Nikkilaurenstroud

NikkilaurenstroudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great site, however?

Was a great site. I was looking for removalist. My job was quoted by a very dodgy company and I was bombarded with phone calls and emails,they need to weed out the bad companies

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Nikki, Thanks for your review, I'm sorry to hear that your experience was ruined by a company that quoted on your job. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so that we can investigate further.

First time

I DID manage to get some good quotes, which it was hard to get by phoning around. I found the reminders etc didn't co-ordinate with the timing of the job. They weren't necessary after the initial contact.
Also afterwards the site going 'oops! something's wrong' when I tried to do a review.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi there, Sorry to hear you had trouble with reviewing a business. If you could please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au we'd be happy to check what went wrong and assist you with writing a review. I hope to hear from you soon.

Garry E

Garry ESouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Caveat Emptor - Still need to do your own research

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet cleaning

A big thumbs up to mark from express dry carpet cleaning, he went above and beyond to clean my carpet. after the power was turned off he got down on all fours and cleaned it by hand and did a great job, would highly recommend

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Keirann PARKER

Keirann PARKERCentral Queensland, QLD

Was easy to use and got a quick response

Received a prompt reply from contractor and the job was completed to a very acceptable level. The contractor was polite and very thorough. I would recommend the contractor to others.

LSM

LSMShellharbour City

Achieves the Goal

I’ve only used it twice and received one quote each time. Nevertheless I’ve been pleased with the person I hired. Too many texts and emails from OneFlare though - tone it down!

Bill

BillPerth, WA

Good pricing

We had a small flyer to run and received one quote through One Flare. It was compared to two others we had received independently and was the one we accepted. The printers were very helpful.

Hugo

HugoSydney, NSW

Good, but with plenty of potential.

crippsprincess

crippsprincessAU

Lead Gen

This is a revised review, they started off good, but now 6 months later I get no leads. They give preference to people that pay higher subscriptions. I have just cancelled my memberships, as a small business I didnt see the value anymore.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

PJT

PJT

Okay not bad

Need to vet service providers are some are just time wasters and not very professional in their responses. I don’t think the 30
Words requirement is very useful and is too prescriptive

Marg.G

Marg.GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A bit disappointing the amount of time it took for someone to quote.

I was just about ready to take my computer and do the rounds of the computer places when I finally had a response to my ad. I was a bit disappointed that it took so long to get a response but happy in the end because the person who responded knew what he was doing and fixed the problem.

JodieBrisbane

Quotes

If you would actually give three quotes as you say you will it would be more beneficial to the customer. You give one quote and ask if they have hired that company and why not. I require more than one quote to make a decision.

Jodie

I did not have a time frame for the job and it was a basic handyman job. This is the 3rd time i have requested quotes on oneflare. The first time i received one quote, the second time i received none.

Good starting point

Good service but lacked in quote. But very happy with the one who completed my job. I would use the service again though because the guy who did my job was great.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service was very prompt

One flare put me in contact with 2 repairers and I used the first to repair the washing machine he done a good job and was prompt with his service

Vai Johnston

Vai JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple instructions but what do you base your quote on without checking the job

How do you know if you can do the job without checking it out. I like the simplicity of your website but it’s the unknown is what concerns me. I would preferred to meet the people who are coming into my house to do this job

Wooki

WookiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did not get enough quotes, but the one we got was very good.

Oneflare should allow more time for users to get quotes - especially if they have to come to your address and have a look before quoting. Oneflare were wanting to know if we were going to use the company before they had time to come out!

Excellent service

Many thanks to Oneflare for prompt quotes. I chose a cleaning business ( Bpure ) and was very pleased with them. What an easy way to find tradespeople! First time I have used Oneflare & will certainly use this service again in the future. Sure beats Yellow Pages & endless phone calls.

Software needs tweaking

While Oneflare was prompt, the quote received would not download fully on Apple iPhone. Had to phone your help line to get telephone number of business that quoted.

Hi John,

Thankyou for letting us know of this, we will let our Engineering team know ASAP so they can look into rectifying this.

Very convenient service

Only one of four replied - not sure if this is a reflection on one flare or the providers letting them selves down .....

OK But not essential

I put a job on Oneflare seeking repair of a laptop.

I was promised 3 quotes within 24 hours of posting.

In fact, I only received 1 quote, which I accepted and the repair was successfully carried out.

Could I have done it without Oneflare? Yes

Will I use Oneflare again? Maybe.

Should you use Oneflare? Possibly, it depends on how much store you put on convenience.

Joanne N.

Joanne N.asked

Shaggy Tails Dog grooming, qouted for a job for me Joanne Nehmer. They are scamming and I believe looking at stealing pets. I gave them the suburb and street name. They wanted the number. I said I would give it to them when on the morning that the job was booked. They said they wanted it now. I said I would report them to the police and to you, I have reported through scam watch, and am now reporting to you. Can you please let me know that you have taken some action.
[Contact Details Removed]

Matalave F.

Matalave F.asked

How much to tow a car from Revesby please

Mark F
Mark F

Towing from Revesby to Where ? Generally $400.00 for General Tow covering approx 100klms.
If its broken down, and your NRMA member its a free tow back to closest Garage or Mechanic
maybe to your own place if not to far.

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Shane, thanks for the question, When customers raise a complaint about a business we will attempt to mediate between business and customer to reach an agreement. In cases where the business refutes claims made by a customer there's usually not too much that we can do to investigate further without evidence. In cases like this I recommend that all customers seek advice from a relevant governing body who do have the power to investigate and the authority to judge who is at fault in a dispute.

I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to provide us with an update about your dispute. If the business is refusing to return your deposit despite an official order we can restrict or remove them from our platform until we are satisfied that the business is operating within regulations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites