Ennazus

EnnazusSydney

Beware of Oneflare.

Hired a landscaper on Oneflare to build a retaining wall. This is what I got for my troubles. Unlicensed tradies. Damage to my property is heartbreaking. Whole job needs to be ripped out and started from scratch.
Now pursuing our legal rights.

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time, Do not give credit card as your money disappears and it’s your fault .

Calls do not come through although your phone rings then they take your money to top up subscription waste of time
I can only advise as a small business owner to try free listing on Yellow pages
Someone you can TRUST

Marcela U.

Marcela U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never more!!!

I used Oneflare to hire a company for steamed cleaning of my carpets (in the end of the tenancy). The company´s name is MaidPro. The service was booked for today but nobody came and the phone number was not available. I am much more than disappointed.

gurmukhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don't publish your negative ratings...

I publish one concrete job and I was provided with one tradie. They caused a real problem in their job . I reported them to Oneflare and tried to put reviews for the company named as AS CONCRETE PTY. They didn't publish my reviews. It always came up as technical error. Then after struggling making attempts many times I emailed Oneflare to help with that. My goal was to share my experience with people who could be next victim. They wrote they would help me in publishing. Which never happened.
So be aware if you are choosing any tradies through Oneflare by looking at their good reviews. They could be fake or made.

Yana Banana

Yana BananaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service is poor

The customer support is poor. Very unhelpful and didn't try hard enough to fix my issue which was very basic. All I wanted to know was why the notifications for messages stopped showing in my email as I don't use the app, I don't know when I'm being messaged. The response I you was they are being sent to my email. Ummm I just told you they're not. It has affected my ability to reply to businesses in a timely manner yet they don't care when I told them.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Yana, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience with the support team, I'd appreciate if you could contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au so I can have a look into this.

mERLIN

mERLINAustralian Capital Territory

One flare incompetence

Looking for a gardener oneflare used wrong name and mobile number. Contacted their support and continued use of wrong name etc. Useless and incompetent. Do not use under any circumstance.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Merlin, Thanks for your review. I'm unsure how this could have happened and would really like to look into this. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan.

Simone

Simone

Used oneflare for business

Signed up for oneflare for My business. Paid $199 per month. Got minimal leads and zero work. Stayed with them for 3 months.
Not worth the money. Not enough leads and overpriced compared to their competitors. Wouldn't recommend.

Lee Remedial &.

Lee Remedial &.South East Queensland, QLD

I feel scammed

I signed up to oneflare for my business. Straight away I recieved one quote request (first one free). Soon after i recieved a second and thought I'd give this a go. I placed down $20 they took $6.90 for just the one quote. Never heard from either quotes but also that was it. It all dried up. Just seemed a little coincidental that it all stopped as soon as I gave them money.
Way too expensive too. $6.90 for a quote for something that may not happen for any of the quotes seems all too much. If the "potential" client recieved three quotes oneflare recieved $20.70 with most probably no quoter recieving any funds.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi there, thanks for your review. It's difficult to say what might have happened and we'd be happy to look into this for you. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into your account.

KETAN S.Perth, WA

Be careful Businesses its a trap

Hi,
I am an appliance technician, and suggest you to understand and read the t&c carefully. Was having a good enough credit and not able to use without paying every month.
Oneflare don't have enough lids , they send the lid which is not relevant, like your area or product is different,
And using my star ratings for making their rating better.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Ketan, Thanks for your review.
It's a little unclear what your issue is but it sounds like you might have had some credits expire, Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan, I'd be happy to see what I can do to help.

David

DavidQueensland

Horrible!

thorough

Don't use a company ? that doesn't fix it's mistakes

thorough

Remember! Oneflare takes NO responsibility for their technicians.

I had paid a deposit for a job that never took place because the electrician never showed up. (Total power installation is the company) I would suggest not to blindly trust technicians found of Oneflare. Oneflare takes no responsibility or action.

Evan A.Oneflare

Don’t use Oneflare not worthy of even one star!

They accept no responsibility for companies they recommend who take your money and do not deliver goods or services paid for. Oneflare’s response to this is “just write a bad review!”

Shane T.Sydney, NSW

Nice reviews for your businesses, ‘Oneflare’ after being ripped off by one of your referred builders.

Not many good reviews for the companies you represent.
After notifying your website about one of your businesses taking cash deposit and not competing the job they were paid for, then they advise you that they had given deposit back without questioning the validity of their business practices or asking for proof that they paid any returns of deposit. You need to protect the customers as it is your website that promotes shonky untruthful businesses under your name. Untrustworthy operators and website who protects untruthful businesses with previous complaints and reported stolen customers money.
I have more proof if needed and stop deleting peoples feedback to hide shonky operators.

Hi there.
Ejg renovations now have their building license suspended by fair trading.
You are supporting these businesses who are-
Shonky operators who are dishonest and steal customers money.

DeltaBega

DeltaBegaCanberra 2600, ACT

Only one reply and they were dodgy

I'm not impressed. I posted an ad for a removalist and got only one reply from a company with very bad reviews.
I'll not be employing them, thanks to the reviewers.

Dasher

DasherPerth, WA

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Pre-Purchase Pest inspection - ordered and paid waited for 4 days post inspection and post payment for report - with a known time limitation...Aggressive service provider when requesting paid for report ...3 Days after receiving report received second request for payment received....Abhorrent poor service and customer relations - stay away

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Dasher, I'm dissapointed to hear of your experience with one of the businesses who responded to your ad. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can investigate this matter. I hope to hear from you soon.

Rebecca G.

Rebecca G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Posted tiling job

Posted a tiling job was only able to get one response which was a waste of time as I wasnt able to respond with pictures same day. I queried wether the job could be done only to be told they couldnt do the job, with no reason other than it appeared to be only on offer for one day with no price, and only after pictures were sent. Also didnt even bother replying to tell me until I followed up. If this is the level of service from providers its useless.

R R.

R R.North Queensland, QLD

Recommends dodgy companies

passed me details onto my moovers and they scammed me, took my money and never showed up! Only went with that company as you guys recommended them! So upset and annoyed pleSe be warned guys none of these recommendations can be trusted

JLai

JLaiSydney

Oneflare accept scammer as their registered business

They don't screen the business registered with them, as such our personal contacts get released to the scammer. We being contacted by a scammer (Coast2Coast / Coastal Roof Tiling) and took away our money without completing the job.
Apparently the scammer has court case (I just realised after a simple google search); not sure why Oneflare not screen those as part of their engagement with the business. Our personal contact being shared by Oneflare to scammer.

Phil F.

Phil F.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Trust, Very Very Poor

When signed up was explained one process now the goalposts have changed. Total lack of honesty and transparency from this company. Do not trust!!!!!!
False leads and profiteering that is all Oneflare is about.