Oneflare (page 3 of 15)

Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Tilers

I recieved 3 tradies and only one actually showed up...all 3 were asian with difficult english speaking...im extremely disappointed in oneflare and the poor quality of trades in a state with no current restrictions in place.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Carol, I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with the businesses who contacted you. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

No proper screening of professionals

Hired a painting business only to have the project ruined. Off to Fair Trading. Very disappointing. This company was a bunch of mugs masquerading as professional painters. We are furthering legal action against the contractor and considering implicating Oneflare as fault to damages incurred.

Kathy

Kathy

Stay away

I hired a plumber from oneflare and he overcharged me for a job that he didn’t even fix and then when I asked for him to return ([name removed] from bontech plumbing is his name)to fix the job or give me a refund he called to abuse me calling me a fat butt selfish low-life person. I complained to oneflare and they did nothing about it. All they said was that they will call him and monitor him. How about ban him that would have been more appropriate

Very slow workers

Tanya
Tanya

I delete the one flare account sorry

Amanda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful experience as a business owner

No assistance in how to use their platform, didn't refund leads that didn't reply as promised, difficult process to cancel subscription. Leads don't reply, not one job won. Awful customer service.

Amanda R.

I requested that my account be deleted. I've already spent far too long with your so called support people who do NOTHING. You can email me at amanda@headshotz.com.au

Amanda R.

Haha you never emailed! You like to make it look like you care but you didn't email so you really don't care.

Mitchel

MitchelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers - Beware of giving them your credit card details.

Sharryn Sinclair

Sharryn SinclairPerth, WA

Unscrupulous thieves

Do not trust this company!
They will keep deducting and call it a subscription. 3 people in my circle are fighting to get money’s returned.
If they are deducting form your account make sure you take the matter further. Companies can not do this.

Ween Son K.

Ween Son K.Perth, WA

Business model is a Scam & a Rip Off! Do not use!

Ridiculous charges for leads

Never use these guys!
Selected a lawn mowing job and was charged $23.00 for the pleasure. Rang the help desk as this was obviously a mistake, but was advised that this was the correct charge.
It appears they want to drive businesses away by charging exorbitant prices. This also doesn't work for potential customers as the charges eventually get passed onto them.
Hi Pages is a far better and more professional outfit for leads and an abundant amount of businesses to provide comparative quotes.

Nathan

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

a complete waste of time

sign my business up and waited for a call. Call comes next day no problem at all, lady said she would sign me up which was great so helpful then tried to schedule me another call to help me “get setup” with my account I declined but then said she would sign me up anyways and so that was it, call ended, no email about any signup or anything, I contact support and they said we have to “discuss details about your account” which i don’t understand because i’ve just had a call saying they would sign me up, a complete waste of my time

Robbers

They rob businesses with fake leads. Charge 10's of $ per lead, and despite commitment for a refund on unresponsive leads, 90% of times they simply reject your refund claims.
Cheaters & Robbers!

Anthony
Anthony
Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Anthony, I'd be happy to have another look at how your account has been handled. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au

FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Many con men posing as Tradies on this website

In 2018, I enlisted a bathroom tradie to do my bathroom from OneFlare. He ran off with my deposit without completing any work.
His name was [name removed].
OneFlare allowed him to set up multiple pages on OneFlare and is verified within minutes without any official checks.
I recently found out that he is still conning people out of their deposits under a new business name after I reported him and his several business listings on OneFlare.
Then OneFlare don't allow you to post negative reviews as it does not meet their reviews guidelines.
What a load of crap.

OneFlare and [name removed] are representing honest hard-working Australian tradies poorly and it is disappointing.
DO NOT USE.

Fee

I already have and failed to get a response.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Fee, I'm sorry to hear that. I've reached out to you via private message on product review so I can look into this.

Lorenzo prioste

Lorenzo priosteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service and make you pay for giving customers advise.

The only person that helps me is Yass and I give him 5 stars .Yass got me refunds and helped me a lot. Without Yass I would not stay with Oneflare.

Richard

RichardVictoria

Won't use again

I tried using Oneflare for catering purpose and I didn't get a single response! Then they ask for me for a review...... Well here's your review. Wont use again. Thanks

John Singleton

John SingletonSydney, NSW

Waste of money

Didn't get a single project through them. For a small IT business such as ours, with low profit margins, Oneflare credit system is too expensive. It is also not explained clearly in advance. You can try if you are willing to risk 1000s of dollar, the required credits/job in your industry are low or the profit margins are high. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money.

Anna SchmidtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't work for these grubs.

One Flare take money when not approved. They are Grubs. In this time of covid19 it is brutal that they are taking money which is not approved. My partner called to stop it and they kept hanging up on him. The bank can't stop it for some garbage reason. Don't anybody use this mob of Grubs for work or employment.

Scott

Scott

More transparency required

Sue

SueAustralian Capital Territory

Not what I asked for

I was looking for a painter, but instead got two very quick responses from project management companies that were overpriced. Would have preferred to deal directly with a tradesman than a middleman.

Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is terrible platform to stole the money from Business

I am the one of Business running on Oneflare. At this platform, any businesses who could not be successful with the job because of customers faults ( as unresponsive customers or who is providing the incorrect or disconnected numbers), the credit refund is not applied to business. Another non-refund, if the businesses could not provide the quote that customers want. I could not believe some platforms to earn the money in this way even just only 1 or 2 jobs per week.

I would prefer don’t use this platform for automotive business.

This is terrible and stolen platform.

Didn't work for me