAHAB PAINTING quoted to paint my house internally,gave an excellent price ,and did a brilliant job.Would highly recommend Shahab to all my friends and will certainly use him in the future.Ron 3rd June 2020.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Building and pest inspection

Instant response using oneflare app with local information, very handy. Easy to use. Follow up was consistent with work request. Plenty of choice given with any communication messaging system with the Business.

Emma Marney
Emma MarneySouth West, WA

Great job

Today I had Jayden from pascoe carpentry came and installed a front screen door
I found jayden to be a friendly and efficient young man
Who has done a Great job
Much appreciated

Maree
MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to get quotes

Needed a house cleaner and received 5 quotes and telephone calls within 1/2hr of posting the request - excellent service , will definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work

This Is perfect.

Oz Graphics
What an amazing job this Company did on my horse float.
Highly recommend them to anybody would definitely use them again.
Fast and efficient servics.
Extremely happy with the job.

Job very well done, very professional

Roof painted by Golden Touch Painting ( Hafez Safatli). I would highly recommend Hafez to anyone, very punctual, reliable, and reasonably priced. Both my wife and I were very happy with the final result..wally & debbie

Anna SchmidtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't work for these grubs.

One Flare take money when not approved. They are Grubs. In this time of covid19 it is brutal that they are taking money which is not approved. My partner called to stop it and they kept hanging up on him. The bank can't stop it for some garbage reason. Don't anybody use this mob of Grubs for work or employment.

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

Fast efficient & thank you.

Got a few quotes and went with my intuition. Chose the best team Innovation for the task. First time with one flare but they made it easier. That is good for me. Got the job done quick too. Thank you.

Didn't work for me