Oneflare (page 3 of 292)

Lexee J.
Lexee J.South East Queensland, QLD

Oneflare made the search very easy for me. I received 1 quote same day, another the next day. I made the booking and the job was completed within 3 days of me requesting the service. Having SMS and email responses made it easy to follow up on the quotes. Would definitely use Oneflare again.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not be more pleased

Courteous and professional . He listened to what I wanted done and did an excellent job. Consequently I've already lined Pete up to do another job for me and I'll be reccomending him to my family and friends.

Painting

Alex from NSW painting was excellent
Very thorough and did the job very quickly after quoting.
We would use him again.
He cleaned up after himself we were very happy with the painting he did

boots
bootsSouthwest, VIC

Awful for businesses

Every time a business quotes you and responds to your enquiry it costs them about $30. The only people that make money out of this is OneFlare. I’m a good business and wasted a huge amount of time for hardly any work. I think it should be illegal preying on businesses like this. They never give the refund credits - in 6 months and over 50 times I put in to get refund credits they were denied. It’s a total rip off to businesses. Spend your money on advertising instead! It might seem convenient as a consumer but you’re better to get in direct touch with them. Also, this whole model encourages price shopping so if you have a more valuable product or service you don’t win any work.

Tania
TaniaHunter Region, NSW

Super convenient

I’ve used one flare 3 times and they’re incredibly convenient. You just put your need up and someone usually replies really quickly. Perfect for organising home renovations. You put in your timeline and whoever is available writes back. Love it! Love it!! Saves many hours of calling around/ awkward conversations. I’ve used it for plastering, for someone to redo floorboards and concreting and everyone we’ve used has been really good, had a fair price and been available in our timeframe.

This is great!

I used this service to get quotes for my tax return and job was done quickly. Its a great website and a good service that is offered. Go OneFlare! Enjoyed.

Essential Health Foods
Essential Health FoodsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

Aaron signs has contacted us and was very punctual and professional. The quote was sent quickly and therefore the was done promptly.
Thanks for providing such a good and efficient service.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

love it it so easy and i have responses with in minutes

Hi Have used oneflare for lots of Jobs because I don't have the time or the patience to bargain shop or invesigate the companies I need to hire. They are all professional and easy to work with and this platform allows for better communication

Louis B.
Louis B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and effective with reputable prompt and reasonably priced tradies.

Said it all in my title. I've used OneFlare a couple of times now and both times been pleasantly surprised with the results. I can highly recommend this to everyone.

johntestoni
johntestoniSydney, NSW

The perfect way to obtain quotes!

This is the first time I used Oneflare, I found it to be a good way for me to find relevant companies to quote on my project I was not inundated with all and sundry wanting to quote just for the sake of it the people I spoke to where good communicators and willing to find out what I wanted.

Lori G.arland
Lori G.arlandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Awesome service prompt. Good value .I'll recommend them to my friends very happy with them they were quick and I wi 'll definitely use them again also they brought my lounge in for me when they didn't have to

First time user, will keep you in mind for any further projects

Very satisfied overall with your operation, Wylie's Evergreen were very professional and pleasant while at my home. I will certainly call on them again, I have no problems recommending them to my friends

Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Work was carried out in a prompt professional manner.
Highy recommended. Very helpful with good feedback on other areas of our property which also need attention. Very happy with the price .

Jo Nelson
Jo NelsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

One Flare - thank you.

I placed my job enquiry and within an hour Dave responded. I was so surprised. He was polite, attentive and we have been corresponding regularly to set an inspection . I was able to send through photos and my ideas. Very happy !

AdrianSydney, NSW

Ripping off small businesses!

Adrian

Oneflare had 15 days to respond to this message prior to it being posted. They ignored it, just like they ignored my concerns and request for a refund