Oneflare (page 2 of 292)

chris b.
chris b.Sydney, NSW

Good platform.

Used Oneflare to source a paver, to lay limestone pavers.
In the past I've used high pages, which seems hit and miss.

With oneflare I had 4 quotes in 3 days, job completed within the week.
The platform works without getting in the way.

It needs a search function, so I can review trades separately to quoting jobs.

Excellent Service

The Lads put in a fence and double gates… Looks Great…. Thank you…. easy going… I found them on one flare … Did everything I asked for… Did the job on quoted price… I would recommend the guys….

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

One of the most frustrating companies I have ever worked with

From start to finish this company has been incredibly painful to deal with.

Staff who do not know what they are doing and have no real understanding of the sale process.

They are misleading and waste your time because they do not understand their own systems let alone what proper business practices are.

I am so glad I did not pay them any money as it would have been a waste.

This is my personal opinion based upon interaction I had with Oneflare staff and their online system.

Tree Trimming

Used Wyllie's Evergreen to trim tress and shrubs at our property. Very professional and worked tirelessly to get work done and left site very neat and tidy. Lovely family would highly recommend and will use again.

Jules
Jules

Very helpful

Quick, safe and efficient way to find businesses in the local area for home renovations, wedding planning. Reviews and profiles are helpful when finding the best suited person for the job.

Hmpv
HmpvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks for your time when noone else had any for me!

Disappointed the lawyer wouldn't use a bit of muscle to shock and intimidate my foes. Oh well... I was as honest as I could be, I just needed a strong advocate.

Nicole
NicolePerth, WA

Great App

Easy to use app, and received a quote for my oven clean within a couple of hours. Our cleaner, Lisa Marriner, did an excellent job and we'll definitely use the One Flare app,vand Lisa's services again.

Ross L.
Ross L.Illawarra, NSW

first time winner.

I decided to go with Robert Chilton because he was prepared to come to my house to do the job. I'm very pleased he did as it turns out he is a thorough professional,technically...and a nice bloke to boot! his advice and subsequent repairs has my computer upgraded with a very reasonable Priced SSD DRIVE and a fresh version of W10.It is now lightning fast and a joy to use and he is now my... 'go to guy' for the computer.
Oneflare is very fortunate to have him on-board for you could not ask for a more professional and courteous straight -talker in plain everyday Australian language that makes things easy to understand.
So thank you Oneflare and thanks again Robert.

Suzanne
SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great resource for customers seeking reliable tradespeople

This is an impressive service. Once I listed my job I had responses from the relevant trades in hours and quotes within the day. It was a refreshing to have such prompt and thorough responses. Well done Oneflare!!

David K.
David K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, easy & no hassles

Got immediate replies, multiple quotes & very friendly contractors, I was blown away by the rapid responses I got from posting my job, I have used other sites such as Airtasker etc and sometimes waited days for a reply from someone that didn't show up!

Cher
CherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy. Fast responses

Perfect way to locate and make contact with the resources required. Used for the first time today and will definitely use again. This will be my ‘go to site’ in future

Brilliant assistance

I love using One Flare now and it is my go to whenever I need a tradie, cleaner, photographer, am moving etc. The people I have hired have all been professional and done a good job and OF have made it so easy to tap into good help. Certainly saves me time as I don’t have to spend hours on my phone calling everyone

User TypeI posted a job

Very very happy with the work carried out by M and N Rendering.

I am very happy with the rendering work carried out by M and N rendering. The young tradesman was smart, efficient, a good communicator and did a great job. Thank you.

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrical Tripping Fault

I had an Electrical problem that caused my power to trip constantly even though all electrical equipment were unplugged from outlets but still tripping , Tim from Sharpe group was on time , friendly and prompt to fix the issue , was also fixed with my budget in mind so thanks guys i definately recommend will use again cheers Peter

Vicky R.
Vicky R.Australian Capital Territory

What a fantastic service! Paul was professional and friendly my carpet looks like new and smells good. He also clean my concrete with high pressure and it looks amazing. Great guy and I will keep him for sure and use him regularly also recommend him to all my friends. Thanks!