Peter d54Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No mobile so no quote.

I tried to get a quote but i don't have a mobile phone. I couldn't continue with the quote process and when i opened the chat box i was told because they cant send me an sms they couldn't give me a quote.

Evan A.Oneflare

HI Peter, I'm sorry to hear we were not able to assist you. We do require a mobile phone number to post a job. However you can contact businesses directly using our directory. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you need any help.

Peter d54

I don't have a mobile phone. I will go elsewere.

Royden L.

Royden L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tradies should avoid

As a tradie this platform is garbage. Leads are expensive, clients unreliable, uncontactable, don't return calls or already have the job done once you call them. Unless you go on a plan you're not entitled to a refund by OneFlare for the dud leads either. Unless you are desperate avoid OneFlare as a tradie.

Evan A.Oneflare

Grateful for my awesome locksmith but calm down!!

Do people really need an email with a call to action for every moment of their interaction with the app. If these are automated there has to be a better way to streamline your comms.

Dirk
Dirk

It’s annoying the way you are kind of forced to have to do that - I’d prefer to just unsubscribe. I wanted a locksmith not a month long conversation about your notifications from a website I never wanted To sign up to. Unsubscribe me.

Nan

NanHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely disappointing

Pay huge amounts of money and get hardly any work.
I would of made more if I handed pamphlets instead

Businesses be aware
Most jobs u bid for will not engage and if they do u loose ur credits anyways

Simon H.

Simon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bringing the trades down

I am a listed buisness on oneflare however i have not had a good dealing with them . There are alot of fake listings and as you pay to quote it is very hard to get your money back its always a fight with oneflare very time consuming . Also it has alot of other trades and it pushes everyone to lower there quotes to try and win that is damaging to our trade and all the work we put in to get a licence and start our own buisness when in the end i think ive made about the same money as i would have woeking for a boss

Ivan Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional services leads generation

I am running a professional services on Oneflare. Not sure about the the leads that are provided are any Worthy. Give 20-30 dollars for a phone number and email address is quite a joke. I had spend hundred dollars just try to get some leads and with zero success rate. I will watch this space with suspicion for now.

Ivan Y.

Okay. Thank you I will contact the account manager.

Dumb trade classification

If you are looking for a Roof Plumber you will have to just use the classification Roofing which is so general a classification that you will just get roofing Wannabees instead.
This makes me suspect that the classifications were NOT worked out by actual tradesmen but by website designers who know nothing about trades. Oneflare told me that they would look into it but months later still no progress so obviously, it's just too hard to get right, leave it how it is, customers wouldn't know and it's making money so couldn't care less.
Until a competitor that beats you to it, then it's too late, the horse has bolted.

jason sCampbelltown

Bad customer service and lead refund policy

Will only refund a lead charge you have paid for only if you PAY for the privilege, even if the customer contact detail they provide are INCORRECT.
So when you pay for a lead based on the information supplied by Oneflare, even if this number is wrong they will NOT refund the lead charge to you, unless you are a PREMIUM member.
Disgraceful!!!

Mohammad.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only one quote.

Oneflare quoted me only one job. I may use oneflare next time. Oneflare is useful service. I may refer oneflare to my friends. I think i like oneflare. I hope oneflare can quote more jobs in the future.

Thanks.

Fiona

FionaVictoria

Waste of money, credits expire

In my line of business not many opportunities are coming in, when they do it’s typically about who is the cheapest. I’ll not be renewing again, credits expire really quickly. Better money spent on google adwords or FB marketing

Evan A.Oneflare

If they sort out the bugs this website may be ok

Very quick to get 1 quote, second took a little longer. Then Oneflare started bombarding me with emails about hiring someone, despite several confirmations from my side that someone had been hired plus the business that was hired flagging he job as complete pending review.

Hi Wiebke,

Thankyou for the feedback surrounding our follow up after jobs have been posted. I will be sure to pass this to the correct teams for investigation.

Bad for small business

Hi we always asked some regarding credit return and costomer support , solutions for unpaid invoice as a small business owner no answer
And costomer activity you have no solution
Please don’t blame us

Hi Logan,

Currently we don't have any correspondence from yourself regarding an unpaid invoice. Please send these details through to us at support@oneflare.com so we can assist you with resolving this issue.

Lead Rory for contractor

I clicked a lead from Oneflare the lead cost $5.
I called the client straight away the customer told me the job had been filled the day before.
I emailed Oneflare about the dud lead to which they said they would not refund the lead. I explained there was no job to quote and that the lead was a dud.
[name removed] from Oneflare said no refund was offered at all.
Now it’s a $5 lead but it has left me feeling uneasy about clicking any of there leads. For me it’s like I have donated them $5.

Laura

LauraPerth

Too many quotes from tradesmen in wrong specialty

I used Oneflare to get a quote on oven cleaning. Only one of the quotes was from someone who specialised in oven cleaning, the others specialised in carpet and window cleaning. I used Oneflare because I wanted multiple quotes from people who specialised in the area I needed work done. The one useful quote I did get was for a good price and I was happy with their service.

John

John

Same quote 3 times, different names.

I find it interesting that these guys say they will send 3 quotes for removalists, but are all the same quote, using the same language and, rather stupidly, the same contact mobile. The only thing different were the business names.
Shonky!

Jeanne

JeanneSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Jake

Jake

Avoid anyone who's not listed as verified

My business has been listed on this site for around 2 years. They have been somewhat helpful in assisting me with obtaining a few jobs. Although I've discovered the hard way that the more leads you follow up and purchase, the more they send through fake leads with fake phone numbers. Or they'll tell you that the job has been cancelled. For any businesses considering using this site, give it a try but avoid any so-called customers that don't have verified phone numbers. And if they tell you that a job has been cancelled, call to get a refund.

Danperth

Poor quality leads. No regard for the businesses that give them an income.

Oneflare do not verify that a customer is genuine. Anyone can post a job for anything and leave a fake number if they like. Oneflare just adds a price and then sells it to unsuspecting business operators.

I thought the leads were verified. Overpriced for the quality provided. Avoid this business.

Good to not so good!

I've been a business using Oneflare leads for a few years now, and have noticed how changes to the Oneflare quoting system ( and there have been many of them in a short period of time) have led to the inefficiency of the Oneflare lead system. It has increasingly become less practical to quote and is becoming economically unviable to use as a primary service. I have made these statements to Oneflare Personnel on more than three occasion and to date have had no one call back to discuss. Very disappointing what started off as a great lead providing service. Regards Alex.

Evan A.Oneflare

Decline of a once awesome business

Joanne N.

Joanne N.asked

Shaggy Tails Dog grooming on 0409480694, qouted for a job for me Joanne Nehmer 0405432306. They are scamming and I believe looking at stealing pets. I gave them the suburb and street name. They wanted the number. I said I would give it to them when on the morning that the job was booked. They said they wanted it now. I said I would report them to the police and to you, I have reported through scam watch, and am now reporting to you. Can you please let me know that you have taken some action.
joannenehmer@icloud.com

Matalave F.

Matalave F.asked

How much to tow a car from Revesby please

Mark F
Mark F

Towing from Revesby to Where ? Generally $400.00 for General Tow covering approx 100klms.
If its broken down, and your NRMA member its a free tow back to closest Garage or Mechanic
maybe to your own place if not to far.

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Shane, thanks for the question, When customers raise a complaint about a business we will attempt to mediate between business and customer to reach an agreement. In cases where the business refutes claims made by a customer there's usually not too much that we can do to investigate further without evidence. In cases like this I recommend that all customers seek advice from a relevant governing body who do have the power to investigate and the authority to judge who is at fault in a dispute.

I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to provide us with an update about your dispute. If the business is refusing to return your deposit despite an official order we can restrict or remove them from our platform until we are satisfied that the business is operating within regulations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites