Oneflare (page 4 of 8)

MaccaBrisbane

Dodgy

The worst cleaners I have ever used. Had to do everything again myself and they insisted on payment prior to them finishing the job. One flare didnt care & no refund!!!

Macca

I have already received a phone call from Oneflare telling me that the cleaners will not refund my money and neither will oneflare so bad luck.

ashQueensland

Tradies have to pay to respond to your job request

I was unaware that tradies have to pay $30 to respond to the job request. So if you change your mind and dont cancel the job you are rung by tradies who have paid $30 to respond to a job thats no longer available. This is unfair to the tradies.

ash

I have cancelled the job. I feel a lot better now knowing that the tradies will get a refund. Thanks for clarifying that.

Bill
BillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Avoid oneflare, try other forms of advertising

We were with them and found leads go very fast (theres not enough of them) and are very low quality. Most dont respond and if they do they want it for dirt cheap. waste of time and energy (demotivating) Try other forms of advertising

Chris LonghurstMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Not entirely bad, but be careful with Oneflare

Keri H.
Keri H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service- took money and did not complete job

Service requested to install a door and jam by carpenter Jason. Do not use him. He came and said he would remove the door, take the full amount of money $550 and return the following day to install the door.
He never came back. Reported to Oneflare they were useless. Never using service again. Future customers be careful.

Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed on first go

Posted a couple of jobs on Thursday, an auto electrical (install two dash cams) and a window tint job, two days later no quotes. So abit disappointed on my first try. I'll give it another go for electrical soon and see if I get a different response.

Mbo
MboNorthern Region, NSW

Misleading, unfair and maybe even unethical.

John
John

Got conned out of my money

Posted a job to fix a leaking aircon, guy quoted me $125 inc materials, charged me more than double and didn't even fix it. Still leaking. Won't answer messages now.

Unfinished work

We saw dnd Solid Concrete working next door (obtained through Oneflare), so we asked them to do a job for us too. We paid them in full (a mistake!) but they have not returned to complete the job.

Lee
Lee

Total waste of time

Waited a full 24 hours as the site recommended and didn't get a single reply to the most simple of jobs involving a fridge repair. Should have just rung a professional instead of waiting all day to for nothing. Don't waste your time, just Google the professional you need like everyone else does and call them on the spot.

Evan A.Oneflare

Prepare to have your phone and email spammed

Non stop bombardment of time wasting quoters asking for more information for your job. Flooded with emails, phone ringing non stop. Is this good or bad? I have a business to run i can't afford to field 10+ phone calls within the first 2 minutes of posting a job, even if they can't quote off the info given they just spam you to get the foot in the door.

Misleading Crooks

Take your money and will not take phone calls, an absolute joke. Do not use them. They will rip you off.

terrible service

Matt h

Only one quote by sms and wanted cash up front paid into bank account

Matt h

Dear One Flare, my first step was to email you. You did not bother to reply. I only went viral when you choose to ignore the issue

Zero response

Posted a mechanic wanted for clutch job on truck , did not get one response. Was easy job and easy location to get to . Still no replys