Oneflare (page 2 of 15)

DavidQueensland

Horrible!

Bryce F.

Bryce F.Sydney, NSW

Scam, 90% of phone calls would hang up.

for a company this platform is the worst! the call system comes down to if you can answer the phone fast enough, talking about under 4 seconds and even then the phone call cuts out or another company gets the call.
felt like sometimes they do fact phone call and leads.

thorough

Don't use a company ? that doesn't fix it's mistakes

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Remember! Oneflare takes NO responsibility for their technicians.

I had paid a deposit for a job that never took place because the electrician never showed up. (Total power installation is the company) I would suggest not to blindly trust technicians found of Oneflare. Oneflare takes no responsibility or action.

Evan A.Oneflare

Don’t use Oneflare not worthy of even one star!

They accept no responsibility for companies they recommend who take your money and do not deliver goods or services paid for. Oneflare’s response to this is “just write a bad review!”

MOMOS27

MOMOS27Hunter Region, NSW

From a business perspective

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Michelle, We are very sorry to read your experience hasn't been as we would have liked. We will investigate all details on your profile and get back to you shortly. Thanks!

Shane T.Sydney, NSW

Nice reviews for your businesses, ‘Oneflare’ after being ripped off by one of your referred builders.

Not many good reviews for the companies you represent.
After notifying your website about one of your businesses taking cash deposit and not competing the job they were paid for, then they advise you that they had given deposit back without questioning the validity of their business practices or asking for proof that they paid any returns of deposit. You need to protect the customers as it is your website that promotes shonky untruthful businesses under your name. Untrustworthy operators and website who protects untruthful businesses with previous complaints and reported stolen customers money.
I have more proof if needed and stop deleting peoples feedback to hide shonky operators.

Hi there.
Ejg renovations now have their building license suspended by fair trading.
You are supporting these businesses who are-
Shonky operators who are dishonest and steal customers money.

DeltaBega

DeltaBegaCanberra 2600, ACT

Only one reply and they were dodgy

I'm not impressed. I posted an ad for a removalist and got only one reply from a company with very bad reviews.
I'll not be employing them, thanks to the reviewers.

Dasher

DasherPerth, WA

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Pre-Purchase Pest inspection - ordered and paid waited for 4 days post inspection and post payment for report - with a known time limitation...Aggressive service provider when requesting paid for report ...3 Days after receiving report received second request for payment received....Abhorrent poor service and customer relations - stay away

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Dasher, I'm dissapointed to hear of your experience with one of the businesses who responded to your ad. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can investigate this matter. I hope to hear from you soon.

Skyehawker

SkyehawkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible scam app

Evan A.Oneflare

Good afternoon Skyehawker, Thanks for your review and for taking the time to speak with me today. I've sent you a follow up email to assist with resolving many of your above issues. I hope to speak to you again soon.

Rebecca G.

Rebecca G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Posted tiling job

Posted a tiling job was only able to get one response which was a waste of time as I wasnt able to respond with pictures same day. I queried wether the job could be done only to be told they couldnt do the job, with no reason other than it appeared to be only on offer for one day with no price, and only after pictures were sent. Also didnt even bother replying to tell me until I followed up. If this is the level of service from providers its useless.

NguyenNew South Wales

Unethical reviews

I lost $1000 because this business only lets good reviews posted. I now want to leave a bad review for the business which took my money and didn’t provide the service but they didn’t allow the review to be posted.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Nguyen

How come you always responded the same in every comment. Hahaha. You don’t know what else to say ? The truth is your response is untrue and inflammatory.

GreensideCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Have used this for my business. But never again

Have used this occasionally for my business, but costs a lot to quote some jobs.
Even once you pay to quote for a job, there is no guarantee the customer will even get in contact with you to actually go quote the job properly.
When you contact oneflare they couldn’t care less, refuse to refund or credit you when the customer doesn’t even give you a chance to quote the job
Disgraceful how they treat businesses and will never use again

Greenside

I contacted your support team regarding this and they said that it doesn’t qualify for a refund under your policy
So what’s the point

R R.

R R.North Queensland, QLD

Recommends dodgy companies

passed me details onto my moovers and they scammed me, took my money and never showed up! Only went with that company as you guys recommended them! So upset and annoyed pleSe be warned guys none of these recommendations can be trusted

JLai

JLaiSydney

Oneflare accept scammer as their registered business

They don't screen the business registered with them, as such our personal contacts get released to the scammer. We being contacted by a scammer (Coast2Coast / Coastal Roof Tiling) and took away our money without completing the job.
Apparently the scammer has court case (I just realised after a simple google search); not sure why Oneflare not screen those as part of their engagement with the business. Our personal contact being shared by Oneflare to scammer.

linked A.

linked A.South East Queensland, QLD

I am using this website for my business, they are scammer, lie and change polices manytime

I had paid 6mths membership, every time I give quote, the client had hired already but Oneflare did not update their website this. So I paid credit for give quote but client said he hired already. I asked oneflare refund for quoting this client who already hired before even I give quote but Oneflare did not give me refund. These issues happened many times but refuse to give refund and keep charging fee.
This company is money grab organization from businesses. DO not use this company, not many chance of getting client from this website

Phil F.

Phil F.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Trust, Very Very Poor

When signed up was explained one process now the goalposts have changed. Total lack of honesty and transparency from this company. Do not trust!!!!!!
False leads and profiteering that is all Oneflare is about.

Mason

MasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unethical on showing Reviews

I had a job with a removalist listed on oneflare. They did a really bad job but had a good rating on oneflare (4.2) and good reviews. I thought I should leave a review for them so others don't use them. I realised after posting the review even though it says it's posted I can't see my review on that business page. Tried contacting oneflare using their chat and they said they can see my review on their side sharing a screenshot. I tried multiple browsers searching for the review and still could not see that. It seems it's mainly showing good reviews. With regards to the business total stars it's now 4.3!

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Mason, Thanks for your review. I'd be happy to investigate this again for you, If you could please write to support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with the reviews team your email will come through to me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Xpose F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No verification done on tradies

Because this site does not perform any checks against the businesses posted on the site it attracts frauds and conmen. I got conned by one of the builders from this site.

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

What is the point?

Have posted a plumbing job in metro Brisbane and waited 24 hours for anyone to respond. No response at all. Good concept, but if Oneflare doesn't have trades people signed up to respond or provide fulfillment, then this website goes nowhere.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Joe, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get any quotes for your job request and would appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can check your job and expand our network of plumbers in your local area.