Oneflare (page 4 of 11)

G-Jen
G-JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Refunds for unseen quotes. Overpriced and untrustworthy

Their policy no longer refunds for unseen quotes. Apparently if a lead hasn't seen your quotes, be sure to request a refund within the 72 hour period or you lose your credit. We missed a request by 1 hour due to public holiday on the day, Oneflare refuse to refund points, even being a paying businesses for 5+ years. As a previous review said, if client refuses to return any calls or answer the calls and not interested in checking the quote provided. Then the business should be refunded the points.

KamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not sure anymore

Accordning to new policy. If you are not a premium member then you won't be able to get refund for quotes not seen by clients or if you are unable to contact the client. I believe it's waste of time and money. If client refuses to return any calls or answer the calls and not interested in checking the quote provided. Then the business should be refunded the points.

Kam

I was the first one to quote and then rang the number provided and also sent SMS... No response. Verified or not verified. Waste of time and money.

Chris LRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Rip Off Do Not Join If Looking For Work

I paid the $99 to join oneflare as a contract Accountant / Tax Agent. I smelt a rat from day one when I bid for work even offering ridiculous prices however not one genuine offer accepted. They must use a call centre in India to make fake leads as usually overnight I get about 30-40 texts with leads. I contract on Airtasker as well and get plenty of work.

Big O

Lot of fraud leads,bad service.
Once was good now O.
To expensive.
Tradesman and small business go away from
Oneflare.

RobertSydney

Scammers

These Guys are crap, scammers at there best. Stay clear
They will take money out of your account without advising you!!!!

Time wasted..

Very poor leads . Not one lead with an email or phone number which was useful.. think twice and dont waste time and money

Tom
TomGold Coast

Would give 0 stars if possible.

Really bad sell fraudulent leads and will not check on leads that are fraudulent.

Be wary can easily be scammed by competitors and made up enquiries.

Platform was once good has gone down hill and I would not recommend,

ReneeG
ReneeG

Oneflare suppliers only given a 72 hour timeframe to request a refund! What a joke!

Rada
RadaMelbourne

Don’t waste your money

Extremely poor lead generator compared to Facebook or Google. Once they’ve received their payment, they don’t care about you basically.

Zee
ZeePerth

Money money money

They are just taking tradies money in many way. Charge $600 for 3 phone calls. They are laying and not resolving problems. They calling you many times when they need your money but they never contact you when you have a problem with them.

Evan A.Oneflare

Save your time and money

Spent heaps of time and money and after sending about 20 quotes and following up I got nothing, not a single job, do yourself a favour and stay away.

Evan A.Oneflare

Leads unresponsive and oneflare takes no responsibility.

I requested a refund for unresponsive leads after waiting 60days for a response, the claim was rejected. To add insult to injury to access a refund you need to sign up to there paid monthly subscription to qualify for refunds. It’s a shame really.

In my opinion I believe that some of the leads are manufactured and sold to unsuspecting business. Of course I have no proof of this but given the response from the support team that is the conclusion I have come to.

Adam
Adam

Hi Adam,

Thankyou for the update. We appreciate you taking the time to raise these issues with us here and over the phone with senior management.

COMPLETE RIP OFF

Don't make customers aware when they need 3 quotes for a service, that it cost the each supplier $10.00 just to click to get their contact number or lead. You ring customer ASAP and they have already got someone but dont update their page to say so. I think customers should avoid using this tool and just use Google, type in what they want and it cost no one for a quote for either party.

Scammers

These guys are the biggest scammers going around.
You pay upwards of $15 for a lead or to get your business out to your customers and if the customer does not bother to look at your lead, they still take your money.
I advise people to stay away from this service.
TOTAL SCAMMERS.

Evan A.Oneflare

The whole project doesn’t make sense and very bad for business owner

It’s not a good app for me. I am the business owner and for every job I will have to pay to bid on. Sometimes it is shown that I was hired for some task but I was actually not, then there are some strange client that gave me one star for the service I have never done