Cheating

I paid my quarterly payments they took my money and they removed my credits too.
No job and empty ads coming.
I had my previous credit 240 now they removed it.

Gloria G.

Gloria G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money ripper website

Oneflare is just a money ripper for professionals, artists and small service providers. With around $100 per month you usually get nothing, and they hide the unsubscribe button on purpose, so when you decide to unsubscribe you can only find a misleading button there and they keep deducting money from your bank account, and refuse to refund.

h o.

h o.Sydney, NSW

Scam

As a business owner please don't be scammed by these people, they enjoying your money, make sure the auto top up is turned off otherwise Goodluck they drain your banks account even while you are a sleep.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi h o. Thanks for your review. The auto top up feature only activates when you quote on a job and not automatically overnight. Please contact support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into this for you.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

customer service terrible

Extremely expensive for tradies to find work on it,
found it to be a scam, they boost businesses for who pays the most. Never used it and asked for a refund on the second day which supposedly they don't do.
extremely disappointed, left a bad review on fb was told someone would get back to me that was weeks ago.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Simon, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't hear back from our team. In order to look into this further for you please contact me via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak to Evan. I look forward to hearing from you.

Good if you are a regular user. Beware of credits expiring

The platform is pretty good, although you can no longer pay per quote. Instead you have to buy packs and they expire (which I don't agree with). Some people are not regular users and there are no email notification sent for when credits are about to expire. I had credits expire multiple times and tried to contact support and they kept "passing my enquiry to onto the relevant teams" and then stopped responding. Customer service is great only if you are spending money with them.

shack

shackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A real scammer

Warning for business holders, most leads will connect you to the customers having FAKE contact details or not responsive at all. Oneflare will charge you regardless EVEN you can't communicate with the customers. If you call them to complain you will ONLY waste your time. I attached a job request which the customer never advertised and scammed those details.

Bryce F.

Bryce F.Sydney, NSW

Scam, 90% of phone calls would hang up.

for a company this platform is the worst! the call system comes down to if you can answer the phone fast enough, talking about under 4 seconds and even then the phone call cuts out or another company gets the call.
felt like sometimes they do fact phone call and leads.

MOMOS27

MOMOS27Hunter Region, NSW

From a business perspective

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Michelle, We are very sorry to read your experience hasn't been as we would have liked. We will investigate all details on your profile and get back to you shortly. Thanks!

Skyehawker

SkyehawkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible scam app

Evan A.Oneflare

Good afternoon Skyehawker, Thanks for your review and for taking the time to speak with me today. I've sent you a follow up email to assist with resolving many of your above issues. I hope to speak to you again soon.

GreensideCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Have used this for my business. But never again

Have used this occasionally for my business, but costs a lot to quote some jobs.
Even once you pay to quote for a job, there is no guarantee the customer will even get in contact with you to actually go quote the job properly.
When you contact oneflare they couldn’t care less, refuse to refund or credit you when the customer doesn’t even give you a chance to quote the job
Disgraceful how they treat businesses and will never use again

Greenside

I contacted your support team regarding this and they said that it doesn’t qualify for a refund under your policy
So what’s the point

linked A.

linked A.South East Queensland, QLD

I am using this website for my business, they are scammer, lie and change polices manytime

I had paid 6mths membership, every time I give quote, the client had hired already but Oneflare did not update their website this. So I paid credit for give quote but client said he hired already. I asked oneflare refund for quoting this client who already hired before even I give quote but Oneflare did not give me refund. These issues happened many times but refuse to give refund and keep charging fee.
This company is money grab organization from businesses. DO not use this company, not many chance of getting client from this website

Amanda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful experience as a business owner

No assistance in how to use their platform, didn't refund leads that didn't reply as promised, difficult process to cancel subscription. Leads don't reply, not one job won. Awful customer service.

Amanda R.

I requested that my account be deleted. I've already spent far too long with your so called support people who do NOTHING. You can email me at amanda@headshotz.com.au

Amanda R.

Haha you never emailed! You like to make it look like you care but you didn't email so you really don't care.

Ween Son K.

Ween Son K.Perth, WA

Business model is a Scam & a Rip Off! Do not use!

Ridiculous charges for leads

Never use these guys!
Selected a lawn mowing job and was charged $23.00 for the pleasure. Rang the help desk as this was obviously a mistake, but was advised that this was the correct charge.
It appears they want to drive businesses away by charging exorbitant prices. This also doesn't work for potential customers as the charges eventually get passed onto them.
Hi Pages is a far better and more professional outfit for leads and an abundant amount of businesses to provide comparative quotes.

Robbers

They rob businesses with fake leads. Charge 10's of $ per lead, and despite commitment for a refund on unresponsive leads, 90% of times they simply reject your refund claims.
Cheaters & Robbers!

Anthony
Anthony
Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Anthony, I'd be happy to have another look at how your account has been handled. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au

Lorenzo prioste

Lorenzo priosteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service and make you pay for giving customers advise.

The only person that helps me is Yass and I give him 5 stars .Yass got me refunds and helped me a lot. Without Yass I would not stay with Oneflare.

Scott

Scott

More transparency required

Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is terrible platform to stole the money from Business

I am the one of Business running on Oneflare. At this platform, any businesses who could not be successful with the job because of customers faults ( as unresponsive customers or who is providing the incorrect or disconnected numbers), the credit refund is not applied to business. Another non-refund, if the businesses could not provide the quote that customers want. I could not believe some platforms to earn the money in this way even just only 1 or 2 jobs per week.

I would prefer don’t use this platform for automotive business.

This is terrible and stolen platform.

Jacob C

Jacob CSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!!

100% agree , Verify your 16$ leads ah!!!! used for over a year ,but leads are not genuine and the lies to come out of the customer service team,unbelievable! Getting a refund is near on impossible.

Sabih R.