gopi s.

gopi s.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money with Oneflare

useless support team and its not good for sellers, sucking hard earned money for useless leads and refunding back, Dont waste your money with oneflare, Useless platform-- doing unfair business

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just terrible

I couldn’t login so had to call them. I was told they reset my details. It failed so I had to call back again. They told me they sent an email to reset my password. It didn’t arrive. So I had to ring back again. They told me my own email address was wrong. Had it for years. No help do I asked to speak to a manager. No help. Just terrible. Can’t use app so off to use Airtasker instead.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Clare, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience. I'm unsure what could have caused this issue but would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to have your email sent to Evan so I can have a look into this for you.

Bailey Scarlett

Bailey Scarlett

BUNCH OF PESTS

Most annoying company. DO NOT RECOMMEND, makes you put your details in for a quote on their website, I've been harassed with over 30 calls in less than 5 days, calling consecutively 1 after the other at times if I didn't answer. Only 3 different numbers all claiming to be from OneFlare. Bunch of pests

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Bailey, Thanks for your review. I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to make a complaint so we can inform the businesses who contacted you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Joni H.

Joni H.

Steels numbers to charge businesses

This company steels mobile numbers & sends them to trade people. The trades people are charged $10.00 for every number. But I do not have a oneflare account and do not need a service. So I had 5 texts and calls from trades people and did not want any services, oneflare will charge all 5 trades people for my number . They are getting numbers form some phone apps and lots more. Hope this helps. Don't use a service that's spoofing numbers to rip off tradies.

NguyenNew South Wales

Unethical reviews

I lost $1000 because this business only lets good reviews posted. I now want to leave a bad review for the business which took my money and didn’t provide the service but they didn’t allow the review to be posted.

Nguyen

How come you always responded the same in every comment. Hahaha. You don’t know what else to say ? The truth is your response is untrue and inflammatory.

Nathan

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

a complete waste of time

sign my business up and waited for a call. Call comes next day no problem at all, lady said she would sign me up which was great so helpful then tried to schedule me another call to help me “get setup” with my account I declined but then said she would sign me up anyways and so that was it, call ended, no email about any signup or anything, I contact support and they said we have to “discuss details about your account” which i don’t understand because i’ve just had a call saying they would sign me up, a complete waste of my time

Anna SchmidtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't work for these grubs.

One Flare take money when not approved. They are Grubs. In this time of covid19 it is brutal that they are taking money which is not approved. My partner called to stop it and they kept hanging up on him. The bank can't stop it for some garbage reason. Don't anybody use this mob of Grubs for work or employment.

Didn't work for me

Alan G.

Alan G.Perth, WA

What a RIP OFF

Do waste your money with these people, there happy to take your money without contacting you that you are not getting any leads. If you are a small business fined an better way because all you will do is waste your money here.

J T.

J T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Update: allow criminals to post services

I needed my ac fixed for the summer last year. I used oneflare to find a repairer. What they offered me was a career criminal. I paid a $8000 deposit and the work never arrvived. I complained to oneflare and according to them - they simply do a ABN check and insurance check. A simple Google search would have uncovered a criminal history. My recommendation, AVOID ONEFLARE. we are now in a lengthy and expensive litigation to get our deposit back all because oneflare offered us a criminal.

Mark L.

Mark L.

Web design leads

I paid for the $500 a month credits as I was seeing a lot of leads flowing through oneflare when I registered my email for a trial.

Upon going to a paid subscription I have come to realise a lot of these leads are fake or the job alerts will pop up and then disappear upon loading the app.

When asking oneflare on the phone the rep said this is because 3/3 quotes would be filled so the job disappears but I find that incredibly hard to believe that within a second of a job appearing 3 quotes are fulfilled.

Won’t be renewing and would recommend other small busineses stay away, clearly a scam.

Saabman

SaabmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Source of unsolicited spam

I have not had any dealings with the organization to date but have Recently received a number of unsolicited Spam sms messages promoting some service they offer. Underhanded marketing practices

colin70

colin70South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute fake advertising. Third party who do not verify anything!

Fake advertising effecting other businesses!!!They say 10 best asbestos removalists in Brisbane, yet every single junk company they recommend is on their third party site paying them fees!! Jims Asbestos removal had a lot of bad google reviews until they shut down their google acount and created new ones. These people also don’t verify if the asbestos removal service is even legal.

These companies should be shut down. No qualifications & just bum off firms that put the actual work in to get licensed and qualified.

spikez

spikez

Auto debit credit card with no service provided

Rort company do not give your details. No followup or communication with client or service provider. Lack of communication and just telling lies

Waste of time

I subscribed to this service and you really just receive rubbish quotes. Basically just a tonne of small fry stuff that is pure price shopping. Not one of the people I approached on a paid quote even responded to my enquiry.

You are better off to just do google Adwords. This is expensive and if you pay to subscribe you will only encourage it.