Oneflare (page 4 of 291)

Gaynor A

Gaynor ASouth Australia

Excellent service!!

Excellent service, very prompt reply with a quote & fantastic result too!!! Our carpets are so clean & smell very fresh.
A Local business that we are happy to support & HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Thanks Terry

great help in locating services i need

was so easy to find the the suitable person with reasonable cost, it was very professional
will certainly use the services again as i have done in the past ....fantastic

Tania

TaniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quotes

I never got the job done in the end no fault of those that applied but you kept in touch with me during the quotes that were available I especially thank you for that.

Karen

Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Had a quote within minutes

Had a quote within minutes of posting. Looking forward to engaging with nominated quoter. Wouldn't be able to select person to do the work without one flare. Excellent way to contract work.

Tuong

TuongSydney, NSW

Quick responses from service providers

Quick responses to our requests for quotes. The plumbers we talked seem to be decent and on the ball with the job. The cleaners are keen to inspect the job

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficient and A Job Well done

I had been looking around to find a painter who could paint my unit quickly and efficiently. Solomon paid attention to every detail of the operation. We are extremely happy with the outcome and would be more than happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience.

Ennazus

EnnazusSydney

Beware of Oneflare.

Hired a landscaper on Oneflare to build a retaining wall. This is what I got for my troubles. Unlicensed tradies. Damage to my property is heartbreaking. Whole job needs to be ripped out and started from scratch.
Now pursuing our legal rights.

Lisa S.

Lisa S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, hard worker and great value

Professional Great service prompt response to a quote, hard worker, great value for money. Car looks great. Ready to sell
Highly recommend zoran for car detailing.
Our job b was customised

Great response

Very happy with the prompt response to our request for quotes. We received a call almost immediately and the plumber who called was very helpful. He talked us through an issue we had with turning water off

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plumber Aaron McCormick

Aaron, was fantastic, he responded promptly, contacted me prior to arriving, did the requested task with out issue. was very professional, and genuinely a great tradie.
Would recommend him to anyone.

Bejay

Bejay

Friendly attitude, that looks after you.

Friendly service, fare price and were careful with a professional approach. From start to finish it was stress free, knowing my car was in good capable hands. Will definitely use their services in the future.

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time, Do not give credit card as your money disappears and it’s your fault .

Calls do not come through although your phone rings then they take your money to top up subscription waste of time
I can only advise as a small business owner to try free listing on Yellow pages
Someone you can TRUST

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good Handyman and Painter

Very happy with Handyman and his Work and he is coming back to finish some more work He did lots of small jobs that I needed doing for years I would recommend him to friends and family This is the second time I have used Oneflare and it works well

Cheating

I paid my quarterly payments they took my money and they removed my credits too.
No job and empty ads coming.
I had my previous credit 240 now they removed it.

Dawn l.

Dawn l.Sydney, NSW

All good experiences.

Tradesman all professionals and arrived on time.Offered valuable advice. Provided written quote and were open and honest to questions and explained the pricing and offered advice on best products to purchase and why.

Sue Angell

Sue Angellasked

Are there any reviews for roofing work done by Alpha Roofing Melbourne

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Sue, Thanks for your question.
We don't have any businesses named "Alpha Roofing Melbourne" on our directory but we have a couple of businesses with similar names. I recommend doing a Google search for "Alpha roofing Oneflare" to see if any of the pages match the business you are looking for.

Jeff in Melb'n

Jeff in Melb'nasked

How do I create an account?

I tried to do this and it would not let me because it said my phone number was already used by an account.

When I tried to log in as a registered user it did not recognise me.

It's all a bit like the Freemasons. How do I get in?

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Jeff, Thanks for contacting us. If you can write to us via support@oneflare.com.au we'd be happy to have a look into it for you. We can check our systems for the phone number you are trying to use

Donna L.

Donna L.asked

Do all tradesman on this site hold a trade license in their work area.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Donna, we have an article on our Help center that can answer your question.

Gloria G.
Gloria G.

No. Oneflare doesn't check that

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites