Oneflare (page 4 of 15)

Sabih R.Sydney, NSW

Complete Garbage for Tradies

Sid

SidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse experience and highly unprofessional

Worse experience I have ever had. They do commitment in low cost then keep on increasing demand and leave the jobs incomplete ,take money and never respond. The only option left with me to again pay extra money to finish job.
Highly unprofessional. Never recommend anyone.

dawa s.

dawa s.Katherine, NT

Negligent. Unreliable. Useless. Untrustworthy.

Hired a removalist through Oneflare. Oneflare advertises scammers. They do not have social responsibility towards their customers. they want the customers to do the research beforehand because do not want to owe liability for customer. They earn commissions from the scammers.

Alan G.

Alan G.Perth, WA

What a RIP OFF

Do waste your money with these people, there happy to take your money without contacting you that you are not getting any leads. If you are a small business fined an better way because all you will do is waste your money here.

J T.

J T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Update: allow criminals to post services

I needed my ac fixed for the summer last year. I used oneflare to find a repairer. What they offered me was a career criminal. I paid a $8000 deposit and the work never arrvived. I complained to oneflare and according to them - they simply do a ABN check and insurance check. A simple Google search would have uncovered a criminal history. My recommendation, AVOID ONEFLARE. we are now in a lengthy and expensive litigation to get our deposit back all because oneflare offered us a criminal.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hopeless-not one response

I had a breakdown In my car,got onto
oneflare to get a tow truck,auto response emailed to say had 15 professionals going to send quote...not a single one got back to me ! Pathetic

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promote scammers - do not use.

Oneflare failed to check for previous criminal history in relation to an air conditioning company based in Bayswater.
For some strange reason majority of reviews for this company on OneFlare are positive despite every other review website having copious reviews which state the truth of this company, in which they deceit clients in paying large deposits upfront and then never carry out the work intended. Leaving clients to go to VCAT to retrieve their deposits.
Oneflare refuses to remove this company from their list of services which leads to more people being scammed from this company and losing money.
Shameful actions from Oneflare, failing to protect their clients from scammers.

Nicole

Hi, thank you for your automated response.
We have contacted OneFlare in regards to this company and have such not received an adequate response from OneFlare, therefore we have left this review.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Nicole, Thanks for getting back to me. I've sent you a private message on the platform so that I can investigate our response when you raised this issue and check it was handled correctly. I look forward to speaking with you.

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam - Fake Job Leads

We paid $550 a month for credits after seeing good leads flowing through, only to discover that majority of the leads are fake. Wrong numbers on the leads and/or no response.

When questioning OneFlare they wouldn't give refund but finally confirmed all leads we accepted didn't proceed with any of the quotes, confirming they were fake.. I suspect it is someone's job at OneFlare to create fake job alerts to gain business.

Stay away from this company.
Customer service is also terrible.

Krystal

I find it interesting that you immediately respond to my public review, but yet still haven’t contacted me directly - it’s been 2 weeks since I provided my contact details.
Scam!

Mark L.

Mark L.

Web design leads

I paid for the $500 a month credits as I was seeing a lot of leads flowing through oneflare when I registered my email for a trial.

Upon going to a paid subscription I have come to realise a lot of these leads are fake or the job alerts will pop up and then disappear upon loading the app.

When asking oneflare on the phone the rep said this is because 3/3 quotes would be filled so the job disappears but I find that incredibly hard to believe that within a second of a job appearing 3 quotes are fulfilled.

Won’t be renewing and would recommend other small busineses stay away, clearly a scam.

IshworSydney, NSW

I don't trust this site.

Just got 3 quote from this site to do decking job. I choose compitave one. Name of the company is ozy decking and person name is derek sandy sutton. He came to my house for quotation purpose. He asked for deposit. I transfer deposit and job schedule for weekend. He never come to do the job and blocked my number. His abn is fake in this site and he have multiple fake business. Quick question to oneflair. How you treat this kind of fraud business? This happened to me and this guy will ripoff others too. Please let me know whats your measure to prvent this kind of doggy business?

Ishwor

Thanks Jenny, i have sent email to support@oneflare.com.au

Dodgy AF

Had a lady book an appointment to fix a broken shutter blind. Was suppose to come at 130. Heard nothing and called in after 2 to hear that they would be a little later before 3pm. Ended up cancelling as it was almost 4pm and no show. Then a lady comes to my house unannounced after 6pm and tries to charge my housemate for absolutely nothing. DONT USE THIS.

Scott M.

Scott M.Sydney, NSW

Do not waste your money

WARNING - I paid $150 for lead credits for local photography jobs but be warned even if they don't send you any leads those credits expire within a few months. Will be speaking with Fair Trading Monday.

Evan A.Oneflare

Business don't register with these guys not but a scam

This company is running a scam, don't register with them as a business thinking you will get any leads.First issue: When you quote for a job you don't get a response and in some cases the customer leads are dummy because they don't even open your quote.
Second issue: Paying for leads that clearly have been given away already in some cases. When you make a phone call and advise them about it they say its a missed opportunity.
Stay away from this site and the company.
I don’t like to give any company a negative feedback as I know how business works. There is alway up and downs which is acceptable but there are few things which does not fit right.

MaccaBrisbane

Dodgy

The worst cleaners I have ever used. Had to do everything again myself and they insisted on payment prior to them finishing the job. One flare didnt care & no refund!!!

Macca

I have already received a phone call from Oneflare telling me that the cleaners will not refund my money and neither will oneflare so bad luck.

Dodgy Scammers

Was a business with Oneflare and they were pretty good until they changed their policy for refunding leads.

A company should be loyal to its businesses because at the end of the day we are the ones paying your wages.

Upon a recent follow up i was advised that they will not refund a lead anymore for no contact with the customer. How can you say that this is now only valid for premium business??

Is sounds like a dodgy way of making more money. Every lead that costs a business to quote should be followed up and compensated respectively.

You leave me with a bad taste in my mouth and will be cancelling my subscription. Thanks dodgy !!

sbeavisSydney, NSW

Is it a scam?

The Oneflare business model does little to support the value of a photographer. In short Oneflare themselves will usually get paid at least 3 times for each job advertised - regardless of whether a photographer actually gets the job or gets paid at all. They persistently fuel "a race to the bottom" from their workforce. The advertisers on Oneflare are often extremely hard to contact - so much so that I have wondered if they are even real sometimes? My advice - stay away. I wish the ACCC would have a look at these types of businesses.

ashQueensland

Tradies have to pay to respond to your job request

I was unaware that tradies have to pay $30 to respond to the job request. So if you change your mind and dont cancel the job you are rung by tradies who have paid $30 to respond to a job thats no longer available. This is unfair to the tradies.

ash

I have cancelled the job. I feel a lot better now knowing that the tradies will get a refund. Thanks for clarifying that.

Bill

BillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Avoid oneflare, try other forms of advertising

We were with them and found leads go very fast (theres not enough of them) and are very low quality. Most dont respond and if they do they want it for dirt cheap. waste of time and energy (demotivating) Try other forms of advertising

Waste of Money for Small Businesses

This is a waste of money for small businesses. Charging small businesses such a high rate to quote on a job is not supporting small business. Most people are requesting quotes just to price shop or get an idea of how much jobs cost. Business owners should only be paying when someone actually hires them. I have wasted hundreds of dollars. Asked to have ONE quote refunded as the client no longer needed the service as they found a friend to do the job. Was denied a refund. Oneflare is a big scam! I will be deleting my listing and encourage others to do the same. Let's go back to the old days of getting genuine FREE enquiries via our websites.

Saabman

SaabmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Source of unsolicited spam

I have not had any dealings with the organization to date but have Recently received a number of unsolicited Spam sms messages promoting some service they offer. Underhanded marketing practices